A small chapter 3
1.1k 12 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

My eyes snapped open and I found myself lying in a bed with pink silk sheets. 

“This is nice.” I absentmindedly brushed the sheets with my hands, admiring the quality for a moment. 

I turned my head and then..

My eyes landed on the naked figure of Kenzie lying next to me. Her hair was a disheveled mess and she was sporting a content smile on her face. Her breasts were exposed, revealing her brown nipples and areolas.  

It took a second for my brain to process what was in front of me, and slowly the memories of last night came to me. 

The red flush of Kenzie’s skin. Her steamy blue bedroom eyes. The seductive smile that painted her lips. The sensation of her hot breath on my skin. The sweet whispers she spoke into my ear. The way she hungrily sought my tongue, like a man trapped in a dessert searching for an oasis. The sting of her teeth biting into my shoulder. Her nails digging into my skin. The erotic moans that seeped out of her mouth. The soft and warm feeling of her chest in my hands and the way her breast swayed with each movement of my hips. I could still feel the plumpness of her thighs and ass, and the hot and sticky sensation of our lower halves connecting. The way she begged for me to not leave her, and how she desperately sought every ounce of affection that I gave her. 

An electric feeling traveled up my spine. I could feel blood rushing to my face and another part of myself. The replay of events gave me a rock hard erection and I quickly covered it up. The shame and lust created a terrible mixture inside of my chest. My heart was beating out of control and I desperately wanted to hide in my shell. 

“Oh my god… oh my god… oh my god!” Sweat trickled down the side of my face. 

I fucked up! I fucked up really bad! 

But, just when I thought things couldn’t get any worse, Kenzie woke up. 

My heart skipped a beat and I froze.

Kenzie’s eyelids fluttered as the sunlight came through the window and softly shined on her. She gently rubbed her eyes, yawning as she sat up. 

Seconds ticked away and felt like hours. I was sweating bullets and my mouth felt like cotton. 

Despite all of my silent prayers, Kenzie finished rubbing her eyes and turned to face me.

There was an intense moment of silence as we made eye contact with each other. Her eyes slowly widened and her smile fell almost instantly. Her mouth slowly fell open, and my heart sank to the pit of my stomach.

Kenzie was the first to speak. Her lips twitched and random noises came out of her mouth before she could utter a coherent sentence. “H-Ha… so…it wasn’t a dream…” 

Kenzie slowly turned around and faced the other side of the room. 

“I..I’m sorry.” I muttered. It felt wrong to even speak. “I-“

“Jeff.” Kenzie interrupted, her voice cold and heavy. “Get out.” 

I shut my mouth and gathered my clothes off of the floor. I quickly got dressed and left Kenzie’s room. I took one last look at her prone figure looking out the window. 

God, I’m so sorry. 

I felt gross and wanted to scratch away all of my skin. I desperately wished for everything to be a lie. For it to not have ever happened. I wished to have never woken up. To forget everything that happened. I didn’t want to be here. I didn’t want to be me. What I had just done was unforgivable, and irreparable. 

I felt so disgusted with myself that I immediately ran to the bathroom to take a shower. 

I stepped into the shower and let the hot water rain down on me. My mind felt like it was in a daze and I could barely form any coherent thoughts. 

The recollection of last night's events kept replaying inside of my head. And one thought kept popping up in my head no matter how hard I tried to suppress it.

I finally fucked her. 

“Ha..” A small laugh seeped past my lips and I jumped in surprise before covering my mouth.  

The thought disgusted me, and I wanted to puke. 

I couldn't stand to be alone in the shower any longer. I need to do anything else to keep my mind preoccupied. 

As I stepped out of the shower, I saw a glimpse of my expression on the foggy mirror.

There I was, with a wicked grin on my face and eerily excited eyes.  

I hated to admit it. But, despite how much I felt disgusted with myself, I was excited, happy. 

After all of the times I masterbated to thought of fucking the hot big titted milf known as Kenzie in my old world. Praying that I one day get a chance to experience something equivalent, or isekai to her world. I..

“I finally did it. I conquered her…” 

I stood in complete silence as I observed my reflection in the mirror. I was mortified. What was reflected in that mirror was me. No matter how much I wanted to deny it. To discard that part of myself. This… is who I am.

Was the world changing me? Or was I always this way? 

That thought shook me to my core as I found myself sitting on my bed in complete silence.

 

18