Shop
563 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In some mysterious corners of every planet that inhabit living beings, a mysterious shop would appear on a hidden area where one can only discover them purely by accident.

The design of the shop looks more of a mobile carriage than a small shop yet what most beings don't expect from this small stall than a shop persay, is that its the only shop that is not only supported by a god, its the god that holds everything in place and even the mightiest of all the gods of the known and unknown galaxy.

The creatures that manages this place are blessed by the very same being that gave them this position as once they become part of this shop, they would hold unimaginable power, rivaling or even prevailing against gods yet still holds a contract that would keep this place a secret until they can pass on this shop to another.

Much more rules applied to those who signed contract with this particular god as all those who follow him are mostly laid-back and often don't tend the shop properly yet still holds a hidden identity which all gods would respect and fear.

Such is the case of a human who was just casually been reading a book while wiping the tears in his eyes.

"Thats Bullshit! Why did this author killed off the heroine?! Both the MC and FL had just starting dating and she just get killed randomly? I wanna kill this bastard...."

He slams the book he was holding down on the ground in sheer anger as he felt like he was scammed and slammed his fist on the counter to try and contain the anger he holds while reading the book.

"Both of them had just already developed their love even after all the countless trials they had, why did the author just killed her off? If it just to make that childhood friend of his to have a chance, Imma call Boss to send me to his location and strangle him to death if I have to."

But just right after he pulled out a phone to call his boss, he stopped his actions and proceed to hide the phone while picking up the book and toss it back to his desk while taking another one to read.

While reading another book, a person suddenly appeared while posing an aura which held a strong wave which would cause the world to shake yet the man just stood there relaxed while flipping another page of the book.

"Call your boss."

"....Ah, you don't have to ask him that. He knows what you want and instead offers you this."

Looking at the god which the man peeks through from his book, he straightens up a bit to take out a paper from his desk and hands it to the god in front of him as he proceeds to go back to reading.

The god understands the man and didn't question his rude behavior as he proceed to pick up the paper and reads it and while carefully reading the paper, word for word.

At first he feels cheated once he saw the demand but after thinking more about it, he understands it the more he reads the paper.

"Ugh...I knew that this might seem like I'm cheated out from this deal but he is the 'Balance God' afterall. Here."

He then opens a rift between the fabric of space as he plunges his hands inside it and tosses out the item which was about to land to the desk yet stop mid-air.

"Alright. Thank you for your patronage. Just a moment since I need to inspect it first just for the guidelines of this store."

"Sure."

The man then closes his book and took out a monocle from his pocket and begins to inspect it before putting it back and then tosses it inside the door.

After the item was inside the door, something came out as the man caught it and handed it to the god.

"Heuk. Yup, your item is in the bag. Just check it first if there's any mistakes."

"I don't need to. That guy might be lazy but he's not trying to cheat on me. I know that this is the right item without me checking it."

The god then proceed to then turn away and disappear instantly as the man just pause for a bit before laying his back and proceed to take out the phone again.

"Boss, I need to kill this....but boss. He killed my charact....I mean....Hey, its not just a story but a foundation of....okay. I might be a bit heated up but.....Oh......oh....but.....haah, I understand. Apologies for disturbing you Boss. Goodbye.

Welp, I might just finish it and give it a bad review instead."

They hide on plain sight, just being an ordinary shop for all beings to buy and sell, yet hidden behind such a shop was the only source of contact between gods and the Keeper of Balance. Employees that are connected to one another through a certain god as it should be normal for them to be friendly to one another....

Not knowing a particular girl moving towards him, having to give off the same aura as them.

21