64- It starts.
1.4k 7 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With the girls entering the room, the rest of the morning was... chaotic.

Scáthach told them that we were going to spend the night alone, which was why we could be only the two of us, and that told the girls a lot.

And after seeing how much she enchanted the room for last night? I'm sure she let them in on purpose; there's no way she didn't sense that they were about to enter the room. 

We didn't tell them what we did, but do we really have to?

Her usual upright and sharp posture had been replaced by a relaxed one, with her shoulders dropped, her hair disheveled, and sloppy movements.

That was enough, and the fact that she was naked over me didn't help much either. 

 luckily, I cleaned the room and put on some clothes after last night...

If that wasn't enough, she had that smug smile, which, when combined with her contented expression and body language, was nothing short of taunting.

At the very least, I did a good job of keeping up with her... I had to give it my all, but if she was satisfied, it was worth it.

She let them in, and now she's behaving like a cat, or a panther in her case, marking her territory which the girls clearly understood.

My morning wood isn't doing me any favors...

How is it even up after all that?

It was reassuring to know that there were no issues, but it appears that I will have to say goodbye to the peaceful and quiet nights.

Kei, on the other hand, didn't have a problem with it; he was just curious.

She knows what it is because she grew up among mercenaries and... well, things happened here and there and she saw it but she was always more concerned with surviving than anything else, as any other Sarkaz mercenary is from a young age.

But now that she is free of that life, she has the time to know and learn about it, especially after seeing how comfortable her teacher is.

The sisters would be the most surprising ones.

I never expected Jalter to be the one who appeared embarrassed and shy, while Jeanne looked exactly like when my parents told me I could eat the ice cream in the fridge...

She got the message: I'm no longer going to hold back.

Jeanne ends up being the teasing big sister, whereas Jalter has this panic whatever lovely stuff is concerned, unable to express herself she ends up acting like a shy and pure maiden in love.

Or hitting me, one of the two. 

Thankfully, Serafall saved me with a phone call and things have calmed down for the time being.

Shishou's attack had already left me exhausted.

It is difficult to please someone who is more skilled, stronger, and has more stamina than you.

I naively assumed that adding more inches would help, but it only made her feel better and thus more eager to continue...

To do it, I had to use some of my reserves and [Healthy Body] at full power, recovering some of my stamina.

Let's not even get into the fact that the [Virus] made everything not taste and smell like garbage... At one point, I swear she was literally milking me.

Back in Serafall, it appears that the time for the Raid has been decided, and we must prepare ourselves which should give me a few days to recover before Jeanne acts.

How do I know that the next one is Jeanne? I don't need supernatural abilities to understand that look she's giving me, and I know she's the most direct of the three, with Kei being quite passive and Jalter hesitant to act on her feelings unless I push her a little bit.

So things went well, though I was exhausted for the rest of the day, which was normal.

It all comes down to a man and a woman releasing their bottled up emotions.

I've been suppressing my lust for a long time, and I can't imagine how long Scáthach has been doing the same.

She is a little different because she stopped caring about it when she was trapped, but all those feelings returned last night and she didn't stop until she had had enough.

I pushed myself quite hard because I noticed how she was holding back at the start.

Leaving your partner unsatisfied is the worst that could happen for me.

But our next nights are unlikely to be as... wild.

That, however, is a problem for another time.

Now, after days of discussions and preparations, we are finally here; each of us will take a house, while others, such as Grayfia, will take on the ones we know don't have a King Piece, and I must focus on the Devil, who is about to enter the stage I prepared.

Shishou has already sealed the space around the houses so they can't teleport away, all we have to do now is beat them.

I recall that guy who wants to be the Devil's mastermind behind the scenes and control everything through politics and such.

Well, it's not my problem… for now. 

Looking at the Mansion in front of me, which was becoming more silent and unoccupied by the second, while the other occupants had no idea what was going on...

Our night raid into the Devil's top rankers has begun, and the opportunity to experiment with strong devils is one that I will not pass up.

Surprisingly, even [Asura Mist] was sending me signals that it wanted to come out and play, so I decided to try and create a monster with it to see how powerful it can become compared to the usual ones. 

I'm using [Asura Mist] as an extremely powerful and limited but difficult to control [Ink].

Now that I have a good amount, I can make some powerful monsters, and I already have one in mind.

The master of the house is still sleeping after a good night's sleep with one of his peerage members, so it's the perfect time.

With my mental power enveloping the mansion, I could influence them to behave as I wanted.

The first step is to remove the servants, which is relatively simple because everyone is sleeping or otherwise occupied, and then I direct them to ignore the missing servants.

The Master of the House is strong enough to cause me some problems in a figjt due to his King Piece, but nothing threatening, so I wanted to experiment with this one and see how some of my abilities affect strong people.

The girls are too used to it and have learned how to prepare themselves thanks to Scáthach's teaching, but what about the rest? How would they react to a sudden mental attack?

The next step is to remove the guards, followed by the Peerage members, which took some time because I had to make sure no one heard anything.

Seeing how the Master of the house woke up… 

Now let's get started. 

|||

A Devil walked out of his room looking for his peerage members, his mind a little foggy but he didn't notice.

Something controlled his current state.

He walked in the dark, barely seeing anything because the lights were turned off, which wasn't unusual because the Devil should be able to see in the dark, but he didn't notice the oddity.

He walked down the long corridors, but he didn't see anyone. The house was silent, no maid or servant who worked at night could be heard, and none of his peerage members could be found...

Did he sleep alone last night?

He couldn't remember anything, and the only thing he knows for certain is that he awoke alone, but before he could think any further, he noticed some movement inside one of the empty rooms.

Why is no one else here? 

A pale figure crouching in the corner of the room with his hands covering his face.

"who are you?" As a spell formed in his hand to threaten the intruder, the Devil demanded an answer...

Something he will regret for many years... 


Announcement
I'm finally done and should be back to normal, sorry for the wait and the shorter chapter

41