51- Aftermath.
1.4k 6 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


"You were right... It feels great to delegate all of the heavy work to others "Serafall said after finally having some time to talk with me after a week of hard work.

It turns out that assassinating the devil who is in charge of monitoring a town that belongs to another faction is a bad idea...

It's a really bad idea.

Both the Yokais and the devils put pressure on Michael and Serafall made it clear that she could go for more, a lot more, but in the end... she didn't.

Sometimes you have to give in order to receive and for someone who wants to make things more peaceful, telling them that they should compensate you with a lot while you ask for a little is a way to create a debt that will later result in more interactions between both parties and, ultimately, a better relationship.

One thing is sure, Serafall knows her thing.

She is basically opening a door towards future negotiations on the same ground.

As for Gabriel… 

Now I understand why Sera is irritated with her; the blonde bombshell is as pure, clueless, and sincere as anyone could be...

Her saying 'I'm sorry,' 'are they okay,' 'how sad,' and all kinds of apologies and words of concern towards the couple while being completely sincere is sometimes difficult to fight against, leaving the poor Sera-chan without a way to annoy the ball of happiness that Gabriel is...

I'm still perplexed as to why the purest and most innocent angel in all of heaven, if not the entire world, is so... attractive, particularly her... chest, which even rivals the protagonist Rias and even both Jeannes...

How much can the author influence a world for it to be like this? Or was it like this from the start?

Anyway

The rest is mostly in Ajuka's hands, while Sirzech waits for an important figure to appear who is unable to act due to... politics.

"The current Lucifer is... disappointing, I can see why the Devils are the way they are..." With this way of doing things, it's easy to see why the old faction is still around.

"Dusk-chan, what makes you think that? In my opinion, he is doing a good job " She realized her error after she said it, for something like this decent will not be enough...

"If it were up to me... I'd arrest the top ten of the rating games, including their Peerage, and have Ajuka run his test on them..." I told her how I would handle those situations.

That's all there is to it: Lucifer must be decisive.

"However, this would cause unrest including several problems, and Sirszech would face the wrath of the entire Underworld." She retorted with the fundamental issue of my setting.

I assumed she'd be better at manipulating the masses... However, as is to be expected, she primarily deals with important figures rather than a large number of minor ones.

If you convince everyone that something is bad, It will become bad just as it did in the past when people used mercury as a miracle medicine or… bloodletting...

Because blood is the root of most problems, we discovered the best way to cure diseases and afflictions!

Simple, get rid of your blood! 

Headache? It won't hurt anymore if you don't have a head!

 Why does it remind me of a certain berserker harmacist?

… How did we survive for so long?

"If he declares that they have solid proof that these people are deceiving and exploiting the rating games, their connection with the old satan, and a threat implying that anyone helping or standing for the culprits without solid proof or a valid reason will be treated as a traitor of the Devil race... " My strategy is straightforward: these are the bad guys, and we have solid proof, and anyone who assists them without reason will also be treated as bad guys... The masses and houses would realize this is serious, and they would have to face Lucifer cautiously, allowing him to do whatever he pleased because he has the 'I'm doing this for the good of our people' card.

"He would not only be giving a good reason for the sudden arrest, but also implying that anyone who assists them is also a traitor, effectively putting an end to any revolt or discomfort and gaining the support of most devils... In addition, he can say that  if they are not guilty, they will be released with compensation and that there is no reason to complain if they are innocent... Ajuka's help, as well as mine... Dusk-chan, you're an absolute genius!" Serafall exclaimed, thinking of some twists and turns to the plan, adding some of her own, not to mention the discussion she'd have with the other two Satans...

Even if she isn't used to dealing with crowds, she is astute enough to see how this could be used to their advantage, giving them not only a quick ambush on the top rankers but also revealing a large number of their supporters at the same time.

"The best part is that you don't have to do anything other than show your support; however, be cautious... They might attack some houses..." I also informed her because something similar happened in the original series.

"Sure, Dusk-chan, but this isn't going to save you! You must still compensate me for all… this!" She said this while pointing to the massive desk piled high with paperwork, she still needs to fill out some paperwork related to her discussions with the Angels and the Yokais, and she is also irritated by Gabriel... 

she just can't win against her...

Innocent airheads are deadly when you want to mock them since they took things too… Seriously, Sera even felt bad when Gabriel was wholeheartedly apologizing and caring about the wellbeing of both Cleria and Masaomi as if she, personally, was the one at fault...

Ok to be honest, her two massive bouncing melons may be the real reason behind it…

Serafall is 'great' but not THAT great.

"You are thinking something rude about me… '' An annoyed voice woke me up from my thoughts.

 I forgot how perceptive she can be.

"Just thinking about how beautiful you are Sera-chan~ anyway… Sona's birthday is close so… what about making something for her? " I asked her in order to distract her, sona is the best way to shift her focus.

"Sou-tan… Yes! Also make something for her! Hehe " She agreed with my proposal but… at the same time she didn't…

"... Also? " I tried to ask

"Also! " She confirmed it with a nod.

I thought about what to make for her and while looking at her magical girl outfit… I had an idea.

I started to create my gift for her and soon enough a black goo came from my hand and flew towards Serafall.

It went toward her legs and soon enough it started to…

"AH♡ pervert, this… this… I'm not ready… " She faked a shy and innocent voice while giving me a provocative look because...

A sight that would charm any person.

The goo started to dissolve her clothes and slowly replaced them…

"... just… just think about the clothes you want to wear… " I deadpanned at her while instructing her on what to do; she is aware that my actions are not motivated by lust, but... 

That doesn't mean I won't react to her acting but I need to restrain myself.

All of her clothes had disintegrated by this point, leaving only the black, almost transparent goo covering her privates.

Serafall is on the floor, giving me a 'victim' and distressed expression while covering her chest and closing her legs... All the while, she gives me flirtatious looks and her face reddens.

"Don't you like it♡ there is a beautiful young girl almost nake in front of you~ Hehe fine fine lets see… '' She continued to try because she knew I was reacting to it, but she soon began to play with her gift, and the same magical girl outfit appeared on her body.

"Do you like it?" I hope she does because that thing has a couple of interesting functions.

"Yes! It's fantastic; could you make another for Sou-tan?" Serafall inquired cheerfully, and like a child with a new toy, she tried everything she could think of... Ninja, magical girl, swimsuits, schoolgirl, and much more are available in any color or making some modifications.

"Think about making another one and feeding it demonic energy," I said with a smile, showing her how to use it; I'm glad she liked it.

She soon began experimenting with it, and she soon realized one of its functions...

"Hehehe," Serafall said with a pervert grin, thinking about the possibilities with the object in her hand...

"I had my doubts, but... your primary sin is... Lust, right?" I told her while staring at the thing…

I'm hoping for her to confirm it since I'm curious about it, not that I need it knowing her...

In reality, it can transform into anything from clothing to weapons, and by the tentacle in her hand that moves as she wishes... She was well aware of this.

"You just realized? I thought you knew me better Dusk-chan~ but dont think I'm easy, I already decided who will be my partner " Serafall confirmed my suspicion while giving me an interesting piece of news…

After so many years, it is not a surprise that she found the one.

"I'm more concerned about Sona... You'd probably target her if... you hadn't gotten to know me or Ahm." I tried to tell her since that's how things went in the series but... It feels wrong to tell her that her younger sister will be her primary focus in the future... Even now, she enjoys seeing her sister in various revealing or embarrassing cosplays, though not as bad as in the anime.

"You think I'll—" She, too, realized it after some thought... if Her sin acted up, and she had no one else to focus on...

She already enjoys seeing her sister, and she is not the type to seek a one-night stand, so...

"Anyway... forget what I said; you love your sister, and she loves you, even if she appears annoyed or angry when you make her wear those clothes. I can feel it." I told her that I know how much she loves her sister and that I don't want her to think about things that aren't important.

"You're right, I love her and she loves me, and that's all that matters." But she also reasoned that... It's time for her to make some moves with her potential future partner...

"In any case, how about a chess room? I can give you an accessory that will turn the room she is in into a living chess board with artificial players so she can play... If I make it with Annihilation Maker, it could also transform into something to protect her if she ever needs it. In addition, I'll always know where she is." The girl is clever, and I'm sure she'd enjoy something like this. Giving her some high-level players would require some purchases from the system shop, but nothing I can't handle.

The girls literally destroyed any and every scheme towards her regarding marriage with a single move.

 No one around her age including even most adults is smart enough to beat her in a game of chess and the adults wont challenge her since losing against a kid is insulting in itself and nobles care a lot about their reputation, they can't guarantee winning against her due to how smart and skillful she is.

I will have to buy Chess mastery so I can give it to the monster that will be her opponent, make some tests and modifications and... that's it.

"Chess? She would love it! She never has someone to play with! Now, now… what can I ask Sou-tan to do in exchange for it~ hehehe " Serafall was lost in her own imagination as she stared at the black goo in her hands, which was changing into various outfits and... things...

I realized that... I also have a lot to do...

.Making the white room for Ophis.

.Training with Shishou.

.Spending time with Jeanne, Jalter and Kei.

.Helping Serafall with the whole mess I made if she needs it.

.Contacting Deihauser so she can talk with Cleria and get some good impressions with him. She decided to leave her post to live happily with her husband and for a family after what happened.

.Training and helping Mordred Arthur and Le Fay with what's going on in Britain.

.Managing the human faction.

.Helping Ophis so she can understand what a family is so she dont oester me with beating red.

.New recipes for cookies and other pastries.

 

.Searching for teachers for the children I rescued or making them, hey don't need protection since Ophis plays with them.

.Making the Chess Room for Sona and testing it.

.School… Why am I still going to it? I don't know…

.Manga… Thankfully I only make the base and characters with some checks in the final result then Serafall's team does the rest since they can't have a child working.

.Training Senjutsu with the cat Sisters.

.Solving problems and sorting future threats… 

When did I become so… busy? And I'm probably missing some things.

49