31- Respect your elders
1.8k 5 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Augusta is a magician from Wizard de Oz, and the wielder of the Longinus Incinerate Anthem and the master of Walburga, who is the next leader of Wizard of Oz, and the next successor of Incinerate Anthem

Aside from the ability to create a powerful holy flame one of the features of this Longinus is the ability to be transferred to another person as long as the user wills it.

This process seems automatic and hard to prevent using normal means, reaching its next wielder and soon as the current holder dies as shown in the series when Augusta dies by her own flames and later on Walburga is seen using it.

Augusta was supposed to surround the Slash dog team alongside vali but this time it was different

After battling for a while and mostly getting rid of the other Wizard surrounding them Tobio and the wielder of three of the four fiends Sae, Natsume and Shigune managed to reach the place where Lavinia, the wielder of Absolute Demise the Sacred gear capable of controlling ice, is… intending to join the fight

The both casters stand at equal ground except for Lavinia ice being countered by Augusta purple flame, but this didn't last long since Augusta revealed to Lavinia that her mentor she knows told her information willingly, telling her that a Wizard like her is more focused on knowledge and power rather than a simple relationship...

And after making a call and confirming it, the young mage suffered a mental breakdown of which Augusta made use of by casting a possession spell, controlling her mind and body...

Not knowing what to do, Tobio alongside Vali and the rest make a temporary retreat...

But this time, someone else is there… while Tobio and the rest received a message telling them where the students were… 

And a plan to save their possessed friend… 

"Oh, newcomers? I thought you weren't going to appear, you seemed to enjoy the show " Now with a youthful body, Augusta faces the new enemies without fear and even mocks them for not joining in...

"That was awesome! possession? It almost looks like a teacher using his other body. Maybe I can... " The first to appear is a young girl, she has a big blue hat and a blue cape with a pink flower pattern and white on the inside to match...

The young mage seems more concerned about the spell that she saw previously than in the incoming fight or the danger that the enemy in front of them represents…

Something that the old witch and many wizards know very well, a natural curiosity and thirst for knowledge that every magic caster possesses...

"Sister... focus, can you? " The next one is a young boy of about thirteen years old in a battle dress with white color in the metal parts and blue for the silk... an armor reminiscent of a certain Proto Saber... and wielding a sword with diamond-like symbols across the sword representing the knights of the round table… 

Just like his…

Since Arthur has yet to 'borrow' the Caliburn from no his family, Ahm had to make one for him using [Asura Mist] by transforming the mist into a solid state and changing its colour a little bit... 

The sword and armor he made are nowhere near as holy or as powerful as the original one... but by using an enormous amount of [Asura Mist] and compressing it into a single form its quality is average...

Without counting the original abilities of the mist... the corroding and absorbing properties of the mist, making it able to absorb anything in order to repair itself... or grow.

"Hehe. Sorry, sorry big brother. I got carried away " Le Fay she apologies to the scolding from her big brother...

They both looked friendly and happy like two siblings on a walk through the park...

Sadly this is not one...

*Boom*

Tired of watching the siblings interact like... siblings... the now-not-so-old-looking old witch launched a fire spell that exploded in front of the kids...

As the smoke cleared a scorching mark was left in the ground but it seems to not affect the two siblings... in fact the ground around them has no marks on it...

"Moo. Let me enjoy my time with bro... granny " Pouted Le Fay while now looking at their attacker... causing a twitch on the old lady's face after the last... comment.

"She is right... we should start " Saying that, the young knight jumped toward Augusta, the smoke front the previous spell showcasing the dome that is around him... a barrier that Le Fay casted to protect him...

Making use of her new Sacred Gear perks of possessing this body, ice started to spread forward toward the charging Arthur, the spikes forming a delicate road of ice intending to not only impale and freeze Arthur but...

Followed by a gust of wind, the same road was thorn and broke apart making its sharp fly at an astonishing speed toward Le Fay who was floating in her staff with a smile on her face while looking at the old hag display...

"Haha, that was amazing. Messy, but effective... Coffin-Dodger" Sounded the voice of the young man on another side while the one standing in the path of the storm of ice and wind broke into light particles...

Suddenly, she felt a threat coming from her back... seems like the kid used the last comment to distract her...

or so she thought, what a surprise when she turned around... and did not find anyone...

"Uh? " Augusta knew at that moment that she was tricked... and  hastily casted a spell on her now back blocking the slash of the night who disappeared no long after...

A strike enough to crack the shield made of ice but by placing a little more of energy inside of it the sword was incapable of going through it

In a time like this when your sight is useless, a magic spell to find your opponent is the logical thing to do...

But... as soon as she did, not one but dozens of 'Arthur' were found around her...

Now it is clear that another 'sense' of her is blocked...

"Oh, a nice way to find an enemy, good job... O.A.P " Said with a voice carrying happiness... a voice that makes you feel like she really means the compliment...

But Augusta knows very well... even if intrigued by how so... two times cannot be a coincidence...

The kid is casting a spell... using the insults to redirect her attention...

Now... all it takes is to find how she is doing it...

Under the relentless assault of the joined Arthur and the distraction of the Le Fay who is floating while kicking the air in happiness the battle lasted for minutes...

Augusta has to admit that both siblings are impressive, the speed of the knight or the trickery of the little witch...

This is a level of strength that no one can reach without knowledge, time, effort and… talent

"Le Fay... right? What about becoming my disciple? I promise to teach you all I know if you decide to accept me as your teacher " Say Augusta... let alone her, no one would throw away the chance to get such talent and she doesnt think that there are many mages who can be better than her...

The battle came to a stop, with the young kid on one side while Augusta was on the other...

The pieces of ice, the uprooted trees and the craters all around the place are the speaker of the battle that just transpired...

"Uh!? Why would I abandon my teacher!? Sorry but I like his teaching too much... Pensioner " Le Fay commented with a smile on her face... abandoning her teacher for this woman? Not only is Ahm nice with her but his strength is still unknown to her even now... much less lack knowledge or ideas on how to make her progress...

As soon as she said that Arthur jumped in between the two, the air became heavier...

Is clear that the old witch is done playing around...

"I see... is the bad thing about talents... you know? If you can't have them... all you need to do is destroy them so others can't as well… " As soon as she said that an Ice puppet appeared

Three meters of height, four arms and a featureless face wearing a dress... the independent avatar of Lavinia's sacred gear...

followed by purple flames increasing the temperature of the place... seems like Augusta stopped holding back and is planning on using both her Sacred Gears...

The purple flames shoot toward Le Fay and Arthur trying to incinerate both the kids...

but strangely now both kids have a smile on their faces while relaxing to fighting stances into a more relaxed one...

It didn't take long to know that was the case... as soon as the flames came near the kids a red slash cutted the flames stopping the flames advance and creating a long cut on the ground... followed by a now winged Mordred...

"Teacher "

"Teacher "

Both kids exclaimed at the same time looking at the new appearance of Mordred...

Especially her wings... feathers like metal blades of the same color of her armor and a similar pattern in hem and red tones are seen in between them...

"Seems like the teacher took the saying 'Giving wings to a tiger' too seriously... Teacher is amazing like always " Commented Le Fay... thinking of the things she could get...

"Now... I really want wings too... They look really cool... " And Vali would stop presuming his... But Arthur did not voice out the last part...

 

"I hope I'm not late to the party... " Commented Mordred while doing her usual pose with her sword on her shoulder

61