59- Fight! 1/?
1.3k 11 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Walburga and thus Hexennacht joined the Khaos brigade soon after it was formed because they needed it; the death of one of their leaders nearly forced them to do so.

Yet she never expected her first mission to be something like this; her intrigue and curiosity are competing with her fear and disgust for this thing.

More so now that the other mage organizations have that damn trio cleaning up Britain, freeing them up to compete against them elsewhere for resources and new talents.

This moving mass of flesh that doesn't stop even when burned alive... Is it still alive?

It keeps moving and chasing them with its massive body, indifferent to her flames, clawing, shrieking, and shifting its own body in various forms as humanoid monsters detach from it...

What kind of sick experiments had to be carried out in order for something like that to happen? Her fire burns, drowning it in a purple sea, but they keep chasing until they die, as if the fire only made them crazier, and the main body simply ignores the fire, using its charred flesh as a heat shield...

"Focus on defending yourself, I will keep this thing entertained!"

She ordered as soon as she saw the thing grow like the moss that grew in one of the secret bases she left in one of the idiots who couldn't run or defend himself in time.

While the others help to suppress the main body of the thing, its still growing size of almost eight meters is just too much for them to do significant damage to it, any spell would deal too little damage, and having them die would only make the thing stronger, so a defensive approach is best.

*Roar*

Walburga surrounded the thing in flames as soon as she saw it begin to grow and expand on the ground, while she and the rest of the magicians did everything they could to avoid the beast's incoming long and thin hands and the infested people flying towards them, while Incinerate Anthem barraged the fool beast with a construct of purple flames.

"Annoying…"

For the time being It's contained, and if they're careful, it won't pose a threat, but...

How long will they be like this? Reinforcements are on their way, and she still has plenty of mana, but the thing is far from dead.

But, in order to avoid further losses, she decided to get serious and encircled the thing in multiple crosses made of purple holy fire...

In the end, they were asked to contain the thing so they are here just to help while the 'experiments' went elsewhere to make some time for us... The real losers here are those fanged idiots, while she'd get some nice rewards for all of this...

.

.

.

As the dragon dived towards Mudrock, trying to finish his task quickly, he was intercepted by two of her golems stopping it on its tracks as runes flared up their rocky surface, and before the dragon could react, he saw their fist being raised into the sky and started punching right into his chest, sending him sliding leaving a trail on the ground as its claws gripped into the ground to regain it's foothold

But the Evil Dragon didn't care; he went towards the golems and tried to rip their arms with its mouth and teeth, but it was futile because another golem punched it in the face, and the scene repeated itself... demonstrating that this is a mindless dragon who only knows how to follow order and could think and make decisions by himself...

But the stalemate was soon broken when another dragon that looked exactly like the first one appeared in the sky, and soon enough, its mouth was filled with flames, and it tried to shower it on the golems and Mudrock, taking advantage of the golems' incapability to fly.

But when the golems emerged from the flames, they simply continued walking as if nothing had happened, the only difference being their lit runes, but Kei was no longer present...

The flying dragon, confused, tried to find its target, but it couldn't find it until he felt a heavy impact on its back that sended him flying towards the golems, who began to jump over it, drowning it with their bodies.

The Evil Dragon struggled, but as he let go of one, two more appeared in its place. Damage began to appear on its body, but it quickly faded, leaving only blood as the wound closed, revealing their regeneration.

But Kei wasn't paying attention... She was focused on the other eight dragons approaching her, especially the one that accelerated toward her..

Mudrock raised her Hammer to stop one of the dragons from suddenly clawing at her, sending her flying to the ground, but it did nothing more than just create a crater on the ground and raise some dust...

"Troublesome... Friends, I need your help " 

Looking at the numerous dragons, Mudrock decided to seek support after securing that the humans were safe behind a barrier.

She also wanted to put her friends' new bodies to the test...

They clawed their way out of the soil as she called them, thirty human-shaped rocks appeared, detailed and carrying various types of weapons but lacking features like a carved statue

They are her new creations, inspired by Ahm's explanation of how glacier ice is nearly as hard as rock due to years of compression...

If fragile ice can do it, imagine how strong a rock would be when compacted in the same way.

Using her power and runes, she transformed the rock into a material worth the effort, but the difficulty of creating it limited her use to thirty friends, whom she also enhanced with runes to improve their performance.

She is genuinely curious about what they can do since she never tested them…

.

.

.

Vampires were besieging knights, and the strange thing is that their swords coated in holy light, which should burn, purify, and then stick into their wounds to prevent healing... went silent, and without those effects, the vampires could retreat to heal their wounds while another one took their place to keep pushing them back in an endless stream on vampires, putting the knights and saintess in a difficult position...

Step by step, lash by lash they were slowly being pushed back and circled by dozens of vampires...

So, not long after looking at how they were being pushed backwards as their formation was gradually broken down by the vampires' brute yet effective method, Jeanne realized that numbers no longer mattered and that she needed strength to break through.

As soon as her spell that will create a barrier around the innocents, protecting them for a while, so she doesn't have to hold back fearing that the aftermath will harm them was completed, she decided to change her spell.

She doesn't require an army... She requires a powerful warrior capable of dispatching the Vampires in a single blow.

The knights around her began to transform into light, dissolving into the distance and colluding in one location where another knight was being created.

Before the Vampires could react to their new enemy, a giant knight fully covered in a thin and form fitting armor appeared, revealing its long shining golden hair in the back part of its helmet, big enough to hold a two meters long sword in one hand with ease, 

it then vanished from their sight, only to be found a moment later after it divided one of their brethren in two parts with a single downward slash...

Even if the enormous holy light it emits poses no threat to the Vampires... The boldness and sense of immortality brought by their enemy's futile attempts to kill them only to fail over and over again faded as the Vampire was cut in half.

Their Mortality was brought back to their minds like a tide by a single slash as its parts dropped into the ground in front of their eyes… 

They know that… they won't be able to regenerate something like that...

She named it after one of Mudrock's friends.

"Bring them hope, Blemishine! Let us show them... how to make a miracle!"

Announcement
something happened, nothing serious, It just messed up my times so... I may publish less until it ends
42