Chaos
502 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gods have 3 distinct roles in the nature of the universe.

Law, order and authority.

Punishing those that broke the rules it set upon them, the regulations to keep the universe in place and to rule the lower beings, as such that they don't mess with something forbidden to them.

Like Adam and eve, Gods place themselves higher than others and also hold the reigns in their own form, how to keep the galaxies, universes and even planets, to be observant and interfere when something goes wrong.

As such, they always prioritize the safety of the galaxy in all at the cost of a planet, even when multiple lives would be damned because of it. Thats just how gods go for such lengths.

For them, a life is insignificant in the face of a greater threat and even if it was small, they would risk it for the sake of keeping the regulations in check.

So, Gods organize themselves like a company where one God rules all, holding on to multiple gods to make a meeting and be leaders to subsection of gods and so forth. Basically, just how a normal company functions. Angels, lower gods and so forth.

So, why am I talking about this?

I am currently in a group of Gods whom are group into one team as I've been assigned to be one of the staffs, sent to help support whenever trouble arises.

The lower gods look at me in distain due to holding a phone with one hand while ignoring the leader who was talking about their strategy as I never really felt like listening to them as I casually read a novel which was I'm binging for sometime now.

Gods tend to hold mortal things to be inferior and disgusting as they tend to not hold any attachment to any things inferior to them. Its not really much to talk about since Natural gods tend to view divine items to be the norm and anything inferior to that to be garbage at most so its no wonder they tend to distain unnatural gods like me in a lower light.

Especially not knowing that I was even more powerful than their so called 'God of Gods'.

To be honest, only a few gods have even known about me, much few who knows I can switch genders at will. Even the leader in front of me doesn't even know who I am but he recognizes I am an important person after what his superiors had told him.

At first, he also acted like his subordinates after seeing that I act like a mortal person but after some unexpected persuasion (saw me eating some legendary fruit and giving him one) he became really close, even to the point of asking me if I have time later.

If it weren't for me forgetting that I'm currently a girl, I might had feel even more afraid of having seen him thinking me in some sort of a weird way. I only agreed to hang out with him later since he wanted to show me as a payment for the fruit I gave which I, at first feel thankful but I never really gave much thought of sharing things with others.

The fruit I was growing was something I normally have been working on as I really didn't mind giving some I have abundant off.

As I proceed to click off to the next chapter, a lower god got so mad at me that he decided to move towards me and slap my phone out of my hands.

"Do you even know where the hell we are?! We could even die if we're not careful but you casually just play with some mortal garbage while ignoring the fact that we are near the entrance of the Chaos realm."

".............."

I look at him in surprise as anger flashed across his face as I felt rage boiling inside me but suddenly realizes the circumstances in our situation right now.

Instead of being mad at him for knocking my phone off, I casually pick up my phone and walk towards him...

"I'm sorry."

I bow my head towards him which gave a surprised look at his face as even the captain was shocked that I bowed to a lower god.

In the hierarchy, the ones of the higher status always act superior to their status as it prove that their ranking is equal to their strength.

So, seeing a god bow to another counts as lowering your status to another god as he felt arrogant seeing my actions and proceed to head back to his team as his captain saw this and sighed.

"Anyways, before being interrupted, we need to investigate the missing squad that was training in the chaos as this might be a difficult one due to predicting that we might encounter a Chaos God inside who is considered to be the War God."

As the captain said that, all the gods who heard him immediately paled from hearing whom they were about to face.

22