Date 4
1.4k 2 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For the rest of the Afternoon, we just spend it on playing around and having fun(mostly me) as night descended which left me and Grim having to head to one more place before we separate ways, continuing on with our immortal life.

Grim decided to take us into the park as we just stroll under the moonlight while being illuminated by the street lamps above us.

"To be honest Arcy, I mostly just thought visiting the mortal world would be just another dull and boring thing to do. Not even unable to understand why my apprentice could stay at this place as she spends her time mostly at her place and doing her so called 'Job'."

"..........."

I turn my head around, avoiding his gaze as I was also going to try what his apprentice as well yet giving up that notion due to not being confident of pulling that off.

If it were my current circumstances in the past, I might have also done that as well yet I lack the equipment needed and an idea on how to start that career(there were also many circumstances that I don't even know if I'm able to start as well) yet even I'm now some sort of Supreme Being or whatnot, I still am not confident in being able to do it.

Yet as I think of this....

"But I never have much fun hanging out with someone, especially that person who constantly bothers with my work."

".......Sorry."

Despite being a bothersome person to him, he express his feelings that he was happy that he experience new things as well that even if I had been disturbing his work and cause so many things that constantly been an annoyance to hang around with, he was genuinely glad that he had been enjoying the stay in the mortal world and created happy memories with me.

I couldn't help but feel tearful as my eyes became watery at the fact that he was happy to hang out with someone like me.

He felt surprise that I began tearing up but something in me broke that I can't help but sob while smiling.

"I-i never thought....that I....someone like me.....having fun....and.....hang around....wheh...."

My voice became muddle with tears as I could barely stop myself from expressing my feelings of gratitude towards him, having never felt this kind of emotion before in my life.

"Gwim....twank......wu...."

I look at him and brought out the biggest smile I could muster as his eyes became wide and hug me close as I did the same with him.

As we could feel the contact with our bodies, light began to shine around us as fireworks began to flare up in the sky, indicating that a new spring has arrive, celebrating a new bond.

I didn't expect myself to have arrive at an event as both of us turn towards the direction where the fireworks began to radiate the skies and I could feel a certain hand, holding my hand tight in his embrace.

'Oh, I did see some posters about it about some sort of concert being held and there was a fireworks display.'

"Arcadia."

"Hmn?"

My face was still wet from the tears that I cried out as I turn to Grim who seem serious about something.

"There's something I've been meaning to talk to you about."

"Grim, is there a problem? Can I help you with it?"

Seeing as he was looking at it with a serious intent, I wipe off my face and turn to him seriously as well. Knowing that Grim being serious as ever, knows that this isn't the time to be kidding off.

'Something must've happen in the underworld or the fact that if its Grim were talking about, it must be a dangerous thing for him.'

I quieted down and look at him with my attention fully unto his face as he was a bit shaken at the fact that the usual me who always feels happy-go-lucky and cheerful, could also have my own serious moment.

Well, I don't actually put on a serious look and its mostly a rarity in my past life for me as well. I never have been serious in everything since even the skills I have can't compare to how much bad luck I have.

To put it into perspective, If Luck isn't based on my gaming skills, I would actually been quite a pro player or If its on anything that based on luck, I could be a superhuman with multiple talents on the fields.

You would be impressed on everything I have learn and are talented in multiple fields yet its only based around Luck did I realize that I could never succeed in life.

So, you would be hard press to know that Lady Luck is still hiding even now after knowing that I basically become a higher god than her and there is no Luck being bestowed on the world even at this point since the moment I smell luck....

I'LL FIND HER.

"Its about our Relationship."

"W-wait. You don't want us to be friends anymore."

My mind began to spin as Grim was looking more into our relationship as I hugged him close like a clingy girlfriend that didn't want to broke up with her boyfriend.

Because of how my spell to block my charm around us slowly disappearing after being told of ending our relationship, the attention of people slowly began surrounding us as my mind was still preoccupied of Grim having to sever the bond between us.

"No Arcy. I want our Relationship to be more than that."

"Really?!"

I quickly let go of him as my eyes sparkle at the anticipation of our Relationship to be more than just being friends who knew each other.

"Are we going to be Super Besties?!"

The anticipation of doing things like how best friends would skyrocketed in my head, thinking like what my brothers had when they hang out with their friends. Drinking, going to internet cafes and even mixing with other females and such that I could finally have those moments with Grim as well.

Feeling the excitement boiling on my face, Grim looked at me with a slight disappointment as he...

"No Arcadia. As Lo-"

Before he could finish his words, he suddenly felt a slight pain in his eyes as he blink and right as he was about to look at the front....

"Arcadia?"

41