10 – A suspicious woman showed up at my best friend’s house…
5.3k 31 153
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ren frowned and then hefted the bag around his left shoulder. The cans of protein powder clanged together, but he ignored it and muttered, "That's weird. Kimura-san's usually fast on answering..."

The Kimura household, around evening just as the sun was setting.

True to his word, after Ren went home, he asked his dad about getting some protein powder to help Sen bulk up.

Ren was expecting some resistance since it was expensive imported protein from America, but his dad was surprisingly supportive of it and insisting that Ren help Sen bulk up as soon as possible.

...There was a weird desperate and haunted look in his dad's face as he said that, but it worked out, so Ren didn't bring it up. Instead, he grabbed a sack, chucked some protein powder cans in and then walked off towards Sen's house.

Ren looked up at the Western styled house one more time and then peered around the back. "He's not working out there... Is he asleep?"

His best friend liked to keep a strict schedule, so it was possible... But Ren didn't sense that guy's presence anywhere nearby. Neither did he sense Hajime Oji-san.

Ren's frown deepened and he tried the door.

A soft click echoed. The sound of the door knob turning.

When he saw that, Ren's eyes widened. At the same time, he raised his caution and adjusted his bag to get ready to move and attack at a moment's notice.

Neither Sen nor his father were people to leave the door unlocked.

Sen because he was paranoid about weirdos following him home, and Hajime because he had a bad habit of treating any unexpected visitors as ambushers and dealt with them accordingly.

Ren learned that lesson the hard way.

So the fact that the front door was unlocked...

Ren pushed the door open and walked inside. "Sen? Hajime Oji-san?" He shut the door behind him and locked it. "Anyone home?"

Silence. An eerie silence.

Ren held his bag up and said, "I got you the protein powder. My dad said it's the best at growing muscles quick if you're working out."

Again, silence- No. Ren could hear it.

Light breathing. Feminine... but not Sen's.

From the kitchen.

Ren dropped the bag and immediately kicked off the ground, running towards the source of the breathing.

"#$@@!" A beautiful female voice, letting out a panicked and unintelligible word. Along with it came the sound of plates and pots falling to the ground and a window opening.

Ren slid into the kitchen and shouted, "Stop right there!"

It was a woman. A beautiful woman with smoldering emerald eyes, curled and silky black hair. D-cup, curves in all the right places...

And the exact sort of woman who tried to kidnap his best friend in the past while screaming that she wanted to take him home with her.

Also a woman who was wearing a school uniform a size too small and pants that were unbuttoned around her waist, like she just hastily shoved them on.

The woman froze, turning to look at Ren. Her left eye twitched, but then she let out a forced smile and stepped back from the window. Holding her hands up, she said, "This isn't what it looks like."

A perfectly melodic voice. Sweet, light, and music to the ears.

Just like Ren's mother before dragging him along to another of her fashion shows before forcing him to critique the outfits.

Ren frowned.

If it was a guy, he'd just beat the crap out of him like in the past whenever weirdos tried to get close. But this was a woman. Not only that, but a beautiful woman like his mother who got away with damned near everything because she looked too beautiful to be evil or do bad deeds.

So Ren was stuck. He couldn't touch her.

But he knew someone who could.

Ren pulled out his phone and then immediately pulled up Sen's dad in the contact list. After that, he pressed call.

The woman's eyes widened and then she quickly dashed forward, trying to grab Ren's phone.

He placed it against his right ear and then blocked the woman's lunge, sending her arms to the side. At the same time, he stepped back to the living room, waiting for the call to connect.

When he did, panic welled up in the woman's eyes. She dashed forward and said, "Don't call anyone! I can explain!"

"Like hell you can explain! Where's Sen?!"

"T-That's..."

"Thought so!"

One dial tone.

"#$@$! Give me that phone!" The woman jumped, lunging for Ren's phone again.

He easily dodged her, still waiting for the phone to connect.

Another dial tone.

"#$#@ it!" The woman gave up on try to lunge for Ren's phone and took a fighting stance. One hand held forward in a fist, the other closed by her right side. Left foot forward to lead, right to support and prime for a kick...

Ren's eyes widened and then he glared at her. "A member of our dojo dares to use our techniques to kidnap my best friend?!"

"I- Sen's fine, dammit! Stop the- Argh, I'll just beat you up! That's faster!" Saying that, the woman charged forward, swinging her leg in a roundhouse kick.

*RIP*

Because of her clothes being too small, the area around her chest ripped, baring everything. At the same time, her pants tore around the crotch area, revealing lacy black underwear.

But the woman didn't care. No, it didn't even register in her mind that something was wrong.

Ren laughed and blocked the kick before sending one back at her.

The woman clicked her tongue and then blocked it. After that, she stepped forward and snapped her arm out in a jab at Ren's chest.

"You think I'll be caught off guard by such petty tricks?!"

Ren held onto his phone and blocked all of the woman's attacks.

If he was another man, Ren could see how that tactic might have worked. But his older sister and his mother had pulled those sorts of tactics too many times to count... Not to mention that he was forced to observe the bare female form countless times while her mother brought in various models to design her outfits.

So even while the beautiful woman's shirt turned to tatters and revealed a deep valley and bouncing breasts, he remained calm and waited for the call to connect.

And then a voice echoed on the other line.

*Sup, Ren-kun? Finally calling for life counseling?*

"Not yet, Hajime Oji-san."

"@#$@! HANG UP!" The woman screamed and then sped up her attacks, lashing out with the speed and strength of a trained expert.

*...You sure about that? Sounds like you've got a troublesome woman nearby.*

"I'm sure." Ren blocked the woman's attacks and said, "And the troublesome woman is a shady woman that broke into your house."

"I'm not a shady woman!" She swung her right leg in a roundhouse to Ren's head.

He ducked, catching a glimpse of the black lace again, and then stepped back. "See?"

*Huh. Didn't think my son would bring soapworker home so early. Kid must be making bank.*

"Oh screw off you donkey!"

Hajime's laughter echoed through the phone's speaker.

Ren straightened and stepped back, carefully observing the woman. "Sen's missing, and this shady woman's here... Should I call the police?"

*Probably... but hey. Did you ask the woman her name yet?*

"...I didn't think it mattered, but good point. Hey." Ren looked up and said, "What's your name?"

The woman froze. "T-That... Um..."

"...So the police it is. Thanks, Hajime Oji-san."

"W-Wait!" The woman quickly held up her hands and said, "My name's Sen... Sena! Sena ki- Muraki! Sena Muraki!"

A frantic and clearly made up name. Not only that, but one that was too close to Sen's name. Like that was the only name on her mind and she mangled it to get a fake alias.

Ren paused and then said, "She says her name is Sena Muraki."

Laughter echoed on the other line of the phone again.

*S-Sena Muraki...! Pft! How stupid is- No, nevermind.* Hajime laughed again before taking a deep breath. *You can relax, Ren-kun. That's one of my... associates, we'll say. She's keeping an eye on Sen for me while I'm overseas.*

"Oh." Ren nodded. "Another one of your shady coworkers then? Like Miss Blade last time?"

*Something like that. Anyway, don't worry. Sen's fine. I'm sure he'll show up tomorrow or something... Though he might have to miss cram school. Ah, dammit. Money wasted... Though I guess that unfortunate girl needs the help.*

"Hm?"

*Nothing. Anyway, mind showing the woman around? She's new to the city.*

Muffled gunshot echoed from Hajime's line.

Ren started to sweat and said, "Hajime Oji-san...?"

*Dumb idiots. How many times do I have to tell you gunfire doesn't work on me?* Hajime sighed and then ended the call.

Silence.

Ren lowered his phone and stared at the woman.

The woman... No, Sena Muraki stared back.

Ren's gaze shifted down and then he sighed. "Another immodest and shameless woman... Is that Kimura-san's type or something?"

The woman followed Ren's gaze. And then when she saw the state of her clothes, she screamed. Turning a deep red, she picked up a cup from the table and chucked it at Ren. "YOU PERVERT! @#$@%$@! IDIOT!" After that, she quickly ducked behind the countertop, crossing one arm over her chest and the other over her crotch.

Ren caught the cup and sighed.

If only Sen would hurry up and finish training so that he was a bishounen instead of a bishoujo so they could double date to find less troublesome women...

153