Collab 2
586 2 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Shut Up! Its your fault that it ended like this."

[Distraught. Apologies Master, I didn't expect that one of the host I manage cause a problem in our regulation.]

I returned, tired, after dealing with the problems arose, mainly from those bastards that the System had been managing.

While the investigation was something that had been going smoothly, one after another, a series of problems arose, mainly those that the System manages, the 'Cultivators' or Transmigrators it gave its powers to.

While I didn't mind having those guys on other planets and such since I didn't live there basically, I just witness massacre after massacre of the population dwindling, the monsters that inhabited the world slowly dies out as the god became worried about this and tried asking help from other gods.

At that time, I thought it wasn't going to be a problem, with their reckless killing until multiple gods began to file a complaint while smacking me with paper as my eyes widen at how much damage these people cause.

Extinction of a species, multiple genocides left and right to even overpopulation due to the rising of their offsprings which are basically just mini versions of himself after copulating with multiple women.

After all this, I basically came to comprehend why the gods wanted to glass a planet due to these guys in arrogance due to these people.

'Even I would want to glass a planet just to regulate the population after seeing such damages.'

In the end, I told the system to cut off their connection as I began to reconstruct the worlds they destroyed or almost had been as I knew that those writers keep forgetting the heroes they ignore for the sake of sucking their characters dick off.

"Tch. It was a pain to clean their butts off but at least I made it in time before the collab started."

I turned on the PC as I began to stretch my body(even though I never physically need to) but its just an old habit of being a former human who had stiff body as I place a bottle of water before I started chatting with my partner.

[Cool. Do we need to do some prep work before we get started?]

"I guess so. I never collab with someone and I hope I'll do good."

I typed my fingers to respond to his messages as the game we are playing was an RTS game which is just a typical Triple A title made by a scummy company.

Through I hated them, it doesn't help that I really like to play their games to the point of spending money to buy some commanders to play as. Though I never would spend on their skins since its basically useless to me to spend money on them.

At some point, I had a lot of fun that one youtuber saw the gameplay of mine and decide to play with me which I accepted and he's the very same person who I'm collabing right now.

[Can you follow up? While I talk to my subs?]

"Sure. I do my best to follow with you."

(Okay then....and....start!

Hey, what's up guys. This is....)

He began to talk on VC as I began warming up and close my eyes as to memorize some of the gamestyles I want to try out in the game.

Through I am a god and all, I never really use any abilities apart from cloning myself one time to play multiple roles at that time. All the game I've been playing, I simply use pure skills I developed in my past life without relying on any other godlike abilities to help me out.

From drawing to gaming, I simply have been training, relying much of my skills since using my abilities as a god would make the game boring and not at all interesting to play if I kept relying on those all the time.

All these times, even to the point I was in combat, all of it were just using my skills in my past life while learning new things to improve myself that I felt even more excited when the times I don't rely on them and won, I feel the sense of accomplishment, to see myself beat the game I could never play in my past life and enjoy them from start to finish with multiple problems that come a long way with just pure skills.

I would say that there was luck involve but after knowing how much Luck screws me over(I can hear you snicker Leia), I know that my skills are basically my own and not through talent and such.

I could tell you a bit more on the art projects I've been working on, trying to practice until I am ready to do my career but....

(Oh, the other side's a bit scary to fight. I'll just let my partner handle that since I need to focus on resupplying my units back.)

"Yup. I can see that. I think I might take loses there but it should be fine before another objective pops out."

I began to hover my mouse over to that direction as I ordered my units to move there, primarily letting the disposable ones tank damages while letting my elite units take out the high priority targets.

All in all, it might not have been a good start at the game since we mess up at the 3rd objective but I barely manage to hold a bit of line before he lead the assault to the objective, winning us the game.

23