17 – Plans for the future
3.1k 7 92
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I see...  -" says the Kitsune in front of us

Right now we are in kyoto to discuss about the relocation of the Nekomata race as well as what happened with them

In front of us is the leader of the West yokai faction...

Yasaka the Kyuubi no Kitsune...

A nine tailed fox... and even with her polite and warm personality, she is someone capable of fighting an Ultimate-Class devil...

A gorgeous woman with bright blonde hair and yellow eyes, the most impressive part of her is... her chest, her 'strength' in that department overshadow even 'top fighter' of Dxd like Rias or Akeno...

Matching her polite and warm personality, and her position as the Leader of a faction, a yellow kimono, a golden obi, and wore a black pelt, with gold skulls and lines printed on it.

Her attire, hair, fair and even aura showing an air of nobility fit perfectly the occasion of meeting one of the four Satans of the devil race.

"- Let's hope everything goes well... seems that the leader of the East yokai faction did know the mother of the two Nekoshous..."

Serafall glares at me after Yasaka said that since I'm the one who told her about it beforehand... Sometimes not knowing is better than doing so...

But what can I say, I like seeing her annoyed face

"Seems so... The leader of the Nekomatas wants to relocate their village to Kanto... as for the two Nekoshous... we still don't know what to do with them. The older is a Devil which complicates things and the little one doesn't want to be separated from her big sister. "

It been a couple of weeks since the discussion started and this is the last phase... this is my first time here, Yasaka asked for me to be present for this meeting

"I will send a message to the leader of the East faction, the relocation of the village will depend on his answer. If not, I will welcome the Nekomatas into our faction once again. As for the sisters..., Serafall Leviathan and Miss... Dusk, was it?"

She looks at me and for some reason... I have a bad feeling about this...

"*cough*yes but... wait, let my change this body into something more appropriated... "

After saying that my body became [Ink] and started shifting...

As was left is a male fox yokai... golden hair with matching eyes and red lining in a pattern in the visible part of his chest, arms and neck and around his left eye, all of it flowing with mana...

combined with a face enough to be called handsome even among the well-known beauty of the fox yokai and an athletic body with a suit fitting for a serious meeting...

"Ara, ara... What a surprise, handsome... but I thought you came from one of the Chinese factions... especially since I felt the presence of a dragon... it is still there but it seems to be something that you carry on yourself... "

I carry something from a dragon...? Is it because the [Ink] comes from [Dusk]?

"As you can see, Yasaka-sama. This is just a body that Dusk-Chan is now possessing... He wants to stay hidden... "

"Is a surprise since you now feel like a Yokai... and before like a dragon, but let's return to the earlier topic, shall we. After the Nekoshou sisters learned of the one leading the rescue team, they decided to follow Her, Since Dusk wants to stay hidden... Serafall Leviathan, they will be in your care. "

Uff... dodged a bullet there, my secret identity saved me from having two new residents to take care of... not that I don't like the girls... or cats but I already have too much at hand...

As for Sera-chan...

"Leave them to me... there is someone I need them to protect in secret and they are perfect for the job since they can transform into cats "

She seems happy? Well as long as I don't have to deal with them I'm too busy for it...

"... "

And with the basics done... the plans for future cooperation started...

---- . ----

Its been months since the battle in the forest

And now, I'm facing a new problem...

"I still don't know what to do in this world... I mean, I want to save people and all that but a want to hear what you want to plan things better"

...

Jeanne was the first in saying what she wants to do

"I... I also want to help people... normal people can't even protect themself... I can't sit and watch how they hurt and use whoever they want if I can do something... "

"Don't really care about some weaklings... I just want to beat those arrogant idiots who think themselves above everyone else, something about them makes me want to punch them... just tell me who to burn and I will do it. "

"After living in this place... I've seen clearly what I, myself, am truly fighting for. I know what it is to not have enough strength, when your only choice is fleeing... I don't like that feeling, the feeling that even now I'm fleeing. I will make use of it, this new body, this new strength and face our enemies "

"This... -"

I guess it was expected...

"- In that case... we should strengthen the humans and create the Human faction. We need to start our own faction if we want to protect the Human race... and for that... we need help... "

"Doesn't the church take care of protecting the humans... ? "

Jeanne's question is right... but also wrong...

"Heh. As if those Bright birds could do something. The Angels lack... manpower... numbers. As strong as they cannot increase their population... and they also lack the resources or knowledge to train humans into... well stronger humans, without converting them into angels... "

"Jalter is right, their other choice is Fallen angels but again, this is not a human focused faction, they only care about investigating the nature and weakness of the Sacred Gears as well as getting a leash on their users. Lets not forget the recruitment into their faction as well... "

"Is like us, Sarkaz back in my world... their only choice is to join other factions as mercenaries... "

"So let's do a list... What do we lack for our faction?. First thing is a base. Manpower. Knowledge and trainers?... as well as more heavy fighters and a way to search for Sacred gear users or people with magic..."

"We will need an organization that acts as a kind of police force... I can act as a Healer but... we still need other things like weapons, supplies... "

Jeanne was in the lead of a war... so she has some knowledge about what is needed

"Let me see... Ahm can paint a base so that is not a problem, and create some people too... we don't have good trainers... but we can get knowledge quite easily..." (Jalter)

"I can send my friends... they can look for people and tell me when someone is in danger or needs help " (Mudrock)

"So trainers, manpower and a way to search for specific people? I can use my knowledge from the future to get soe sacred gear users but... it will last only so long since I'm starting to mess things up. Supplies... we can use the base to grow crops and other things... "

"So at the end of the day... that idiot needs to summon more girls "

She is not wrong... should I send Mordred to beat... I mean train Arthur and Le fay or Artoria herself... Maybe Lancelot...? Also someone to every main human city so they start to mess things up... ? I know some emperors or kings who would love to...

So many options... even if they are not humans they can be of help...

Options, options... so many options...

My thoughts were cut by Mudrock...

"Ahm... someone came to the house... someone powerful... "

" This feeling? Should be Serafall... we had to talk about some things today... "

...

It didn't take long for Serafall to reach the living room. I will be happy to have her and talk about anime, future projects and a lot of stuff...

but... not with the things she has in her hands...

"... "

"*Nya* "

"*Nya* "

"Sera-chan... why are you carrying two Nek-os? " I almost said to Nekoshous...

"Ahm-chan~, look, look, aren't they cute? Is a gift from me, hehe"

Well... Shit...

This feels like a vengeance... even if she doesn't know about it... it feels like one...

You win this time Serafall, you win this time

I would suspect her of planning this... but other than looking at Mudrock from now and then nothing changed in her...

And that is understandable considering that the entire place was reinforced with her arts, traps and golems...

There is no doubt about her being able to feel it... but is also the intent to protect that may be stopping her from investigate more about it 

92