Chapter 5 – Berand
7 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am sitting with my head on Elise’s lap, Megda and Thomas are next to me with the medkit. Luke, Ratan and Filia are looking at me from a few paces away. They all are very careful with this experiment and are all ready to help if needed.

Dennis appears next to me, “I have concluded that the walls inside that space are directly linked to Berand and that making a hole could have catastrophic results. We simply best not attempt to get to the other side of the walls in that space.”

I nod, “Filia, have you already come up with a better name than TAS?”

Filia sighs, “The best I came up with was smashing den and Berand together into Berden, but that is a bit too close to your name. Alternatively I have Petden or… uhm. Stomachden, Internalden, Walkingden?”

I sigh and before I get to voice my objections Megda chimes in, “I like that last one, but it is a little bit too long, what about Walden?”

I nod, “Yea, I could see Walden working. Thanks for the inspiration Filia. All in favor?”

Everybody agrees under the statement, “I can’t come up with something better.”

“Walden it is. Now let’s place the last bags in Walden and move on.”

I look at the screen and promptly note something.

 

The Hero Transmigrating System

welcome

body

mind

cheat

mission

last actions

On this page like said in the welcome page you will receive your cheat. We will once again warn you (...) We hope this explanation was useful for your endeavours. This will be your cheat:

Walden

You have a subspace where animals you have tamed can reside inside. The space grows with each animal you have tamed. The size can be found using the formula (Total tamed animals) ^ 3 meters cubed. Animals can enter and leave in a space around you of (your length) / 2 + (the animals length) / 2. The entering and leaving can be done based on desire and the strongest desire wins.

“God fucking damn it! They took over our name for the cheat. Can you believe the lazy bastards did not come up with their own name?”

I need some cuddles to get my mind off this fury. Luckily Elise is next to me so I grab her in a hug and nuzle my lips on her ears and give soft kisses. She leans into me and starts wagging her tail between my legs, that always gives a good massage. I recive a message to my non-existent tail from Elise, [I love you sweety.]

Ratan takes my attention away from Elise and says, “next up mission, this is exactly what we must do to go back to this space and after that our world or a different one.”

He clicks the next page.

 

The Hero Transmigrating System

welcome

body

mind

cheat

mission

last actions

On this page like said in the welcome page you will receive your mission. We will once again warn you (...) We hope this explanation was useful for your endeavours. This will be your mission:

Mission

You need to dethrone the current emperor in the Telenise Empire.

He follows up with, “well that leaves room for freedom. We could kill that guy or make him step down by coup or some other reason.”

Dennis chimes in, “Or leave him to die a natural death if he is old. Anything else of note?”

“Mostly on what gods are and are not allowed to request. Something about not causing traumas and mentaly scarring heroes. Nothing that seems to apply to us. This seems to be a very normal mission all things considered.” He let that sink in for a bit and then continued. “The last page.”

 

The Hero Transmigrating System

welcome

body

mind

cheat

mission

last actions

On this page like said in the welcome page you will be able to perform some actions that might be useful.

We hope you will enjoy your stay and wish you good luck on your mission.

Call for god

Start mission

Ask question

Report

Call the god of the upcoming world to talk

Get sent down to start.

Ask questions to the THTS central database

Report anything that might be wrong

 

Ratan stated, “So the three options are clear, if a god does want to force a meeting the first 2 buttons would be changed into a different one. The last is for any issues, we can even report after death if something happens, I hope that will never be needed.”

I react, “Flag, big big flag. That means we will come across at least one place where we will need it.”

Elise leans harder against me and says, “you do not need to call out every jinx to jinx them even harder.”

Thomas says, “does anyone have any questions remaining or left some items in this room?”

We all shake our heads. We are all ready to go on this adventure. Thomas presses the start button. We are suddenly deposited on a very bright magic circle. It blinds our eyes and we all are having trouble seeing anything because of the stars.

I close my eyes in the hope to spare my eyesight a bit, I can not imagine how it is for their wolf eyes. Still the light is so bright that I can see it through my eyelids.

I ask Elise who is still directly in front of me. “Are you alright?” I feel her nodding.

She tells me, “I am fine, I need to cover my eyes with my hands otherwise it will be too bright.”

I shout to the others, “How are you all doing?”

I get no reaction. I ask Elise, “can you send this to the others?” I proceed to grab her tail, which gets me a little yelp and create the message, [How are you all doing? Also blinded by the light? Signed Berand]

I slowly get 6 agreements to my non-existent tail. Still feels really weird.

After what I guess is 10 minutes could be shorter, waiting makes time seem longer than it is. The light fades enough that I open my eyes.

I look around, I see a wide plain. In the distance I see some mountains. On the other horizons that are not disrupted by hills I see some forests. Diagonally to the right behind me I saw a raised platform. Around that platform seem to be medieval soldiers and mages. On the platform stands what seems to be a king with five advisors behind him. I guess a military advisor, he has his armor and sword with him, although this version seems more ceremonial. An economic advisor, he has barely any muscle and wears a blue robe with a coin embroidered on it, he seems to not like me hugging Elise. A politics advisor, he is fat, unhealthy fat, does nothing to hide his disgust for my wolfkin friends. An agriculture advisor, he wears an expensive looking ceremonial looking farmers outfit. A magic advisor, he wears robes that reach his feet and has a wand symbol embroidered on it. Those look like the guys that summoned us, the hope I had for having no racism for a change is already destroyed. What a great start to our adventure.

1