Good Night
784 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the end, we all escape safely from the Chaos Realm after all the ordeal as all the gods had broke down in fear yet were glad that they manage to escape as I didn't bother staying with the group and left.

After what had happened, I don't want them to think about having to talk to me as the moment they found out who I was, I'll probably be interrogated by those people which would drain my sanity points much more than what I had to do to stop the four chaos gods from chasing us escaping the Chaos.

"Home. Back and safe at last...."

While there was only one person capable of harming me in this vast expansion of the galaxies from afar, I always felt more free being in a place where I not only started from my mission as being some sort of Keeper of Balance, this is also the place where I had begin my second life as well.

I still recall the events here from each marks on the walls I didn't decorate at all, marking the histories I made in the past till the present timeline.

The first bed which was now just a broken stoll that remain which I kept, a bit of claw marks when I tried out my first transformation, I even laugh to myself as there was a picture of me I kinda printed from my phone of my first time transforming into a girl which I didn't realize I was leaking blood and was just smiling like an idiot.

It was the memories I built throughout the year since I came and live as I slowly feel a bit more happy since I became a god.

'Seek that happiness you lack in life my friend....'

"......Geez. You really kept me emotional even through you aren't here anymore man..."

Tears began to flow as I wipe it off and sit in my chair as I close my eyes.

[Concern. Master, are you dying?]

"What?! No!"

I tried to relax but the System gave me a shock as I straighten up from my chair and accidentally dropped my phone.

Grumbling to lower my head to picking it up, I slowly approach it as I stopped and smiled.

"You know what? Can I still be called an introvert since I made some real life friends System?"

The Ever so cold Grim who loves to work all day, My Co-worker who seems to be disillusioned by some misunderstanding Seikel, that annoying Goddess who loves to torment me Leia and so much other guys I never really talk about that my social circle began to slowly expand as time passes by.

[Confused. Are those potential friends or potential Lovers for you Master?]

"Besties! Friends! Not that kind of shit!"

I screamed as I still had that horrible memory of doing it to Seikel and Leia as I controlled myself from going berserk and calm down.

"Listen. Thats too advance for me to take on relationship as I never even have proper friends in the first place. I want to at least take it slow you know."

Most of my relationships were either being tied up, get into fights or even having dragged into a war which always gone out of control and the last woman I dated ended up burned to death. So I prefer to at least hold that thought off before my next relationship might turned into a battle royal.

As I open my computer and turn on a certain view of someone I'm familiar with, I smiled sweetly as I'm glad that my son at least didn't end up like me.

Through their journey was dangerous and tough, at least they have it far easier than mine as both the couple snuggle between the sheets as I stopped observing them.

As they now reach their journey to the Demon King's Castle, I decided to end my Observation on them as I let fate decide their future, not some intervention by me and anyone else.

For now though....

"I think that I might need that sleep that I always avoided..."

Walking towards my bed, Rye came and run up to me as I smiled and hugged him joyfully as we both lay on the bed, and gently let ourselves be taken in by lullabies of sleep.

There were more things to explore, more things to do and even discovering new and imaginative ideas left to be uncovered but thats for tomorrow's adventure as today is just me wanting to take a momentarily break from everything.

Good Night.

24