Q and A Chapter(feat. Grim)
455 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sorry for the late Q and A chapter.

I was feeling sick in the last two days and I'm still recovering a bit. My mind is still a bit messy bit is still doable to write a chapter or two. I hope you enjoy this late chapter and If I can, resume my usual chapter update.

Thanks for reading!

Hello everyone!

I'm Arcadia Blade and we are back with the usual Q and A that talks about the events of the novel, the characters and such.

This time however, we are going to introduce to you our special guest for today, the CEO that Reaps the souls of the living and guides them in the Afterlife, my bestie, Grim!

Grim: ......I have several questions but why are you talking like that Arcy? Is there something that I'm missing here?

Arcy: Well Grim, I got these here questionnaire from someone and wanted to do this segment with you, seeing that I want to answer them since I want to practice being a entertainer or something you know. For a vid. Okay?

Grim: I don't get it but if it stops you from dragging me out of the office and into your room, I'll participate okay? Plus, are your sure your fine letting me be here alone with you?

Arcy: Huh? What do you mean? Rye is here with us as well and I don't really mind you being here with me.

Grim: ......okay. lets just get this over with.

Arcy: Lets just get on with the Questions!

[Due to insufficient questions provided, the author decided to provide the questions needed for this chapter]

Q1: Arcy's Sexuality?

Arcy: Oh, thats easy. Its Ase-

Grim: Bisexual.

Arcy: .......Wut?

Grim: Hmn? Is there something wrong? Your search history.....

Arcy: ITS NOT LIKE THAT AT ALL!! Most of those are some that were linked by others while some are just to impress a girl at that time!

Grim: Oh, that girl whom was a fujosh-

Arcy: S-stop! Don't make me recall my black history! Lets just skip this one.

Q2: Grim's Hobbies?

Grim: Hmn....I usually do inspection on the souls that passes on the afterlife, having to organize everything in order and managing the  reapers and the apprentices....

Arcy: Grim! Hobbies! Not your work! Is there anything you do to pass time?

Grim: Hmn? Isn't my job a Hobby? I usually don't do anything else since I'm usually busy with my work as a Reaper and there are times where my disciples and apprentices make mistakes and....

Arcy: ........I'm seriously considering having to spend more time with you to find you a hobby Grim....

Grim: Why? Is there something wrong?

Arcy: ......Lets just get on with the next question....

Q3: What is Arcy's Job scope?

Arcy: My job as a Keeper of Balance?

Grim: I think what that mean is what do you usually do while doing your job as a Keeper of Balance.

Arcy: Ah, I usually laze around and do nothing while talking myself all the time so I never really spoke on what I do as a Keeper of Balance or what it entails.

Grim: Yup. You usually just play around and constantly watch my apprentice all the time, calling her 'Dad' or....

Arcy: *Cough* My job as a Keeper of Balance is to manage all the imbalance of the world and all that. My range of activity is everywhere and I've set up all my networks all around the timelines, alternate galaxies and so on. I usually don't interfere in any sort of events unless it concerns the imbalance of one state or another. 

Grim: Did you just cut me off after I started talking about how you....

Arcy: I would participate on the Council of Gods as a third party and be neutral in their decisions whenever they started their vote on certain goals or whatever. I mainly interfere if there's one event they can't stop or be called upon for help in exchange for something in return. Such as a goddess asking for a boost in her blessings and such. Mainly participating when the balance is heavily shifted on one side.

Grim: Well, you do your job properly which is normal even though your a lazy person Arcy.

Arcy: Yup. Thanks Grim.

Grim: Now, about that thing where you ask her to say a certain phrase in her chat....

Arcy: Next Question!

Q4: Since you play games, what type of genre do you like the most?

Arcy: Definetly RTS.

Grim: What's RTS?

Arcy: Oh, its about....

[Arcy begins explaining video game stuff to Grim]

Grim: oh, so thats how....

Arcy: Yup. Most of your disciples have their own game genre that they like to play. 

Grim: I see...

Arcy: Okay then. Next question!

Q5: Are there any weird habits you guys have?

Arcy: I don't know much about Grim having any weird habits whatsoever so I really can't tell you about tha-

Grim: Arcy stalks people.

Arcy: -t to be honest. I would give my opnion about his weird habits but I....

Grim: She's unnaturally good at attracting girls even though his face was average in his past life.

Arcy: ....don't really can't answer that question.....

Grim:.....She's a sadist.

Arcy: Hey! I'm not a sadist!

Grim: Wait, your just fine about being called a stalker and a ladykiller but not as a Sadist?

Arcy: I personally feel offended about being treated to someone who loves to beat up people.

Grim: Didn't you just beat that cultivator and humiliated him so bad that it broke his cultivation and his mind?

Arcy: It was because he called my mom a hoe. I was even merciful that I didn't do the same to his family.

Grim:*Plays a recording*[Hahaha. How does it feel when all that cultivation, power and skills you learn where the things I provided to you? The arrogance and power you were granted are one day being stripped by me? Oh, how lovely does your face look when you see the despair of living a godly life, only to be taken by me instantly...]

Arcy: I was kinda into my role.....

Grim: Arcy, you can't be into that role so perfectly, I know you fail at your acting class in Highschool.

Arcy: I was that nervous in Highschool okay?!

Grim: Sure....

Arcy: Haah.....I could answer more of some questions but we should leave it for later since we don't really have questions for our segment.

Grim: Well, I did have fun with you answering these questions.

Arcy: Morelike you just enjoy messing with me...

Grim: ....hehe...

Arcy: Hmph. If there's a next time, I'll invite you here with me but your gonna be busy right about....now.

Grim: What do you me-hmn? What is it? Huh? Another incident again?.......okay, I'll be right there.

Arcy: See? I told you.

Grim: I personally feel afraid about your instincts being quite terrifying even before you became a god....

Arcy: Well, it help me live longer than most people. Not that my bad luck has to say about it or anything.

Grim: Agreed. I could spend more time with you but duty calls I guess.

Arcy: Okay. See ya.

.......

Well, thats about it I guess. Till next time!

16