Hobby
551 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When a person begins to live a longer life than usual, they tend to ask question about how do they spend their time living while not being bored after living a long life.

For Gods, they always indulge themselves in their work or fight against one another while some spend their life peacefully isolated from others.

For me, while games and novels where such things to pass time, it sometimes might not be enough if one day I would run out of them due to the passage of time.

As such, I began to invest in other hobbies to pass my time while being free from the shackles of work after being turned into a god.

"This should be a bit linear to here....the hair shouldn't be that long and such...."

One of my main aspiration from my former life was to be an animator and bring my imagination to life.

To feel my blood pumping in excitement from seeing how impressive my skills and show it off to others. The reactions and the pride itself to be a good animator and such.

Yet, time passes on and due to my heavy workload, I slowly drift myself from my childish dreams and slowly forget that tiny me who was still dreaming of that moment in time.

Now that I have the time in my hands to do what my past self couldn't do, I slowly pick up my old dream back in my past and try to redo it again, now with more time and patience to work now.

My editing skills are still improving day by day and I've been publishing some of my writing skills to pass time on the internet as a webnovel under a different name(since I can't use my old one due to being dead), whenever I have time, I began to practice each stroke and paint to gain understanding in art and improve myself.

Relying on myself to improve, I slowly become fond and happy that my skills began to improve slowly day by day. Though the concept of time is lost upon me, I still enjoy the silent and peaceful moment as I continue to paint and watch as my art begining to improve.

While using a tablet was somehow common for modern artist due to its free range and availability, I decided to use the basic tools such as a pencil and paper to start off my artistic skills.

As I stroke my pencil to the shape I want to draw, I slowly come to a realization that there was something wrong with me.

Face recognition.

Beauty comes from a person's sense of beauty and perception of another's looks. One can easily tell from the recognition of appearances and such.

However, maybe I'm just blind or whatever or maybe I'm not creative of myself to see what's beauty all about, but for the time since I am alive, I've never really been good at judging what looks great or what's beautiful.

An artist can bring his/her art to life through their drawings and such, a sculptor can see which angle to shape the figure and even graffiti artist know what they spray and such. Mine slowly feels a bit worrying after I almost finish my art which in a sense feels okay at most but feels wrong at the same time.

If it were not because of my instincts, I couldn't even tell which is which and so on. Mainly relying on my intuition to tell what I did was right or wrong.

Hell, I barely passed my highschool because of that and even graduated college because of my intuition. I'm not even as intelligent as my siblings who got high praises from the family.

So, even on my deathbed to being a god, my intuition had helped me for so long that no matter how intelligent I had become, I never really doubt the instincts I've been holding unto for so long.

As such...

"Yup....I knew there was something wrong about this part here..."

I began to erase the part which was a mistake and redraw it perfectly until I stood away and observe it from afar.

"Hmn....yup. its decent enough."

Since my art was average at most, I just smiled and took it off from the pedestal and put it into my room as a decoration as I took out a new one and begin to draw again.

A silent and peaceful day just stroking the pencil slow and steadily.

25