Collab
731 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"A collab huh...."

I suddenly found myself surprised at the message I gotten as there was someone who message me through DM on Discord as I ponder through all this and felt a bit discourage at the notion of doing something like this.

I thought to myself that this shouldn't be allowed as I noticed that I can do something like a collab and such but my fears were mainly cause by my personal opinion at most. Which was just that I'm just nervous of interacting with someone.

Although I slowly improve my communication through talking with people directly and I gain a bit of confidence to act a bit prideful. I'm still am the same person in my past life who is still afraid of interacting with people, hesitating due to being afraid of making mistakes and such.

Being prideful means that one can be confident in oneself but as I stated in the past that I never had any pride, mainly meaning that I am always skeptical in everything, down to the approach of what I wanna do for myself. Even as a god, it was only doing my duty at most and nothing but being a shell of my very-well being of still being afraid just like in my past life.

Yet....

'I think I can do a collab with someone. Plus, its not like this person is famous enough to get attention and we both have a few subscribers on our channel which lessens my fears a bit.'

I felt a bit of relieved since it might be my first time collabing with someone but I lessen the fears due knowing that we are just a small channel and its not like I planned on talking while recording.

Its probably that I felt a bit excited to collab with someone and to play a game together which I slowly found a bit joyful since sometimes games are always ment to be enjoyed with people together.

I never played with Grim and the others since Grim isn't interested in moral desires while Seikel isn't too interested on my hobbies which is why I tend to play alone all the time.

Now that I have someone to play with, I suddenly feel a surge of excitement while being a bit of afraid of messing up.

Our talks continued until we decided on a game to play together and set up a schedule as I decided to turn off the computer and check on the heroes progress.

"Well, Hiro is struggling but it shouldn't be that hard for him to deal with. The Evil God is quite aggressive in his tactics which it shouldn't be blamed with since it lies on that princess and that guy so this should be a bit difficult for him to fight.

Well, I think I can assist them a bit while the goddess should help out improving her side before the Evil God would send a counterattack on one of her side."

I began to mess around with as I increase one side that had difficulty in defending and attacking, making both sides equal as I redirected some forces at a different lane which was about to meet the heroes, in another direction while also giving more trials for them to face as I don't want to be biased.

After that, I began to take out my phone and start writing a schedule which the System also helped me with problems that needs to be address.

"There. I think by tomorrow, I should began to do inspection, regulation and other Duties I need to check as I need to finished those that are important while not neglecting some minor details that might cause trouble later on."

[Worried. Master, why didn't you include some of the god's crisis on the schedule? Shouldn't you prioritize that as well?]

"I didn't include that since those gods might be too lenient off their work if I keep helping them out. Plus, I trust that they don't fuck up their own problems which would cause them to be punished by the council.

Most of the things I listen down are the things which might worry me later on and the unknown one which might end up being major problem if I don't check them out."

I only added the mysterious one such as 'A mysterious tear in the fabric' and 'a new species, advise an investigation' are the things I look out for since those are mainly something that might be a problem later on if I don't regulate them. What if Chaos from the rift opens and causes millions of lives and damage to the ecosystem? Or that new species might be capable of wiping out all life on the galaxy? Those are my priorities for my investigation and regulate them as a keeper of Balance.

While advancement through danger is one thing, all life is still not at the stage where they can contend to the things they are not ready for yet. That is my main reason why I should investigate the danger or the potential of it, making sure to identify if all life can combat these danger by themselves.

Gods can interfere on their own planets but not another, which is why I plan on investigate this and send the data to the Council later on for their decision.

"Well then, first stop. Planet 106-XDF on Galaxy 106th. Its one of creatures not listed on the database and a danger to its planet as the rumours are told there."

Maybe while visiting there, I could try out their cuisine if I have the time.

Whose the next guest for the Q and A?
  • Grim Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Seikel Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Leia Votes: 10 37.0%
Total voters: 27 · This poll was closed on Nov 5, 2021 08:14 AM.
21