[+18] Scáthach.
2.2k 9 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I awoke the next day feeling revived.

[Healthy Body] did its job, so I'm back in shape, and now the big day has arrived...

But Shishou did not appear during the day; in fact, it could be said that she vanished, so knowing that she would appear later, I decided to spend some time with my girls and the children in our faction, as well as meeting various people whom we met during my time in this world.

From Arthur, Mordred and Le Fay to Cleria Belial and even Vali and the Slash Dog team and some small talk with Yosaka and Kunou

But the surprise came at the end of the day, when I went to my room that night.

She was waiting for me in a transparent lace lingerie, the kind used for sleeping, that looks like a transparent one-piece dress with only the lining of her panties and bra heavily detailed, revealing her figure perfectly.

The kind of see-through that lets you see her nipples, and from the looks of it, I'm not the only one who was looking forward to this night...

For a brief moment, we exchanged glances, and I was enjoying every part of her body as she examined my pants.

We don't need words to express what we want from each other, so I moved forward and began kissing her intensely while massaging her boobs with one hand, focusing on her nipples, and grabbing her ass with the other.

She is answering the kiss, but not in the way I would expect...

Is she really going to let me do anything?

Without 'fighting back' ?

There is only one way to find out.

After we kissed, I went behind her, grabbing and feeling her boobs while using the skills and knowledge that I brought from the system, concentrating on the part that will give her pleasure, and judging by her ragged breath and hard nipples, it appears to be working.

But it isn't enough, she isn't moaning.

I decided to take the next step, moving my hands downward from her chest, to her stomach, and finally between her legs, determined to hear her moaning. 

Scáthach opened her legs more, falling backward as my hand approached that place, eventually resting her body on mine with her legs open so that we could both see what was going to happen there. 

She sat directly above my hard member, feeling the entire shape as I rubbed it on her ass.

I decided to play for a while, going around without touching her lips and gradually getting closer to it before deciding to start slowly with rubbing the lips and as she got wetter and wetter. 

Looking at her expression and how her body is moving, I decided to insert my finger and rub her insides, but then she flinched as I also started playing with her clit, both at the same time bringing her pleasure due to my new skills and knowledge. 

She is clearly enjoying it, as her breath became faster and she began to move her body, her hand holding me, and she is even moving up and down her waist, rubbing my dick in the process, subconsciously following the movements of my hand but…  not moaning.

It's still not enough.

But I have to slow down a little bit...

I backed up a little and then pulled her, causing her to fall backwards with her head ending right on over my thigh, with a hard thing pressing against the side of her face

she looked at me and then at it.

Scáthach got the message, the tent in my pants screamed for something to come out.

Scáthach took my dick out of my pants as I lay down comfortably on the bed to be more comfortable as I watched her do her part. 

It is currently only 18cm (7 inch) long, but with my skills, it could be much larger but that's for later if I ever need it. 

She kept staring at it for a moment, then began, after one last lustful look at me as she kicked her lips.

She began by slowly giving me a handjob, and then as she seemed to get the hang of it, she got faster and faster until something came out of the tip and she decided to lick it out of curiosity for its taste.

It has to be because of how the Virus enhanced my smell and other factors. It appears to have an effect on the taste as well, because Scáthach decided to take the entire thing in her mouth in the second, going slowly in the first and faster and faster until she combined both blowjob and a hand job in a swift motion, her tongue felt amazing as she liked my dick while it was inside her mouth .

She also took her time sucking my dick from the sides or only focusing on the tip, as if she wanted nothing more than for me to shoot into her mouth.

It appears to be the case based on how she rubs her legs and plays with herself with her other hand while working on my dick. 

Seems like she wants to move to the next step… 

Looking into her eyes, I knew it was time.

I pushed her backward, falling on her back with her legs open as my dick rested in her entrance, her hands on her pussy making a path for me to go in as she pleaded with her eyes, and so I did.

I moved my dick slowly until the end, groaning as I went because it felt so good inside her.

It couldn't be more thigh, wet, and warm inside of her; I'm in heaven right now.

But I was jolted out of my trance when a hand grabbed my arm.

I shouldn't lose sight of who I'm doing this for and start concentrating on her instead.

I fucked her slowly at first, then quickly increased my speed until I decided to go harder and placed my hand on her shoulder, using it as a support to make my thrust harder and faster, knowing full well that she could take everything I threw at her with ease.

Scáthach finally began to moan during the process, which accelerated my pace as I grabbed one boobs and also sucked it, focusing on her erect nipples.

This lasted until I finally felt it, how her body trembled and her hands gripped with strength as a result of the climax she was experiencing.

She came. 

I must say... She has kept her word, and she is not resisting or attempting to endure the pleasurable sensation.

I'm sure she could make me cum in minutes and endure my assault for hours, but she's not doing any of that; she's at my mercy.

As she stated, she is allowing me to do whatever I want with her...

Unfortunately, or fortunately, for her, I'm the type of guy who prefers to give my partner pleasure over my own pleasure.

I kissed her while hugging her,I let her rest for a bit before going to try for her second orgasm.

And soon after, I let her fall back on the bed and then raised one of her legs and moved it to the left, causing her to lay down with her ass facing me, I then grabbed her from her waist and thrust my dick fast into her pussy, her moaning at the sudden intrusion fueling my desire to continue pounding her from behind.

At this point, I'd discovered her favorite spots and decided to take advantage of them, making her moans louder and louder as she gripped the sheets of the beds to endure the pleasure. 

I kept doing it for minutes and minutes without stopping even after she came twice in a row.

No mercy this time.

I realized I was getting close to the end, so I decided to prepare her for it.

I drew her closer to my chest and then used one hand to play with her erect nipples and the other with her clit, making sure she had an orgasm at the same time I finished.

Scáthach, knowing my intentions, decided to kiss me as I got faster and thrusted harder the closer I got to the finish line, and then, as I had planned, we both came at the same time.

I fell backwards as she fell forward, allowing me to see her pussy, which was filled with a white liquid and had some coming out if it even existed...

Is it possible that I just made a hentai protagonist one? Where they shoot an insane amount of after they finish?

I stepped back and closed my eyes, wanting to take a breather before proceeding to the next round... But then I felt something warm wrap around my little brother, followed by something wet and emitting a warm and pleasant breath...

I opened my eyes to see Shishou sucking on my dick with hunger and eagerness as she tasted the entire shaft over and over, but her... eyes surprised me.

Those challenging and arrogant eyes she always has.

She spoke before I could say anything, bringing me shocking news.

"The 'night' is over… " She licked her lips and sucked the tip of my dick with a short, slow, but powerful suck.

" It's now MY turn, Ahm."

And then she took the entire shaft to the base, using her tongue to make me feel like I'd never felt before.

What does she mean by "it's over?" I didn't fuck her for six hours, I'm certain of it… 

right? 

I was confused with what she meant but when I used another of the bodies made with [Ink] to know the time outside… I knew that she played me.

It's morning… It's been hours outside since we started.

I also noticed the response from outside coming slowly as if the time flowed dif-

Wait! She!...

Looking at her smug smile and then the room we are in, I instantly knew what happened.

She changed the time inside the room! Making it faster so the entire 'night' lasts less and now it's slow so the 'after the night'  lasts for…

How strong is it? I don't think she can make hours last for days… right?

"Shishou… how long is it- " I stopped as she stood up and shoved the entire thing inside her pussy in a fast and swift movement and then  she started to move forward and backward in short but fast movements…

"Long Enough. " Now is her turn to enjoy herself, that's basically what she is saying... 

Lets hope that [Healthy Body] and my stamina can keep up with her... 

...

Damn it, I'm not going down without a fight!

57