Shop 2
536 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kaira, the young girl who wandered through the forest as she was lost about what to do. Losing not only her home and family from those that took them away from her, she felt burden from her life changing as she didn't know what to do after being casted aside by the woman whom just moved her away from her home.

While she felt indecisive about what she was heading towards, she felt a bit connection from that woman whom kicked her out as her body wasn't heavy from tiredness and even felt stronger than before.

As she moved along, she suddenly sense a connection between her and a lingering aura which was the same one that the goddess had as curiosity brought her to a certain location, ending up at a shop out of nowhere.

While it look morelike a carriage than a shop, it didn't have a creature pulling the carriage as a man was currently reading a book and turned towards her with a shocked on his face.

"Huh? Did he send someone to help me out or is she a newcomer in training to be a new employee?"

He gazes her up and down to which she shuddered at the sight of him observing her all over as he felt a bit confused about the girl.

"I know that Boss is a bit eccentric with his recruitment policies but I don't understand why he started recruiting children as well. Hmn..."

While thinking about this situation, a loud growl which he was surprised at and turned towards the girl who covers her stomach as she felt a bit pained from hunger.

"Hey, why are you just standing around for? Come here and eat newbie. We got a lot of explaining to do."

He gestures her to head to the shop as she was a bit reluctant to approach him and felt pained to see such a kid being stubborn.

"Haah. Did Boss seriously just bless this kid without telling me about this? Ugh. Its gonna take sometime to warm up to her which in my opinion is such a pain to do."

The man, Reiter, sighs as he believes that this was normal for his boss to skip out explaining and simply tossing his problems to his employees. Knowing how lazy and less talkative his boss is, he knew that this girl might not even have the knowledge about everything that happened to her which he felt like it was even more pain to do.

'Ugh....And I was reaching to the exciting part of the novel as well...'

********

A few weeks had passed....

"I don't need to explain any further. Just know that being the Keeper of Balance's follower, you just need to follow the guideline on this book and beat up those that cause problems on the store. Oh, and if gods try to do something stupid to the shop or us, you have the full authority to beat them up. Just try not to beat them too much or Boss might have to compensate them which deducts your pay."

Reiter explained while stuffing a piece of bread while the girl began to gobble everything on her plate while having a blissful look on her face.

"Oh, if someone wants to call Boss, just press the button below the counter and Boss will inform you about his decision to come or rely to the costumer. Our jobs are quite laid-back and....Hey! That one is mine."

He quickly snatched away the sausage on the plate before the girl could reach as she grumbles at him which he just smugly looks at her with superiority.

"I'm your Senior and you should at least know that I'm the one paying for the food. If you want to start working, be sure to finish up your regrets here before starting your employment in this company."

Reiter explain that for her to be fully employee in their company, she should start off clearing all the regrets of this world before she would start the test to join them.

All of them might behave lazily, but they worked well and even do proper management in their shop. Their wages are fine and the benefits even shock the gods that some of them even begged to join the company yet rejected by Arcadia due to only recuiting those who have his blessing.

A god's blessing is the form of following his creed and being the God of Balance, all his followers naturally are orderly and fair to everyone. Not judgeful of being good or evil, just a fair point of view to everything in general.

As such, those who have his blessings are naturally able to take the test to work for him.

Seeing all the benefits from serving him, Kaira began to worship Arcadia high to the skies as she still remember how she was given not only the opportunity to take revenge on the people who hurt her but also given her a chance to live a better life as well.

Arcadia might not know this but Kaira would slowly become the person who might cause more trouble for him in the future, showing two cat ears which come from a tribe who had been enslaved by humans.

But that will come at a later time as Reiter smiled while waving goodbye to his junior....

23