Collab 3
587 6 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(The objective there should be difficult to beat, given the difficulty for us.)

"I don't think so. I can sacrifice my units for a rush, causing them rebuilt while you use that opportunity to storm in while they are still undefended."

I typed on the game chat as I queue up upgrades for my units while sacrificing a few units to defend my other base from attackers. While his units are powerful, its still at the early stage where he needs a bit of time to develop while the time was slowly counting down.

In the end, the plan succeeded as I manage to cause much damage to the enemy at a sacrifice of my entire unit as he stormed in and destroyed the production and easily took out the objective for us.

It was also enough for his army to grow and making a easily landslide win which we both cheered for the victory screen and he then began saying goodbye to his fans before stopping the recording.

(I know this maybe rude to you but can you turn on VC and say a few lines for both of our fans?)

"!!!"

Yet before ending his recording, he stopped and asked me out of the blue to speak up. I then suddenly feel the pressure weighting on me as my heart began to race out of the fear of disappointing people.

"Ahh....I...."

My voice became low and unclear as my hands began to shake from the pressure of my words that would be recorded.

'Just shut up already. Your no help at all.'

'Would you just quiet down while we are talking here? Your not helping us.'

'Jesus, you make no sense whatsoever. Its better if you don't talk at all.'

A sudden surge of memories began to scour through my head, recalling the times where I used to be talkative and expressive of myself.

I love to socialize with people since the day I was born with a family who love to talk. A family which I could connect to, or should to if I could say.

Something in me that wanted to express myself, to try and fit in with people. And be like my own family who have their own special charm.

Yet....

(Ah....I think we shouldn't force you to talk if you can't help it....)

"B-be sure to....subscribe to us and follow us to know our activities. I hope you enjoy watching this video with us....T-thank you as well for inviting me to this collab..."

I turn on my mic as I tried myself from holding my tears, trying to talk and communicate with my collab partner and my subscribers.

It was scary and nerve-wracking to say the least, a person whose too afraid to talk with people right in front of him yet...

'I want to change....even just a bit....'

My memories of my past life continue to weight me down, even though it was scary and painful to remember all my dark days and all the sufferings I've been through in my life. But at the very least, I should move on step by step. Not trying to hold myself back and be proud of my little achievements just like my past life had.

I shouldn't be tied down with my past life as I already am a new person and most of all.

'My ancestors might laugh if I don't at least kept growing and improving myself if this continues. Hehe....'

"I hope you all have a good time with us."

(........)

I don't know if my words were properly conveyed or not but I just smiled to myself and disconnected to the Voice Chat before sending a message about having a fun time playing with him.

I didn't try to sick around too much as I already done my part as I already began to edit my video while trying to calm myself.

"Did I do my best? I was actually nervous if I made any mistakes during the collab. Well, just the talking thing and if I...."

My real self began to slip out bit by but in front of me as I began to mutter to myself, all the mistakes while talking to myself minding my own tone. Even to the point where if I could have done better on my grammar as such that while I wait to finish my edit before posting it on youtube....

I am not a perfectionist or anything like that, I tend to worry about the little things to the point where I basically end up giving up halfway because of it. I know that its just a bad habit of mine to keep worrying like this but I manage to snap myself back to reality as I had finished the editing and saving the video before checking the situation around me and sighed in relief.

"I know that I kinda have been wasting time by just playing but I do hope that nothing happened during the time I was busy with this."

[Calm. Worry not Master. Everything is in order. Just some minor changes happening on the two intergalactic war between two sides but thats mostly not our concern since it bounds to happen.]

"Oh, these guys? Well, its bound to happen since those guys were just on the brink of war so I already expected both of them to fight. No matter, I already predicted this would happen and we shouldn't be involved in that since its not in our jurisdiction."

[Confirmation. Affirmative Master.]

I open a video pertaining those two intergalactic nations currently at war as I already inspected both their munitions and even their secret weapons and approve them to use. Their wars don't concern me as I already talk to the two gods whom are in charge on their respective nations and gave an approval for their war.

My only concern was a rift between the two nations but the gods already talk about that and got it covered. Plus, they've even brought some inspection team to continue investigating the site which lessens my worries.

I decided to check the supplies later before laying down on the couch to read some novels which I've been binging for sometime.

21