Not a chapter! (another update!)
914 48 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello everyone! So last time I mentioned that I was rewriting this story. Well... I hit the ground running. What I mean by that is I've been writing a lot. Way more time consuming than I remembered. But, I digress. Back to the topic. As I mentioned before, I am having an author friend of mine review it. But, he seems busy at the moment with his own project. So I had the bright idea to ask some of you to test the stuff that I'm writing. I would be pissed if I write really far only to find out that I have to tweak a lot of things.

If anyone is interested, please let me know in the comments. Though, I don't know how I'm going to do it exactly. I'm thinking maybe just adding people on discord and sending them copies via pdf, maybe. Or send over a copy via dm somehow. I really don't know a good way to do it. Also, I don't know how many people I'm going to use to test the rewrite just yet. I don't think that I'll get many people willing to test the story, according to other authors I've talked to. But, just in case I'll have to limit it due to potential risk of leaks. 

See everyone in the comments! Muah! 

Oh! Slight SPOILER! I'm tweaking Jeff's character a bit. He's a bit more how I wanted him to be originally, and tried to portray towards the end before the rewrite.  

10