Author’s Notes
881 4 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello Everyone,

I just want to say that I'm glad that you guys have reach here till the end of this Novel.

Wait, its finished? Well, not necessarily true but somehow it kinda does? Morelike, just an end to an arc or whatever but I just making a stop of writing this story or whatever since I have been taking a break with some of my works.

In case your wondering, I never really planned on writing this novel at all to be honest and basically just a creative brainstorm, mixed with practice runs and so forth with my writing. I was just bored at a moment in time and my account was kinda lost since I switch phones.

Fortunately, I got it back yet by the time I did, I already have been working on this that I decided to let it end before restarting to work on my other novels.

So Far, I enjoyed the creative freedom of writing freely without restrictions and this novel was a blast to write but I don't want to continue working on this since I might not be able to stop or end up cutting it without finishing this. So, might as well give it the best ending I can here and let it rest till I might need it again someday.

I kinda feel bad about ending this abruptly without exploring more about the settings, the worldview and more about the shipping of the MC but I need some rest and the fact that I'm still recovering from my sickness in these past week explains why I had to end this here.

I think I have said what I needed to be said here and all so I'll be explaining to you what I'm planning on doing next.

Firstly, there's also a novel I plan on finishing since not only do I feel like there's nothing for me to work on the novel anymore, I kinda left out the sequel hanging around there for too long that I feel kinda bad that I keep abandoning them by starting a new one.

But before that, more rest is needed first because even though I'm sick, I'm still working on this novel so I need to get my body in shape first before resuming to write again.

And thats It I guess? I think I've said what needed to be said.

I just wanna say that I'm thankful for you guys to spend your time reading this and even though I never really put much effort into writing, you really gave me reason to try a bit harder to write and have fun with the creativity I put into words. So, thank you guys and I hope you enjoy yourself in this wonderful world!

20