25 – [Azura Stellaris] Hi~! I brought a friend!
3.6k 22 115
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Haven't given up on this story yet. Trying to figure out a schedule for all my stories though... The problem with having too many things to want to write. :sweat:  I'll aim for three updates a week for now and go from there. Maybe once every three days or something... We'll see.

[uberhaxxor] Ooh! She's finally live again!
[littlelion] Feet pics when?
[greensheep] A friend?

A plain and mostly empty bedroom. Soft white walls, tinged a warm orange by the setting sun shining through a window nearby. There was a bed, a table that was only half-visible from the view, a closet, and a door leading out. But other than that, it was empty.

But that was only at first. After a few minutes, the air shimmered and then a beautiful young woman with blue hair appeared. Azura.

Unlike the last time, she was just wearing a loose white t-shirt and jeans. More casual than the last stream where she had a dress-shirt. Of course, it seemed like that was *all* she was wearing, since the low cut of the shirt showed nothing but pure skin and a deep valley barely contained within it.

"Hi~!" She waved and then pulled a black gaming chair from off camera and sat down. "It's been a while, hasn't it? How've you all been?"

[oldking] It's been ten thousand years...
[bearanimatronic] Song covers are great, but it's been too long!
[tipsyturtle] How have you been Azu-chan?
[uwushawk] O.o

Azura giggled and slid closer to the screen. Smiling, she placed her elbows against the edge of the table and said, "Missed, me huh? Or maybe you missed 'watching respectfully?'"

As if she knew exactly what they were thinking, Azura shifted her shirt, tugging it up a bit higher on her chest.

[oglingcoyote] Dammit!
[sneakysnake] I-I was just looking respectfully, ma'am!
[evillord] I forgot how much of a tease Azu-chan was...

Azura giggled again and then said, "Don't worry. I won't get mad at you looking. But you're really all a bunch of pervs, huh?"

[bluecow] :sweat:
[poppinrat] Damned straight!
[shyhen] We're just... appreciating your beauty!

"Uh-huh... Well, that's fine! I mean, this body's not half bad, right? Ah, but I can't show too much. YouTube-kun is a bit shy, so I have to be careful. You know." She paused. "Ah. And I guess I shouldn't go too far... I don't want to be like one of those Twitch thots."

[simplord2] Onlyfans when?
[theorist22] Too meta, Azu-chan.
[naiverabbit] If it's for Azu-chan, I'd simp all day!

"Now, now~!" Azura winked and said, "You should be careful. I might look like this, but I might look completely different in reality, you know~? What if I'm a guy, hm?"

[traps4eva] EVEN BETTER.
[datanimedude] With that voice? BS.
[eyemabeliever] Azu-chan will be Azu-chan no matter what!

Azura giggled again and shook her head. "Well, if you're that devoted, I guess I won't burst your bubble." She sighed. "But that'd be so fuuun..."

[brudda_tom] ...:sweat:
[cucklord33] D-Don't tell me... is this friend a boyfriend?!
[shield_hero2213] Azu-chan is as dangerous as always...

Azura stretched, causing her shirt to lift and show a bit of her midriff. After that, she said, "Anyway... I'm back! Since cram school is over, I've got a bit more free time. And you guys are fun to mess with, so I thought I'd do some streaming."

[shinji_fan2] Fun to mess with, she says...
[eagerbeaver] So are we just chatting then?
[cg_collector] Friend debut when?

"Yep~! We'll just be chatting today. And for the debut... Well." Azura looked off to the side and said, "You want to introduce yourself, or should I?"

"A-Are you certain this is fine, A-Azura-sama?"

A refined and elegant female voice echoed from off to the side.

[eagerbeaver] WHOOOA!
[hayate_3321] Ojou-sama?!
[killer_queen] A princess type character?!
[astute_toot] Wait, Azura-*sama*?!

Azura glanced at the chat and then pouted. "Hey! She's mine! I might be introducing her, but you get to be friends and that's it. Got it? She's much more high class than us weirdos, so treat her well."

[white_night] Of course!
[fedora_man] No problem, m'lady!
[sjw_fighter] So look more respectfully. Got it.

Azura shook her head and then looked back to the side. "Sorry about that. But here. Let's get you in camera." She stood up and then took a few steps back. After that, she beckoned to someone off to the side.

Silence. And then soft footsteps echoed and someone walked into view.

Like Azura, she was a beautiful young woman.

Glittering silver hair and clear blue eyes. A black headband, paired with a gothic lacy black dress. Refined features that were undoubtedly noble, and a faint flush of crimson on her cheeks from embarrassment.

The silver-haired beauty carefully stepped into frame and then gave a small wave. "Um... Hello everyone. My name is Sylvia." She bowed her head and said, "Please, take care of me."

[eagerbeaver] UWOOOOO!
[butler_kun244] OJOU-SAMA!
[sweetheart] She's so pretty!
[gooddoggo] ded

Azura quickly walked back and raised Sylvia's head. "Hey! No bowing your head!"

"M-My apologies, Azura-sama!"

Azura sighed. "It's not a bad thing... But these guys are a bit weird, you know? If a beauty like you acts meek, they might jump all over you."

"W-What?"

[pumpndump] Rude!
[deadbeet32] I'd never do that!
[thrusterhen] Yeah! I'd rather jump you, Azu-chan!

Azura raised her hand and mimed fanning her face. "Oh? So you guys wanna jump me? Mm... I dunno about that~ Your little bro might be feeling a bit sore afterwards, you know?"

Sylvia blinked. "Little bro?"

[kinklord341] Ooh. Talk dirty to me again.
[jk_hacker] You guys are weird.
[boldslime] As long as I can say hi to your peaches and eat some cake!

Azura giggled.

Sylvia blinked again, looking even more confused.

Azura noticed and then waved her hand. "Don't worry about it, Sylvia. Now here, why don't you sit down?"

"M-Me? But this is-"

Azura grabbed Sylvia's hand and led her to the chair. "Don't be shy, now. I know you're worried and all, but these guys don't bite. As much as they want to."

[tentsR_Us] Is it me, or is Azu-chan harsher than I remembered?
[kyukyu] Don't worry, Sylvia-chan! We'll be nice!
[ittybitty] Hey! You're the one roasting us!

Sylvia sat down and then looked at the chat. When she did, she laughed. "Are you usually harsh to your followers, Azura-sama? They seem quite put out with you."

Azura rolled Sylvia's chair forward and then leaned over the back of it, resting her chest against the edge and emphasizing her assets. "Don't mind them. Since they stuck around, I think they like it. Right guys~?" She finished with a wink.

[redfox] Yep.
[doormat] I'd let Azu-chan step all over me if I could!
[slipperynoodle] D-Don't mind them, Sylvia-chan.
[woodenpanel] We're usually more calm. Promise.

Sylvia looked at the chat and then nodded. "If you say so... I will believe you. But..." She looked back at Azura and said, "Um. What are we doing, Azura-sama? I know that you usually sing, but..."

"Well." Azura made herself comfortable on the back of the chair and said, "I think we can just chat today. I'm pretty pooped out from all the prep, so just a warm chat should be fine."

"Just... chatting?" Sylvia looked at the chat and said, "Is that not boring?"

[prince_charmles] Spending time with beauties is never boring!
[simplord4eva] When talking with Azu-chan? Never!
[boreddude] I mean, got nothing else to do, so...

"Right!" Azura smiled and said, "Why don't you guys send in your questions and we'll pick a few to answer? And if you play nice, we might do some requests... but only if you're nice. Though if you send a donation-"

[AzuSimp4Eva - 20k Yen] Call us your pogchamp!
[bookish_owl] lol wut?
[nevergonna] That's an old meme...
[givyuUp] We got ourselves a boomer over here!

Azura looked at the donation message and then rolled her eyes. She leaned back and crossed her arms. "Ugh. Fine."

Sylvia looked back. "Azura-sama...?"

Azura held out her arms and said, "Come here. I guess you are my little pog champ after all."

[eagerbeaver] UWOOOO
[Letyu] Wait! We can get her to say memes?!
[Dawn] Clip it! Clip it!
[Nevagonna] Dammit! I just spent my extra money for the week!

Sylvia looked at the chat and then blinked. "I... see. So this is how a goddess is seen in the modern day..."

115