Chaos 2
506 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before...

"Hmn? Assist a squad into chaos territory?"

Casually editing a video, I was working on it with a relaxed mind until I felt a strange sensation in my mind and realize that there was only one person capable of being able send a mind link to my brain and able to communicate with me this way.

While I am a bit weirded out by something like this, I knew that this guy who was talking to me telepathically, was a bit agitated of this task and decided to send me with the group.

"Well, I don't really have anything scheduled and I was just gonna read the novel I binged last time so I don't really see any reason to help them out."

I stood up from my chair as Rye ran up to me. I patted his head while giving off a sad smile.

"I would love to take you with me Rye but the boss called me for work today. Sorry lil guy."

I casually walk out as my normal ware disappears and transforms into a white suit as my long hair slowly tied up to a ponytail as I still can't get used to wearing something like this, even as a guy.

'Gods and their strict dress codes...'

After transforming my clothes, I quickly disappear from my room...

*******

"Hmph, just some small fry Daemons."

A God just snorts as he casually summons a spear next to him and flies off to a nearby Daemon who look like those older version of Vampires in the past as the spear landed straight at its body and began to scream.

*Screeee*

Then it began to combust into golden flames as it was burned alive as more of them charge at us without care as the other gods began to attack.

"Holy fire."

"Divine Slash."

One shape his hands with a gun and fires a ball of flame which ignites a group of daemons while another swings his sword and fires off a beam of light towards them.

Daemons left and right began to fall down as The captain, me and the guy who smack my phone away have an uncertain look on our faces.

"Did they notice us captain?"

"Definitely. Why else would these Daemons send these imps to us? I just don't know why these guys would play around and send their entire armada at us, right inside their home."

He squint his eyes in confusion as he knew that Daemons, especially those who serve the war god, would play around with their food and watch us cleave inside this realm.

I didn't join in on their assault and pretend to be a backliner as I began to buff these gods with spells which should be effective to chaos.

"Hmph."

"I don't need your help."

Both Gods just click their tongues as they ignore me and continue on to fight the Daemons while Ericle(the same guy who was rude and close to the captain) clench his teeth as he smiled at the Captain.

"So, I think this might be a bit dicy now captain..."

"Heh...your telling me..."

The captain smiled while beads of sweat fall on his face as even I who was casually just buffing the team, turned to their direction and felt a bit nervous.

Daemon Prince, Overlord and even high tier Daemons, Marked with the sigil of Khorn began to swarm at us with their lust for battle and carnage.

They usually deal with Daemons who were either lower ranking than them or even their equal but against a mass of powerful beasts charging at them was the least of their worries.

"Guh! You bastard!"

The god who wields a sword suddenly felt his back in pain as a sharp jagged tip of a spear, punctured right behind his back as another god was impaled by some Daemons who manage to bypass the sword god and went through attacking the magic god.

"Zefir! Aculus!"

"On it!"

I quickly step in and produce a weird shapped gun from my hand and fired two vollies towards the two Gods.

"Grrr......"

"Rrrraaahhhh!!!!"

"That should keep them alive for now."

The captain and Ericle saw what I did as the spear god glared at me and demanded an explanation.

"What the hell did you do?!"

"Idiot! Send both of them away from here! We can't heal them inside the chaos! I only temporarily lose their minds to not only numbed their pain and keep them alive for now."

Hearing me scream at him, he was stunned for a second before turning to the two gods who nodded at my decision.

Inside the chaos, no matter what, you can't treat someone here even if they are near their deathbeds. As the air inside the chaos would pollute a being's mind, no matter if its a mortal or god, he would soon turned into one of the chaos residents as time passes on.

The decision I solely made, was a certain way to keep those two alive since I mostly induce those two with use stimulants to numb their pain and go in a berserk state. But it doesn't mean I'm letting them attack us randomly....

I quickly change my ammo type from 'Berserk' to 'paralyze' as I aimed my gun at the two again and fire two darts at them.

The two Gods quickly become unable to move as the Spear God quickly move in towards them as I move at the front.

"Time to show you guys 'Civilization's Greatest' invention."

As I said that, the system slowly fade away from my eyesight as its gave out its last voiceline before disappearing.

[Activating Combat Mode]

Then, countless holo screens began showing everywhere around me as I smile and summoned two machine guns on both my hands.

"Welcome to the United States of America, Bitch!"

23