Sub Goal: Omegle Prank
4.2k 10 180
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hey guys, welcome back to my stream! Today, by popular demand, we’re gonna be doing something a little different. So as you probably know--or not, if you’re a new viewer, in which case hi!--I usually play various Nintendo, retro, and indie games on here, but we’re not doing any of that today. Instead, I’m gonna be video calling random people using Omegle and seeing how they react to me dressed like this.” He gestured at his made-up face and hair arranged in a vaguely plausible approximation of a short female hairstyle, above a loose purple v-neck that made it hard to tell just exactly how flat his chest was or wasn’t.

“Alright, here goes…” he said before hitting the “Video” button on Omegle.

A random dude popped up, his grainy webcam positioned to only show him from the torso up. 

 

Stranger: you are very pretty lady

Stranger: i would like to--

 

“Whoa, whoa, can’t be showing that on Twitch!” He hit “New Chat”.

A guy popped up, his hand already on his-- “Next!”

Two younger teenage girls popped up, one kinda hiding behind the other. The one in front was wearing a blue anime-esque wig.

“Hi!” the girl in front said as both girls waved. “I like your makeup!”

“Thanks!” Hunter said. Both girls almost fell over giggling.

“You’re a guy? No way!”

He laughed. “Yeah, for some reason this is what my Twitch subscribers demanded.”

“Oh you’re a streamer? Cool! What’s your name?”

“Uh, BigGoron5 on Twitch.”

“I’ll have to check it out!”

They sat there in awkward silence for a moment. 

“Okay, bye!” the girl said, and disconnected.

Next he connected to a guy sitting on a bunk bed holding a guitar. 

Stranger: Any song requests?

“Uh… chat, what do you think?”

His chat was flooded with a bunch of different suggestions.

 

YaoiMaster69: Dude looks like a lady

EastlySnipes: wonderwall

melsalvia: money machine lol

trans_rites: Ddu-Du Ddu-Du by Blackpink

thats_so_craven: ooh the iCarly theme?

 

“Yeah, can we get… the iCarly theme? Not too sure how practical some of these other suggestions are, lol.”

The guitar guy squinted at Hunter a bit. “Oh, you’re a dude? Huh. Cool.” He then launched into a shockingly good rendition of the iCarly theme. Hunter clapped as the last “leave it all to me” faded away.

“That was awesome!”

“Thank you, thank you,” the guy said before disconnecting.

After a few more unremarkable dudes who seemed like they just wanted to get their rocks off, Hunter finally connected to a girl… or so he thought.

She had shortish, glossy black hair under a beanie and sorta an alt look with blue lipstick and a lot of eye makeup.

They both sat them for a moment, silent, before Hunter decided to start a conversation. “Hi! I like your eyeliner! I’ve been trying to get clean wings like that but it’s actually really hard.”

The girl started laughing, in a voice a bit lower than Hunter had expected. “Dude! Are you also on here tryna troll dudes? That’s hilarious.”

Hunter laughed. “Wait, are you also a guy? Damn, what are the chances? Anyway, what I said still stands. You look super good!”

“Thanks, man. You too. If you wanna take things to the next level and play things out longer though you should really work on a girl voice. Like this,” the non-girl said, voice suddenly higher and feminine.

“Whoa, dang, you a voice actor or something? I can try to work on that, I guess, but I doubt I’ll get as good as you.”

“It just takes a while. You gotta practice, like anything else. Uh, I can send you some links, if you want?”

“Uh… sure. I’m on stream right now, btw, hope that’s okay.”

“That’s fine, dude, I’m recording this for a YouTube video anyway.”

 

Stranger: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR-mcQGVxC8

Stranger: this is a decent starting point i think

 

“Thanks!” Hunter said before disconnecting.

He looked down at his phone. “Ah jeez, when did it get this late? I gotta go soon, chat, but this was actually really fun! Wasn’t too sure about it but I’d maybe consider doing it again.”

Then he glanced at chat.

 

SailorDune: you should do the girl voice!

SailorDune: just found the stream

SailorDune: i’ll sub if u do :)

melsalvia: ok let’s not pressure him too much

trans_rites: I would also not object to seeing the girl voice.\

eastlySnipes: lmao dude this is amazing

eastlySnipes: already liked the stream but this is another level 

eastlySnipes: i definitely have a friend im gonna make watch this

thats_so_craven: GIRL VOICE GIRL VOICE

thats_so_craven: girl voice

thats_so_craven: g i r l   v o i c e

melsalvia: thats_so_craven please don’t spam

yaoiMaster69: i think i read a manga like this lol

yaoiMaster69: u shoulda asked that other femboy for his digits

 

“Guys, thanks for all the engagement! I can probably work on a girl voice, although with the rate we’ve been gaining subs I want to put the goal a little higher… maybe 100 subs? If that’s not too ambitious? We can figure it out. Anyway, good night!”

He stopped the stream and started getting ready for bed. Today had honestly gone really well, and had been pretty fun too! Maybe he’d start introducing more non-gaming content to his streams in the future. A lot of streamers did PO box openings, right?

180