Intruder 3
1.1k 4 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I watch a child began to gouge on the takeout I just ordered, I slowly pulled out a glock from my back and was about to aim it to her face as she began tearful in joy.

"T-thank you Kami-sama for offering food to me."

I slowly lowered my glock in pity due to seeing such a pitiful child who seems to be lost child that had wandered to my place and can't help but be a responsible adult.

"I'm sorry I broke into your new home...."

Yet I stopped lowering my glock as I began raising it in anger as I remember the time I had to be arrested by young girls who had once made be accused of being pedophile in my past life and even now, I was once accused by kidnapping some intergalactic princess who was following me one time and I had to talk my way out with the space cops about the incident.

Fortunately, I'm now a woman and those space cops won't arrest me again.

Most of the crimes I have in my past life are always misunderstandings placed upon my bad luck that instead of my reputation of being a normal guy, I'm mostly labelled as a pedophile due to my encounter rate with younger girls who are always in predictable situations.

It got to the point where even the Cops were like 'Seriously Bro? You again?' and even let me go due to how much I've been accused of being a pedophile.

There were even accidents and other unfortunate events that my sole hatred for the goddess of Luck were so great, I even designed a special rope with her name on it, to see how its fun to play with someone's life so bad.

But enough talking of that and going back to the young girl in front of me.

I feel a bit stupid not to fortified the walls near the seal since I mostly predicted that this place was far from civilization and even moreso that no one was stupid enough to walk in to a very dangerous place that has the potential to destroy the world.

Hell, my neighbor was even advertise as their smoke brand here that its impossible for these people NOT to stay far away from this place.

So its either this girl had guts to come to this place.......

Or......

'Damn, its recent but that bitch had just came out of the closet.'

I pick up in my senses that the goddess of Luck had just recently left her hiding place, just to bless this brat before hiding again at such a silent and quick pace that I didn't even pick up her scent before disappearing.

I could only lament that I finally had the chance to catch that bitch, only to let her go due to being shocked at the intruder right in front of me.

'Haah....better just kick this girl out since nothing but trouble would brew if I made her stay with me.'

As she was slowly eating the remaining scraps of food left on the container from the takeout, I held her head in my hand and in the next moment, we both transfered out from my room and into the forest as she look in confusion before seeing me Stretching out and waving my hand towards her.

"Bye."

As a simple goodbye, I instantly transported back to my room while Rye look in confusion, unable to tell where the girl went.

"Sorry Rye. I don't like picking up children randomly out of nowhere."

It was cruel of me to just toss a young girl back at the wild without knowing her origin or whatnot but I really don't care about listening to some backstories which I don't really care, especially those who have the goddess of Luck's blessing.

The last time I met those kinds of people, they almost Isekaied me multiple times by truck-run and ended up hospitalize in my past life, most are just tossing some random girl towards me and almost pushing myself near my death. I always met these kinds of bastards that think they are the main characters that I tried to avoid them yet ended up meeting another and the cycle continues.

So, I always fear those who have her blessing and felt more incline to just kick that girl out since I predicted that she might end up like the system.....

.................

.................

.................

"Sorry System...."

[Pained. Master forgotten me after making a contract, only using me to when he needs to.]

I just smiled while enduring the lecture as I had now forgotten the girl whom I kicked out, not realizing the grave importance to having visiting my place.

Ignoring the fact that not only was she blessed by that damned bitch herself, she ended up taking a bit of mine in the process.

35