Chaos 3
484 9 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I love playing games.

My first console I played was just a chinese knockoff of some nitendo game my parents bought us with their cash. It was glitchy, broken and even the controls easily broke and sometimes feel unplayable after time passes on.

However, I still play the console even if its barely functionable at some point and then realizes that I'm slowly begining to hone a special skill as time passes on.

When one button is broken, I still play it with a handicap till the console couldn't handle it anymore and just died in the end.

What I did to me was somehow amazing yet as a kid, I never realize it, even after turning into a teenager.

******

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang*

Bullets begin to fire out from within the two muzzles I pointed at the Daemons as the Daemons began to get covered in holes from everywhere. Sparing no one, even the higher ranking Daemons as the others barely covered the attacks till it broke and being gunned downed by me.

However, every chamber of onslaught has its end.

"I'm out."

I said as I tossed the two MG from my hands into the air. The Daemon sees this as an opportunity and quickly charge as I smiled and hear the System calling out to me.

[Summoning Complete! Machinegun Turret Ready to be placed!]

I just ignored the Daemons charging at me as I summoned two Drum Magazines out of nowhere for the MG as the Captain and Everic called out to me in a panicked voiced.

"Hey! Watch Ou-"

Yet, their voice was cut out as a summoning circle appeared between us and a turret appeared.

*Bang Bang Bang*

A hail of bullets began punctured the Daemon into swiss cheese as I flew into air and toss the two drum magazines upwards.

*Click click*

Unloading the two empty mags, I switched out with the new ones and begin my second assault on the Daemons as their numbers are endless.

I could already sense that the Spear God had retrieved two of his teammates out in the realm as there was only three of us remaining to continue the mission.

"Captain, I know that abandoning this mission seems to be something I want to disagree on but with these Daemons attacking us..."

"......."

Everic who was sweating all over, seeing so many of them charging at us with no end, knows that rescuing the other team is too dangerous, asked us to retreat as well.

As the Captain also planned on agreeing to his terms....

"System, I think these Daemons had enough fun to mess around. Time to bring them true fear."

[Acknowledge! Switching rounds to 'Khorne's Bane']

I toss the two MGs I held away and dropped them into the void, two Magnum guns appeared above me as I pointed the barrel at one of the Daemon Prince.

The Daemons who were happily charging at me with no risk of Death, suddenly stop as they sense a foreboding ire in the air. Yet it was too late as I fired a single bullet at one of the Daemon Prince and....

"Anger.... Rage....Nothing.....Peace? AAAHHHHH!!!!"

The prince screamed in pain as it begins burning up in golden flame as all the other Daemons shuddered at the sight. A literal Daemon who was a mighty figure in the Chaos Realm, began to burn up, feeling as if it didn't belong in the realm.

As if they already experience this before, they turned towards the me and realize who I was after one look at the two handheld weapons I was holding.

"That Bitch is the fucking Balance God!"

An Overlord screamed in fear as it quickly ran for its dear life as all the Daemons who had heard the Title, panicked and followed suit like their lives depended on it.

I quickly felt a bit embarrassed since I never knew I was popular here but I didn't realize that I was actually quite infamous in the Chaos realm.

[The Bane of Chaos]

There was a time where I was still an inexperience god and the Time god Sent me to this realm to train until I was able to control myself.

While training however, I tend to run in with a few Daemons from time to time and wanted to test out the experimental bullets I was concocting in my spare time.

I was the type of person who wanted to be as prepared as possible in the future that I might run in to eliminate in the near future if its get out of control of the balance as I made special bullets for each type of Daemons, Gods and even the Elder Gods. Sparing no one, even a special friend who was also my friend in the game as well.

Hell, I wouldn't even be surprised if he also made one to kill me as well so we both knew that we have our own means if its gets a bit too over the top.

Khorne's Bane, Nurgle's Soap, Tzeentch' Truth and Slaanesh's Innocence were made through some trial and errors. Through some are not improved since those Daemons still hide from this day, I was lucky enough to test out Khorne's Bane after coming back to the Chaos Realm once more.

I would like to play with the Chaos Gods again but I'm still have a mission to do as I snapped the two gods who were still daze at what they've seen today.

"Com'on, lets get those guys out of here."

".......Okay."

The Captain quickly snapped back to reality as Everic look at me and quickly apologize to me for his arrogance last time as I just smiled and move with them, towards the direction where we felt the aura of the missing gods.

21