19- Happiness
3.3k 11 87
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The introduction of the cat sisters went well

Outside Jalter called me Lolicon after they asked to sleep in my bed that night and I accepted...

They ended up both cuddling over one of the pillows of the king-size bed, in their cat form.

King-size may be a waste but... I can paint as many things as I want so why not? 

The next day I painted for each one of them and... a painter? For Shirone... so she can fix the room back after she ends murd-... playing with the dolls

The little white cat asked for a lot of toys, pillows and dresses. Well the last one is from Kuroka, it seems like dressing your little sister is a common thing.

Well not gonna lie, she looks really cute, especially since this Shirone is smiling and talking a lot more than her counterpart...

But well, a cat is a cat at the end of the day... I had to make a kind of robot to fix all the broken pillows and stuffed dolls...

The first time we left her alone in the room...

Well... between her white hair and the sea of the filler from the dolls...

I had to turn everything back into [Ink]... only after everything was black we could see her sleeping in the middle of all of it...

Seems like she played until falling sleep...

That day, Kuroka also asked for a Camera

After some talk about what we want to do and things like not telling Serafall about us.

It wasn't a problem, thankfully. 

Both sisters wanted to follow me in order to repay saving them, and even if I didn't do much, I still want to do so...

Seems like the experiments were at their end over Kuroka, not yielding much of a result, and soon where to start on Koneko.

They knew a fresh subject from which they can start anew, trying new things that are not possible and solving issues from their first subject, Kuroka.

... ...

...

.

"Well, I wanted to do this sooner, but I was searching for a way to make you all not feel as much pain as I did... remember that day when... "

I explained to them about the virus [Adam] and what it does, the only problem being the pain but...

"The pain is no longer a problem since you don't really need to do anything during the process... meaning you could put to sleep during the process "

Many of these changes that requires processing energies or just changing your body or soul needs the user to be awake to increase the chance of success, since the user can do some measures if something goes wrong

And the other option would be... well...

Finding someone with the knowledge about the procedure... the skill to be helpful and on top of that be trusted enough to help you when a single mistake could take your life...

Yeah... Many of the powerful people don't have anyone like that...

Thankfully, trust is one thing we don't lack

"With that being said... Kuroka, Shirone. Do you want to change as well? I can also change you back to a Nekoshou Kuroka. "

"Really?... I can... go back?... "

"Yes, Now that you are without a piece, becoming a devil is actually bad for you... Senjutsu and all the negative things coming from demonic power don't mix well together. Yes, you can still train, but it will be a lot riskier... as for Shiro... "

"Can I be strong? ... strong like a big sister? And Yasaka-Sama? Can I fight the bad men? " Even if she doesn't say it... she wants to be able to protect herself and her sister...

In the laboratory she couldn't do much more than just... wait. Wait for something to change, someone to save them... and if it wasn't for Ahm... that something or someone would have never come...

"¡Shironee! You don't have to fight, big sister will protect you, like always " Kuroka takes Shiro into her arms, a big sister would never let something like that to happen

"Hump. With that much strength? I would be better if you brats stay at home and don't get in our way? " Jalter words may be harsh but she doesn't want two kids to fight for her... 

And her words would be convincing if...

"Who are you calling a brat? Brat. "

Well, Kuroka words are right... Jalter words would be impactful if it wasn't for her looking like an eleven years old kid...

"Are you dumb or something? You kitty. I told you This body is that idiots fault " Retorted at angry Jalter

"Kitty? All I care about is that you look like a brat. ¡Brat! " 

"Wanna fight damn kitty? You are going to look like one of those Egyptian hairless cats after I'm done with you. "

"Not only do you look like a brat. ¡You act like one! "

Thankfully they were stopped by Shirone asking with an innocent face...

¡Nice one Shirone!

"Doesn't Jalter's big sister live with Ahm? "

"Ha? Of course I do. Why are you asking? " 

"Since you live together... Are you his wife? "

"... " I said nothing but internally I couldn't help but to scream...

¡Why are you dragging me into this!

"¡What!? ¡I'm not his wife! " Jalter jumped like a cat whose tail has been step on...

"I see... then which one of you is the main wife " Asked Shirone with the same innocent face 

"¡What are you saying brat, ¡we are not married! ¡No one is! " Shouted Jalter with a red face... is a mystery if its from anger or embarrassment.

"... " I'm speechless. ¡Why are you dragging me into this!, ¡Again!

"Ohh. I see, I thought you were all married since you lived together with Ahm "

I better take my life. Some tell me this is not going to end well...

"As long as you understand. Brat " Jalter seems to calm down a little. But if one looks closely, you can see her cheeks are a little red...

"Shirone... it doesn't work like that, humans need to make a lot of things before getting married " Kuroka answered, it seems like she needs to explain to her little sister a lot of things. Things she didn't have time for in the past. But it is a good thing... since now she has all the time she wants...

"Oh... then, when are you getting married? " Shirone dropped a bomb and before leaving through the door I could see her winking and doing a thumbs up in my way...

This cat... ¡She did it on purpose!

Good thing I made my way out beforehand, I can hear Jalter shout and Kuroka laughs from here...

Well... I can't just not smile in this place... 

What a happy and lively family I have...

At the end both of them accepted, with Kuroka returning into a Pure Nekoshou. 

I had to buy some things from the system but two cute AND happy cats are more than worth it.

And since the vitality from it helps with Senjutsu...

Now we all know what to do next.

87