54 – Visit
1.5k 13 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two young girls are seen walking down the street.

Both had the same black hair and similar features, indicating that they are sisters, or at least blood related.

The only thing that stands out about these sisters is their behavior...

The younger sister has a serious face and behavior that is typical of the older sister, whereas the older sister is cheerful and easygoing, which is typically seen of the younger sister.

Because of this, their 'role' has been reversed.

Sona Sitri and Serafall, the current Leviathan and ex-member of the Sitri family, are the sisters.

Serafall didn't have much time for herself, so she hadn't seen her own sister or her favorite human in a long time because of... someone.

So she made the decision to spend time with both at the same time, and they are now on their way to his house.

But the younger one abruptly came to a halt when she noticed a presence ahead of them, blocking their path, a woman with white hair, red eyes, and horns on her head wearing casual clothes.

"Big sis... " Sona expressed her concern because she is unfamiliar with the newcomer; she can sense how dangerous she is but there isn't much else to it other than a minor reaction from her because she is with her big sister and she trusts her strength.

"Kei-chan! Hi~ I brought Sou-tan, isn't she cute~? " Sona may not recognize her, but Serafall does because she sees her every time she visits Ahm and occasionally when Kei is with Dusk.

"Welcome. My name is Kei, also known as Mudrock. I work to keep this place safe, and it's a pleasure to meet you, Sona "Kei made a small bow and greeted the young sitri heir.

"Thank you for having us, Kei," Sona said politely while she observed her. Now that she's looking around, she can feel it...

The entire area was marked by her presence and everything connected to her, providing a sense of safety and peace, but the sheer amount of energy in the area demonstrates how dangerous she can be…

A strong and dependable ceiling shielding everyone from adverse weather, either rain or sun rays, a ceiling that... If it ever decides to fall, it will crush anyone beneath it...

Zones where she feels 'danger,' which should be traps, are also moving out of the path towards the house, indicating that she is in control of the situation and has the strength to defend it.

Her sister's words, however, made her realize how much she had underestimated this place.

"You too, Pur-chan," Serafall said, and another woman appeared as soon as she said that.

She's just as beautiful as the first, if not even more...

She couldn't help but notice that she had purple hair and wine-colored eyes and was wearing a light brown turtleneck sweater... for some reason there is an opening in the chest showing her ample cleavage...

At least she's wearing something underneath...

Sona couldn't stand her sister's naming style... purple... pur... pur-chan...

At the very least, 'Pur-chan' doesn't seem to mind...

She didn't even notice her presence and wouldn't have known she was there if it hadn't been for her sister.

Perhaps she was underestimating humans a little too much...

As she locked her gaze on her, the fleeting thought grew stronger. The sensation crawling into her skin is one of pure danger, something she has only felt when confronted with an enemy... and that was only because she was a young inexperienced girl at the time, nothing like she is now...

"She is a good child; she will catch up to your strength in due time, Serafall, and she will outperform her peers due to her intelligence. She shouldn't rely too heavily on her natural devil senses to detect enemies... They place far too much emphasis on negative emotions." Scathact vanished from view as soon as she finished giving her advice and opinion on the young Sitri heir.

"Many thanks, Pur-chan!" Serafall knew she needed to say something after seeing her little sister's expression, because she had the same reaction when she first saw them

"They are... exceptions; you will rarely come across humans as powerful as them. Don't worry, she's the strongest person in the house." Without a doubt, that's what they are. Even now, she has her doubts about their origins, which the leaders of different factions 'discovered' after collecting clues and making deductions.

Still, even with all their networks combined they barely have a clue about her origins which is… worrisome… for some reason, she is of the few who think like that… 

Especially after witnessing the progress in which the strength of Kei grew over the years...

Serafall smiled as she noticed her sister's expression as they followed Kei back to his house.

'I'm number two...'

A familiar voice rang out in her ears, and from the looks of things, she was the only one who heard it.

She is... the second one? Last time she said that she was the strongest...

So… who is it…?

|Later|

I went to open the door to receive the visit. 

today is Serafall's visit and free time, despite the fact that it's supposed to be a business meeting...

But I understand why she does it... It must be refreshing to have a place where you can relax and be yourself without worrying about what other people think.

But because of the approaching human missile I had to move to the right as soon as I opened the door.

"Why, Ahm-chan?" "You don't like me any longer?" A cheerful and coquettish voice said.

Kei was used to this every time she visited their home, so she just went ahead and looked for the other girls.

"I'm sorry, I love oxygen-chan," I said, imitating the legendary scene.

If she only had blue hair, she'd be perfect..

"Don't You dare Emilia me!" She pounced once more, attempting to drown me with her weapons of mass asphyxiation, and was about to succeed when a serious voice decided to intervene.

"You're a big sister! Please…." Sona called her sister so she behaved herself.

I remembered that we had another visit.

Short blue jeans and a sleeveless green shirt that reveals the light blue bra underneath.

Her slim figure, black short hair, stoic personality, and glasses give the impression of an intellectual beauty.

She's younger, but the similarities are too strong to ignore...

"Son-. Sorry... Sitri-san ? Sera is always talking about you " I forgot that using first names is considered weird in Japan, so I had to address her by her family name.

"Hi Genji-san. Likewise, big sister is always talking about you " Sons told me in her usual serious voice but also had a hint of annoyance in it…

"Must be tough " I also know how it is to deal with her when she is excited about something.

"It is… especially since SOMEONE gave her so many ideas… " She glared at me as if hinting something but I just smiled back at her and said.

"Who could that be… but… he must be smart  and creative… right? " I shamelessly asked back at her with a teasing tone, at which she blushed.

Great, my handsomeness(beauty) is still working.

Of course, the real reason is that Sona knows Serafall mentions those topics with Ahm, which means... he is the only one who is aware of her embarrassing secret.

"Ahm-chan, are you trying to steal my sister? She's mine!" Serafall is now hugging me from behind, with her chest just below my neck.

"Sure... whatever you say... Let's go, I made some sweets," I said as I motioned Sona and Kei into the living room.

"Why! Is Sou-tan not attractive enough? Wait a minute while I show you something. Hehe" Serafall took her phone and began looking for something, while I went to get some cookies and cake slices.

"Big sis... What exactly are you looking for?" Sona inquired, concerned, knowing what was in her sister's phone.

It didn't took me to get back too long since everything was already prepared 

"She's lovely, but... I don't know her well..." Serafall had already found what she was looking for in her phone when I returned, and she showed it to me.

"Look! Isn't Sou-tan the most enchanting sister on the planet? Hehe " As she said this, I saw the contents of her phone much to her sister's frustration.

"No! Please don't show him those photos!" She reached for the phone, but Serafall stopped her.

"Hehe. But Sou-tan, you look incredible in those photos. Let him see how amazing you are " As soon as Serafall said Sona looked at me with puppy eyes as she said this, unable to free herself from her sister's clutches.

I could tell how bad it was just by looking at the image on my phone... She's wearing a magical girl outfit, but it's been damaged in some places, revealing some of her underwear... underwear that is also damaged... All the while, Sona is lying in the ground, looking like a poor maiden who has been attacked, provoking feelings of either wanting to protect her and avenge the culprit or...

She must be making good use of the gift I gave her...

"Hehe. See? I told you Sou-tan is charming!" Serafall answered while Sona was thinking... Weren't you trying to keep him from seducing me or something? So why are you helping him now?

*cough* 

"I can't look at those pictures without her permission." I had to stop as a gentleman, much to Sona's relief, not because the serious and stoic Sona looked pitiful and cute while pouting with those red cheeks from embarrassment or anything like that...

Definitely not.

"Don't worry, you can look at them; you have my approval!" Serafall made it clear as if it was an absolute truth.

"Your approval doesn't count!" Sona yelled angrily at her sister.

"Hehe. But you saw the first one, didn't you? And you took a long look at it. Yes! My sister's charm is unstoppable, as I said." Serafall declared proudly, then took her phone back and began looking for something else, while Sona wanted to bury herself... her cheeks are tomato red...

"Well… she is beautiful… but shouldn't show this kind of photos to strangers " I told her but I know that she wont show it to anyone

"T-thank you... " Sona, in a hushed tone, said... 

What became of her? Sona, where is your usual poker face? To think she was this way four years before Canon...

Well, it is not a surprise… It's all Serafall's fault, she is the only one who knows how to embarrass her and she's making good use of her… knowledge

But she quickly composed herself and wanted to stop her sister, but... then she gave up not long after, knowing well how stubborn her sister could be.

"Hehe. I know, I know. But look!I can show you this one since it's mine." Serafall sat beside me and handed me her phone. I was taken aback when I saw the phone because they were... too much

Ahm didn't even realize the strange way serafall was looking at him as soon as she went near him...

"Sera-chan You should not show this to a kid..." Why am I saying this?

Well… 

She's wearing an evangelion bodysuit in the photo. A real tight one...

The camera angle is just below her butt, emphasizing it as the 'main attraction' of the image, and the tightness allows one to see what's underneath it... and judging by the lack of lines of her underwear... there is nothing beneath it.

The illumination is bad otherwise everything would be seen… Maybe she did it on purpose?

I must confess... I didn't notice because she usually dresses in a mini-skirt, but her bottom is really great.

"Hehe. Look at your face, you liked it, didn't you? Take a look at this one." She leaned against me, pressing her chest against my arms, as she said this, enough for me to feel her breath in my ear.

"... Sera-chan, this isn't for kids!" But I didn't take my eyes away from the picture... I mean, a beautiful woman shows me something like this... One reason is that I obviously liked it, but the other is out of respect; if someone goes so far for you and knows what she's doing, the least you can do is accept it.

Imagine someone buying or making something for you; how would she feel if you turned her down? Obviously, not good. Of course, they do it out of politeness most of the time, but not always.

The following image is slightly 'worse' than the previous one... This one's perspective is from above, aimed directly at her chest, while Serafall strokes her boobs with her arms, making them appear larger than they are... 

But... What's the problem with it?

She is using the same spacesuit but… the zip in the chest area is open and almost revealing everything.

To alleviate her embarrassment and awkwardness, Sona could only look away from her sister and try to look at the furniture in the room...

"How about this one, then?" She said with a teasing tone, leaning even closer to me, her hands moving across my body, feeling it, trying to get as much scent as she could.

The next one shows Serafall laying on the floor with her legs open and the upper part of her suit lowered and hanging on the floor, allowing the viewer to see everything from up her waist... her ribs, her belly, and, if her hands weren't covering them, her boobs.

But as I noticed Serafall breathing… Something came to mind.

Shit. I had forgotten how dangerous my scent can be... Normally, I make people feel safe and secure because I want them to, but... Serafall and this situation...

Thankfully, Sona realized that things were getting out of hand, and Kei returned, bringing Jeanne and Jalter with her as well as the Nekoshou sisters in their cat forms who were being carried by a little girl.

"Big sister! Wake up! " Serafall was awakened from her estate, and after taking the phone from me, she sat beside her sister as if nothing had happened, but even she couldn't stop her cheeks from reddening a little...

She! One of the four Maou had gone insane! And she had no idea why, only that she felt a heat in her body as soon as she got close to him, and by the time she realized it... she had gotten too into it!

She was slightly concerned that he would regard her as a pervert or somehow judge her for what she had done, but...

But when she looked at his happy face, she knew everything was fine.

But when she noticed the new arrival...

She froze! Even more than the previous idiot who attempted to attack the Yokais for who knows what reason... 

That guy needed months to recover from the damage of being clad in ice for hours!

They get exactly what they deserve for attempting to give her more work without compensation like Dusk does!

If you are going to give me work at least learn how to do it properly!

52