You’re Mine
3.1k 20 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“So that’s what happened.” Hannah muttered underneath her breath. 

“Yeah.” I responded absentmindedly, enjoying the soft sensation of Hannah resting on me.  

“Why did you try to handle this all alone?” Hannah responded as she snuggled against me. 

Because it could alter the game, and.. “Because I’m stupid.” I muttered. 

“What did you just say?” Hannah asked, freeing me from my thoughts. 

“Nothing.” I announced as I stood up. 

I reached out my hand for Hannah and she quickly took it and stood up with me. “I’ve made up my mind.” 

“What are you going to do?” Hannah asked timidly. 

“Well first I have to find her. Hopefully I can convince her to get some help willingly. But.. “ The memories of Saya attacking me flooded my mind. “If not, then I’ll have to have someone else intervene.”

Hannah made a complicated expression, and all I could do was hang my head. 

“She didn’t do anything when she saw me, so I don’t think she wants to hurt me.” Once I said that, Hannah looked even more confused. 

Yeah.. I guess I’m trying to convince myself. 

“Well.. be careful.” Hannah told me with a slight smile. 

Damn, she’s cute. 

I wrapped my arms around Hannah abruptly. She twitched in my arms, but accepted my hug. “Thank you.” I whispered underneath my breath. 

Hannah slowly wrapped her arms around my back and buried her head in my chest.  

This is awesome!!!

After some time I let go of Hannah, but she didn’t realize that I was no longer hugging her. 

I laughed, causing Hannah to finally realize that she was clinging to me. She quickly and clumsily let go of me. 

“That was nice, right?” I asked teasingly. 

Hannah’s ears turned red before she looked up at me. Her clear blue eyes reflected my tired visage. Suddenly she flashed me a big bright smile, lighting up the world. 

Without warning, Hannah turned tail and fled, except..

“Ow!” Hannah hit a small tree before quickly recovering and continuing to run away. 

“Pftt!” I couldn’t help but crack a smile at Hannah’s display. “I needed that.” 

I took a deep breath before I started to make my way to where I first met Saya. I’m already outside thanks to Hannah dragging me away so we could talk.

I have a pretty good inkling that she’s there. Hopefully I’m right. “Or hopefully I’m wrong. This is going to really suck…” 

My heart was pounding and I was pouring sweat. But, I continued to walk. Each step becoming more difficult than the last. 

I finally arrived at the building and rounded the corner, and just like last time... there she was… 

Saya was leaning against the wall, squatting down and smoking a cigarette. Her hood was down and her face was completely exposed. Bruises and scratches littered her face, and she had a big black eye. Despite her grizzly appearance, she appeared to be calm and at peace.   

Oh my god… 

I stood in place, not knowing what to do. 

Saya noticed me staring at her out of the corner of her eye. She looked surprised, but her demeanor returned to being calm. She flashed me an eerie smile, her eyes holding a strange glint. 

I closed my eyes as I made my way over to Saya.

1, 2, 3, 4.. 

I opened my eyes to find myself standing only a few feet away from her. I took a deep breath, before squatting down against the wall. 

So I’m here… Now what?

After what seemed like an eternity, I heard shuffling right next to me.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Slowly, I turned my head to see Saya puffing her cigarette while staring at me. She blew her smoke at me, causing me to have a coughing fit. 

“W…what the fuck?!” I waved my hands to get rid of the smoke that seemed to not want to go away. 

Saya smiled as she inhaled her cigarette once more before blowing smoke back into my face. I tried to move, but Saya quickly grabbed my hand, preventing me from moving. “Fucking baby.” 

This isn’t how things are supposed to be going! What the fuck?!

Without warning, Saya took the cigarette out of her mouth before placing it firmly against my palm. 

I screamed in pain before ripping my hand away from her. I stared at the burn mark seared into my hand, my eyes started watering as I clutched my hand in an attempt to soothe the pain. “Wha…what the fuck?!” 

Saya’s face was filled with joy as she laughed heartily.  

“What the fuck is wrong with you?!” I screamed. 

Saya finally stopped laughing, the look on her face was calm, yet her eyes were challenging. 

“What’s wrong with you?!” My face started burning and my heart started pounding. “You’re always doing fucked up shit! I came here to try and help you!”

 “Help…me??” Saya started laughing even louder. 

The raging inferno started blazing, but slowly and meticulously, my anger started washing away. “You need help.” 

I don’t think I can truly feel anger towards the individual known as Saya. 

“What?” Saya asked, before scoffing. “Who’s going to do it, you?”

“I want to.” I answered honestly. “But, I don’t.. know if I can.” 

Saya laughed before taking another puff of her cigarette, staring at the sky with a whimsical expression on her face. “Figures.” 

There was an awkward silence, the only sound being Saya smoking her cigarette. 

“I…I care about you Saya, and I want you to get some help.” I struggled to say.

“You don’t care about me.” Saya announced as she blew smoke in my face again. “You just pity me.” 

“I do care about you.. and I feel bad for you.” I responded. 

Saya stared at me, her eyes narrowing. She pointed her cigarette towards me. 

I tried to push Saya’s hand away, but she avoided my hands and brought it back in front of my face. “What are you doing?” 

“You care, right?” Saya pushed her cigarette closer to me, brushing it against my lips. 

There was an awkward silence as I stared at Saya. I closed my eyes, and once I did Saya pushed the cigarette to my lips. 

I opened my eyes to see that Saya had a bright smile on her face, and her eyes were sparkling. 

Why does this make you happy? 

I took a puff of the cigarette, the bitter taste coating my mouth and the smoke filling my lungs. My eyes shot open and I spit out the cigarette as I started coughing. “What the… what the fuck?!” 

Saya’s laughter filled my ears and drowned out my coughing. 

“Why do you like that shit?!” Tears filled my eyes, and my lungs screamed in agony. 

“You get used to it.” Saya said with a laugh. “I took your first time, huh?” 

 A small laugh escaped my mouth. “Yeah.. I guess.” 

Saya reached over and grabbed my hand, squeezing it. The burn from her cigarette stung, causing me to yelp in pain. 

Saya’s eyes sparkled as she squeezed my hand even tighter. “It has to be you.” 

“Huh?” For some reason alarm bells were going off inside of my head.

“You’re going to be the one to help me.” Saya said excitedly as she scooted closer to me. “No one else.” 

Goosebumps popped up all over my skin. 

Saya slowly and gently caressed my fingers “You care, right?”

Saya turned her eyes up at me, gazing deep into my soul. 

“Yeah.. I do.” I responded. 

“So you won’t leave?” Saya asked as she softly kissed the burn on my palm.

I can’t turn back now. “No.” 

Saya’s lips formed into a weird smile, and she lightly laughed. “You’re going to regret it.” 

“Maybe.” I answered. “But, I don’t care.” 

Saya’s smile almost took up her entire face, and her eyes gleamed sinisterly. “I like that.”

Saya, without warning, climbed on top  of me and brought her face close to mine. Her cracked lips were already pressed firmly against mine before I could react. Without wasting any time, Saya invaded my mouth with her tongue. 

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

The smell of cigarettes filled my nose, and the bitter taste of cigarettes filled my mouth. My stomach twisted and I tried to pull back, but Saya grabbed my head, preventing me from moving. Her deep brown eyes were gleaming brightly as her tongue danced around inside of my mouth. 

Her kiss wasn’t passionate, it wasn’t gentle, it wasn’t nice, it was aggressive and one sided. My first kiss.

Saya pulled back and bit my lip. Her teeth slowly pierce my bottom lip, drawing fresh blood. Tears spilled out of my eyes, which seemed to excite Saya even more. Her cheeks flushed red, her breathing grew rough, and her eyes melted. She bit my lips even harder, causing blood to trickle down my face. 

Slowly, she started sucking the blood gushing out of my mouth. She looked intoxicated and her eyes were unfocused. After what seemed like an eternity, she finally released me. Her lips were stained with my blood, and we were still connected by a trail of saliva and blood. 

My lip hurt and fresh blood continued to gush out of my lip. The taste of iron mixed the salty flavor of my tears creating a disgusting concoction. 

Saya seductively licked the blood off of her lips. Making sounds of satisfaction. Once she finished, she revealed her blood stained teeth. Her chest heaved up and down erotically and her breathing was rough. She grabbed my face and pulled me close enough to where our faces were touching and she was staring directly into my eyes. “You’re mine.” 

 

62