Chaos 4
492 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Moving into Chaos Realm is a tightrope in itself as the more you stay in this realm, the more things become....weird....

It was the culmination of everything that existed in this world, the desires, items or even creatures that spawn from one's imagination culminate in one place as a mortal would completely go insane and his brain implode from such desires or insanity it can bring forth in the immaterial realm.

Gods who are naturally born in this world, could resist such desires as they are made to be perfection in itself and naturally could stay in this realm as long as they don't take too much time here.

As for me....

"Don't look at me like that okay! This isn't going to affect our mission at all."

I pleaded my case at the two Gods who were squinting their eyes at me as countless balls of light had been surrounding me for sometime in the Chaos.

[Pretty Girls....Sexy Girls....]

[New Games....Awesome Games....]

[Update.....There's Update....]

""............""

A God can easily resist such temptation once they cast out their mortal flesh and reborn into a Celestial Being. To turn away from one's desire, Gods are capable of fighting for longer periods of time in the Chaos Realm.

Yet, I am a god yet still contain a mortal's mind which in the case of these Spirit of Desires....

A Delicious fat sheep that just entered into a hungry wolves den.

Countless Spirits continue on to giving me into temptation as the Gods don't fully trust that I couldn't hold on in this realm but I just laugh dryly in my mind.

If it were just an ordinary mortal, no one could resist the desires and temptations these beings could possess.

But....

I'm not just an ordinary person who just have the powers of a god.

[Girls....Girls...]

'Heh....there's no way girls would like me!'

I declared in my mind as I still remember the first time I confess to a girl and have been rejected harshly by one that I almost commit to being a priest if it weren't for a certain girl to help me back to falling in love.

Yet it gave me a hardened confidence that I would always be wary of women to the point of being called dense by most but I didn't care as long as I always be as cautious till I am a 100 percent certain my answers are right.

So, no matter how beautiful a woman she is, I can still give a knuckle sandwich if she manage to piss me off.

As for other desires, its mostly either time related or the fact that I don't usually feel obligated to pursue such desire frantically. I can live for as long as I want and even if I desire for blood and such, its mostly because I only had such desire to inflict fear which I slowly began to crave lately.

To see how they tremble at their weaknesses, how I can crush their spirits and even break them which kinda boils my blood in excitement.

Yet, I didn't show it off since I still held a pacifist approach and it kinda ruins my role as being a Keeper of Balance.

What kind of a Pacifist god that loves to put fear into their enemies and broke them physically and mentally? Huh?

And so, there wasn't really something that could temp me in this place as we all arrive at the place where the gods are held.

"Gaa....ahhh...."

"Rrr....aaa....hhh...."

Screams of torture and pain could be heard as we saw the gods who were bound by spiked wires and are impaled all over. Their bodies being coated in different kinds of disgusting liquid which were crafted by Nurgle himself as the two gods exclaimed in horror at how the Gods being treated in such a brutal and horrifying way.

I sighed in relief even though they don't look pretty right now as I'm more glad that they are still alive than not and their wounds are still not treated which means that the chaos still hasn't infected them.

"I'll quickly remove those things from them and dose them with the same shots I did to those two. Then, I need you guys to run as quickly as possible while I'll buy as much time for you guys to escape. We might be getting some Guest you do not wish to meet."

I didn't let them start talking as I quickly unbinded the tortured Gods and doze them with both a berserker and Paralysis shots.

The two gods who saw that were questioning me why I was trying to hurry up till they sense a dreadful aura approaching us....

"Fuck me...."

"Sorry but I don't swing that way."

I retorted to the captain who was trying to hold his piss in horror as 4 Mighty energy were quickly approaching us in high speeds.

"Damn. I still don't have enough time to set up my traps. Tch, guess there's choice but to bring 'that' here...."

I muttered silently as I let the System continue on with setting up the traps as I quickly toss the unconscious gods at my two teammates.

"Go Now!"

For the first time since becoming a god, I finally use my authority as a Higher God to order the two gods to obey me as they quickly took the gods with them and escape as I retrieve a dangerous object in the void as the 4 Gods finally arrive.

"Foolish Celestial Creatures that dare enter our territory, you shall face the wrath of.....mommy?!"

"You wanna have go again Bro?! Huh?!"

The next scene became like the scene in the newer Jurassic World Movie where the MC was holding off the dinosaurs while trying to escape from them as I pointed the flipflops at the 4 Chaos Gods who where sweating at the weapon I was holding in my hands.

21