Fast 90
804 5 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Fastest Man Alive

Fast 90

By BigTofu

Sitting on Dracula's throne, I pushed upwards into Mystique as she worked herself along the crown or my head. She was in that sweet spot of pregnant and infinitely horny and I had no problems with that as she leaned forward and captured my lips with her own. Before I would have complained about the things I had to do for my woman. Yet, I died and I'm living a totally new life and I can't find anything to complain about. Yeah sure there is a minor issue here and there, but I was one of the top five most powerful beings alive in the Universe with a Capital U, so I'm very much good.

Spoiler

[collapse]

With a smirk up at Mystique, I rolled a nipple in my mouth as she bounced on my lap with wild abandon. My hands went from palming her lush blue cheeks to supporting Mystique's back as I worked my way up her chest. I grinned at her as I tossed a leg over one shoulder while I supported the other with my forearm. She let out soft little moans as gravity did its work and our pelvis ground together her little nub getting that sweet sweet friction she so desired along with me hitting deep inside of her.

We continued that way for some time before finishing in a climactic orgasm. A little power leaked, cracking the throne and blasting the doors to Dracula's throne room open. Pulling Mystique off my shaft, I held her in a princess carry then sat back on the throne as we cuddled for a bit before her lady adepta sororitas arrived.

Spoiler

[collapse]

It was good to be the Emperor.

After a while, one of her ladies in armor approached with a cloak to wrap her in. I gave her a nod as the Spartan flew out of the throne room with her powers and into a side passage along with a few other female Spartans, with my lady fully taken care of. I decided that it was time to finally put some pants on.

Turning around, I found Bob standing at the bottom of the stairs with an amused look on his face. With a snort, I flicked my wrist and projected power to clean the throne along with the rest of the room. Leaving the sex damage, I sat down and leaned back on the massive Gothic throne. Ignoring the smirk on Bob's features, I waved a hand commanding one of my Astarte to proceed with whoever was next on my agenda.

My Astarts made way and she came walking in, a sway to those hips of hers, the floor beneath her painted toes shifted with shadows as she walked with a smooth glide that drew eyes to those long legs of hers. Her skin was a darker shade pink than the usual colorings, and as my gaze traveled up her legs. I noticed the purple body stocking that could also double as a magical second skin. Then I noticed the leather leg wrappings up to her thighs because I knew latex wasn't invented back then. My eyes traveled up as she wore a leather bikini of sorts with golden inlays. The black silken shawl hung over her shoulder along with the gold bangles on her wrist that connected the shawls. Royal purple painted nails the color matching her garbs along with black dress gloves that went up way past her elbows stopping at mid-bicep.

Spoiler

[collapse]

Keeping my eyes from trailing over the very nice cleavage on display, I raised a brow at the purple lips smirking at me underneath a hood connected to her shawl. With one hand to remove the hood, the other went to her abdomen as she bowed with a flair of the dramatics.

"Rise," I stated with a minor wave of the hand as Shiklah stood back up, her head held proud as she put herself on display.

A beautiful face that could only have been sculpted by the gods greeted me. Both eyes were circled with purple that came down her face like tears, but that only enhanced her beauty instead of marring it. Her eyes or more like the cornea were black while her iris was also black with golden pupils. Her smile was beautific as Bob brought a chair over and allowed her to sit at a small table while I waited within Dracula, now my throne.

Once the tea was delivered and I had delivered upon guest rights properly, I made to start the discussion. "So, aside from waking you, how may I the Pandoran Empire assist you today?"

She smiled at me, "Well, I would think that you would want to see your fiance and enjoy her company before unsavory business dealings. Yet, from the smell of the room, you have already indulged yourself without offering me a proper invite."

Yeah, that brought me up short as I tilted my head as if I didn't hear that correctly, "Come again?"

"As the husband to the monster Queen, I would expect your taste in partners to be rather broad, but I at least expected an invite," Shiklah stated with a small smile on her lips, then took a sip of her tea. "It's only proper that one shares after all."

A low rumbling chuckle rose within the room as I leaned forward on Dracula's throne, "And who says that we are to be wed?"

She raised a brow on me, a smile gracing her lips, "The magics placed upon my sarcophagus silly."

Pausing before answering, I gave myself a once over magically until I found something that should not have been there at all.

With a smile, I pulled on the magic trying to influence me and held it up for her to see. "Ahh, yes, this little thing."

Then I started to apply pressure to the magic causing minor cracks along its surface. She said nothing as I slowly crushed the cursed spell to dust. Instead, Shiklah just quirked her lips as she sipped her tea. I paused as the magic cracked, looked her right in the eye, then crushed the magic with overwhelming might.

Then Shiklah clapped her hands at my little display. "Good, if the man I have chosen couldn't break such a minor curse pushed by those loathsome gods, I would be utterly disappointed."

Shaking my head, I made a dismissive gesture, then I leaned forward and really used my size, along with the long shadows, put on a menacing air. "Be that as it may, I already have an assorted harem of ladies that do not bring problems to my home, why should you be added?"

Shiklah raised herself gracefully from her seat, "Aside from my beauty, you would add upon your Empire my own monster kingdom, and you would also gain access to my formidable intellect. I might not be well versed in the current time's political scene but I myself know how to navigate a political court and you would also gain access to my magical powers and understanding of the arcane arts." Then she sent a heart-stopping smile my way, "Along with a very gracious and willing consort."

Leaning back on Dracula's throne, I allowed Shiklah to walk closer, one sensual leg in front of the other as she slowly approached then up the stairs. Behind her my main Astarte Bob was holding up two thumbs, with Faora busy, he was the one running things for me right now. Funny enough, I didn't mind that he was a little bit of a joker. It helped to pass the time with all my other Royal guards taking things more seriously. Not like I could order them to not take their jobs so seriously.

I said and did nothing as Shiklah approached with a sinful smile promising all of the world's pleasures to me only if I complied, because my compliance would be rewarded. She released a soft chuckle as a leg ran up my calf, along my thigh, and then into my lap. Then it was gone after a toe touched the tip of my shaft as she spun around and placed her very perky behind on my lap. Shiklah released a soft moan as my hands came up and palmed her shapely flesh even as I gave her a raised brow.

She put on a grand ole show as she twisted one way and the next in my lap to give me a proper rise. Too bad for her since I already blew my wad and knew what she was up to, then again, even as I said that, she still got a rise out of me.

With a roll of my eyes at her salacious smirk, I gave her ass a quick swat.

"Ahh," Shiklah moaned in my lap, then settled down as I gave her pert rear a rub.

"Settle down you," I spoke up even as I gave Bob a hand motion for the next person to approach. Sigh, normally I would handle things like this inside of my conference room, but why should I when I had Dracula's castle at my disposal?

With a chuckle, I let Shiklah do as she pleased as I watched Hela stomp into the throne room, a frown marring her face, the anger clear for the world to see. Bob shifted but stopped when I gave him a discrete hand signal. This allowed Hela to walk unopposed toward my seated location. Shiklah of course frowned at Hela even as she whispered things into my ears. Already she was playing the part of a harem lady with no problems. We both watched as Hela walked right by the table and tried to step on the bottomstair to the throne.

She couldn't do that though as a flex of my power projected a hard-light shield stopping her from even setting foot on the first stair.

"That's far enough," I stated with a slight raise of the hand, "Now, what is it that you would want this lovely afternoon?"

Hela growled a little, the ground around her shifting and rolling from the reaction to her powers, "You think this a jape?"

*SIGH* "If only," I sighed then made a hand gesture for her to continue speaking. "What is it you want?"

Watching as a very frustrated Hela forced herself to calm down, she glared at me, "You promised me a formidable opponent, but these things, these Draugr have shown none of what you promised."

"Hmm, that might be because his lieutenants were taken by my Astarte's and Spartans while I took the leader," I said, then made a hand motion for Bob who projected the intense fight over his omni-tool.

Even from the throne, I could hear the grind of her teeth, Shiklah ran her fingers along the underside of my chin, "When is your next battle of conquest, she might enjoy an invite."

I gave the little minx in my lap a raised brow, then turned my attention towards Hela, "Our agreement is for you to not leave the Empire borders unless Odin calls you home. There are always battles happening across the Empire, if you would like to be notified, I will make it so."

I made a hand motion and Bob stepped forward with his spare Omni-tool for Hela to accept. "The Spartans will keep you updated on battles that could possibly use your help."

Hela didn't say anything but shifted her gaze towards Shiklah sitting pretty on my lap. The minx moved over and presented her with my other leg, then tapped it with a giggle. Hela scoffed at us, turned on her heels, and walked out of the throne room without being dismissed. That was alright with me, she could stew in her juices with jealousy, I had already made it certain that none would grace her bed chambers. There was no such thing as sharing with another man and everyone knew to steer clear of Hela or suffer terribly.

Shiklah leaned to the right of my lap, threw her leg over the left of the arm of the throne, and wiggled her perky backside over my slowly hardening shaft. Shaking my head at her antics, I gave her a look with a raised brow, "Really? Getting a little comfortable there aren't you?"

"Only as comfortable as you can make me, but I was more interested in the same ride as was given yo your earlier paramore, it's only fair after all." Shiklah purred as she leaned in, her fragrant scented breath tickling my nose.

As I was about to return my rebuttal, the omni-tool on my wrist vibrated from an incoming call which means that it was important. I knew this because only important calls could reach me now since I had everything screened and I was certain when I checked the caller ID and found that it was Viktor. From the way my posture and demeanor changed, Shiklah understood that something important was about to happen and things had changed. Instantly she was off my lap and sitting along my side, posture firm yet regal for all the world to see. The flirtatious nature that she had on display not a few seconds ago was gone with no hint and replaced by an ice queen.

Turning, I raised a brow, then made a wrist-flicking motion towards the center of the room, the hologram of Doctor Doom springing forth into life. Shifting my attention from my sitting partner, I gave the hologram a nod of acknowledgment.

Spoiler

[collapse]

"Greetings Viktor," I opened with a nod.

Doom returned the same head nod, "Blake, you have asked me to call… why?"

With a hum, I moved my hands across the controls of my omni-tool and projected a map for him to read along with the plans I had in place.

"As I have been looking into contingency plans for the inevitable, I have been advised that sharing would bring more prosperity to the world than if I were to be selfish and keep it all for myself." I stated even as I made highlights on the map for Doom to see. What he was seeing though was that I would be conceding the entirety of the European Nations, Russia along with China and all that it entails on that entire continent. Then with that on the map, a secondary planet appeared for Doom to look over, a recent acquisition, a jungle world. "Along with a position to be the Hand of the Emperor."

The world that I was advised to offer was a ripe garden planet with all of the resources not even tapped yet. A planet that would need a governor to oversee things and have it stay the course with how I wanted things to operate within my territory. The only reason I had included all that space was that I was more than certain that Doom wouldn't want to give up his mother land.

I then made a motion towards the planet, "If the entire continent is not to your liking, we could also discuss you taking your nation to the garden world. All great things must start with a seed."

Viktor looked at me with suspicion and I could see his eyes narrow before his voice hissed out, "Why… What is your game Blake?"

Stapling my fingers together, I leaned forward a bit, "You are not only friends to Sue, but also my daughter likes you and we may be rivals of sorts but killing you to lay my claim on this solar system does me no good."

Viktor scoffs, "None can kill Lord Doom."

My gaze was flat, "Our battle would shatter planets and rend the fabric of reality destroying all that I have built, this is true, but in the end you would still die. And I would call in my favor with Lady Death to see your soul destroyed, one does not leave such a powerful enemy a chance to return. Something I'm certain you would see to perform if you were to be victorious in our battle."

"Hmm, you speak wisely even if you are certainly miss informed of your capabilities of besting me in combat," Doom replied with a minor hand motion. "You are correct, only a fool would allow his enemy a chance to regain a body, no matter how miniscule a chance it may be. So what is this then? "

Trying very hard not to roll my eyes at the obstinate bastard, I twitched a finger and sent him some information on the planet. "Call it a peace offering or a compromise, but we know there can only be one. So we come to only two options, well three, but a battle would destroy all that we care for."

Doom gave me a hard gaze even as an idle finger flipped through the full report of the planet. "And where is this planet currently located now?"

This time, I didn't stop myself from snorting at his audacity, "I'm well aware of your capabilities Viktor. I'm certain that you are already aware of its location within our current star system even if I have not updated the world's stellar maps."

Viktor held my gaze, then made a statement as if I was an intern working understudy for him. "An adequate achievement, do tell Doom how you were able to transport a garden world through a singularity without it clasping in upon itself."

There was no gritting my teeth, no crushing the arm to the throne, I took a single breath, then let it out slowly."I'm certain that you have already recreated the same thing within one of your labs, but be that as it may. I have not heard any confirmation from you, sir."

"Ahh, yes, you did not did you?" Viktor replied, the voice modulator in his mask adding a harder metallic tinge to it. "Doom shall review this offer."

Before the asshole could shut down the call, I sent a file with a notification of the flight zone, "I will let it be known amongst my troops not to harass any of your drones visiting the planet, along with probes."

It was easy to tell that I caught him, unlike Doom, I actually trusted my people to perform their jobs. It helped that I had a mixture of true borns along with tank borns that made up my ranks. One was bred to be troops and loyal to me till death. While the other true born would integrate amongst the soldiers and get fed that sweet, sweet propaganda sauce and would in turn grow to be loyal with no voice in the matter. Doom had absolutely none of that, his very own superiority complex isolated him from learning to delegate tasks. It also doesn't help that he isn't very charismatic and is more caustic in nature so he made for a very poor leader.

I enjoyed jabbing him in that sore spot because we both knew he had run into that Evil Overlord problem even if the man was more chaotic neutral than ever being Evil. The people he called peasants due to his own superiority complex would have made for an amazing workforce. Yet, the issue was that his nature made them far too scared to work for him and would cause issues during their performance of a task in his name. Then again, high stress would do that to people, it also doesn't help that his solution was to hit them with a pain laser for all to see.

The man just had no tack or actual people skills. I can't say he had no social skills because he raised himself to be the monarch of his lands and force taught himself the necessary social skills to meet and greet with nobility.

"Very well," Doom stated with a head tilt then closed the video feed. I allowed myself to sit and enjoy the silence which was interrupted by Bob who flicked some fingers over his omni-tool.

DOOM 2

EMPEROR 4

Releasing a chuckle, I let the tension flow out of my shoulders before waving a hand to Bob letting him know I got the message.

"Are the words that you spoke true?" My companion on the throne asked with a slightly breathy expression on her face.

Tilting my head a little as I thought about it, I decided why the fuck not as I got up off the throne. Stepping forward into the air, I hovered to the middle of the room and turned to face Shiklah. Then with a smirk on my lips, I loosened the grip of control I had over my abilities. A blitz of lightning thundered down from the sky cracking Dracula's castle wide open as the Speed Force asserted itself upon the world. I was its vessel, its Avatar and it would show the world how capable I was as it thrusted power upon my shoulders.

Shadows stretched and quivered within the throne room from the movement of the condensed electrical form of the speed force. My eyes glowed with power, the hair on my head growing out into an afro tipped with golden sparks, then I spoke in a voice that echoed for miles.

"I AM SPEED, THE MOMENTUM IN YOUR STEPS, THE TIME BETWEEN BREATHS. THE FLASH BEFORE YOUR EYES." I spoke and my voice reverbed.

Then it was the STRENGTH FORCES turn, magma bubbled upwards, the mountainside the castle sat on transforming into a volcano as even more of my power was put on display for the world. Gravity shifted inside and outside of the castle as boulders, globs of magma, and crystals of all shapes and sizes interact with the free flow of gravitons. Reds, greens, and gray joined into a band of power around my form ringed by gems of various sizes.

"I AM THE GRAVITY THAT BINDS THE PLANETS WITHIN THEIR CIRCLE, THE CRUSHING FORCE THAT PUSHED EVOLUTION FORWARD. I AM THE STRENGTH OF ALL! I declared and with that, it was as if the earth split open at my declaration. The mountain the castle sat upon rumbled before it was crushed underneath the force on display.

The walls that still stood crumbled with the quakes of aftershocks and before anyone knew it, Dracula's castle was no more. I had destroyed what could have amounted to an archeological holy grail and discovery of a lifetime with my simple display of near unstoppable power. This wasn't Dracula's original castle but this was still a home that he lived in made long before the Romans even built their impressive road.

It was a good thing that my people had already cleared out Dracula's castle because it and the mountain it sat upon was no more. Then again, I had also made sure to impress upon my people that looting everything, even the nailed-down objects were how we did things. When we rolled up on fools there would be nothing left once we were finished and looking around me, not even the marble tiles either. Shaking out the shaggy mane that grew upon my head and face, I waved a hand removing the hair and allowing it to fall away as I smiled at Shiklah.

"YOU TELL ME, AM I STRONG OR NOT?" I asked in that echoey flowy voice of mine. My nose twitched and I could smell her from where I floated, someone was very aroused.

"Ohhh my," Shiklah breathed and I could feel the ultra horny vibes from where I was. Then she was in my personal space as I touched back down on the ground, a finger trailing along my biceps, traps, pecs, and massive back. It was clear that she had no worries in the world as I loomed over her much smaller five-foot eight-inches frame.

With a chuckle, I curled my toes in the pooling lava, then turned and gave Bob a hand gesture to handle the dismantle and clean up of the area. I got an affirmative in return which was all I needed. Scooping up Shiklah with one arm and had her throw her arms around my neck before flexing a bit of my power.

Taking off at what to me was a light jog, lightning trailing in my wake as I traveled miles with a single step. A jump levitated me off the ground, and with a twist, I reached out and down with my free arm to grab onto the lightning trail. A slight jerk hauled us up onto its surface, my balance kicked in as I slid along the surface of the lightning trail like I was on a skateboard with Shiklah in my arms. As I got to the end of the lightning trail, I shifted her into a princess carry before leaping off the end of the lightning trail hard.

In my arms, Shiklah's eyes widened at not just my display of power, but also dexterity and wonder as she finally noticed the world around us was frozen. The speed force wrapped us in an impenetrable bubble as the world slowed beyond a crawl. We were moving fast enough that even drops of water were frozen in the air, gravity being a none issue as the little droplets provided a platform strong enough for me to use as a running surface. I took large strides, simple slides, and movements that would impress not only a ballerina but also an Olympic-level gymnast as I worked my way across the world.

Mountains were barely obstacles as I ran up their faces and leaped from peaks. Clouds worked as roads for me and the thunderstorms I ran through only worked to add more ambiance to my little stroll with the lady held in my arms. I ran and ran, I ran across the sky, I ran across the oceans, I even ran across the rainbows, I even ran across the sands for a time, I just kept running and as I did. I showed Shiklah the wonders of the modern age along with all that has changed since she has been away.

For what was a casual stroll, I used it to circle the planet at least ten times before I felt that Shiklah had seen enough of the changed world and directed myself toward home. As I ran through Bermuda, I planned out a message for Blade and left it on my personal network for sending upon my arrival. Following the curve of a wave, I took a mighty leap from its crest and took to the skies the rest of the way.

"Ohh, we are close to my necropolis," Shiklah murmured in my arms and, boy was she in for a treat since I kept my home city for last.

Taking the path of most resistance, I went through one, two, and three clouds before coming out on the other side above the statue of Lady Liberty. There was a gasp of shock as Shiklah came to understand that the massive magical swamp that she used to call home was no more, courtesy of the Sanctum Sanctorum.

As I kept going, I ran loose circles around Manhattan while pointing out locations of notes, even pointing out the magical base. When she pointed out the location to the entrance of the monster hive city, it turned out to be a little over a mile away. The funny thing was the damn entrance wasn't in Hell's Kitchen which I thought that it was because this was New York Marvel and everything was in that hell hole. I took that as it was and brought us down onto the landing pad of what used to be Fisk Towers. Now though, everything was under new management, so the building was now named Hardy Towers.

We landed with nary a whisper and once I had us back in real-time, only two seconds had passed. I threw my hands up grand and way welcoming Shiklah to my city. With a look of awe, she ran to the edge of the landing pad to look over the city.

Shiklah turned and I could see the amazement in her eyes as she captivatingly looked at everything, "And you say mortals created these buildings?"

Walking over to her side, I took up a relaxed stance and gave her a nod of the head, "Yes, with a lot of the supernatural vanishing, humanity had a chance to breathe, and humans were allowed to find their creative footing. We built many wonders and also great terrible things, but a lot more wonder than destruction if I was being truly honest about things."

Then I had to stop myself from rolling into a tangent on the many wars fought over the years. In retrospect though, none of those mattered because when all was said and done. We, as humans, created far more than we destroyed.

Shiklah clasped her hands together and turned her wide beautiful eyes on me, would have been a critical hit if my own kids weren't cuter. "I would like to see it all."

With a chuckle, I placed a hand on her lower back and guided us both toward the guarded doors. I gave the Spartans sitting at a booth in disguise a nod and got us both checked in through the roof entrance.

With a hum, I hit the elevator controls to take us down, when we arrived at the appropriate level. The doors slid open and I was tackled by a bright red flying missile. Allowing the wind to get knocked out of me, I spun around, caught Maya underneath her arms, and plopped her on the side of my hip with the momentum of the turn.

I kissed both of my daughters' fat cheeks before looking up and making a hand motion toward the little gremlin on my hip, "Before anything though…You would need to meet the family."

Author Note: Alright in case I was being too subtle and you guys missed it. Doom was offered two things, to either kneel and be the hand of the Emperor which comes with all of Europe, Russia, China, and the rest of those lands. Or take his country, the jungle planet, and leave to never come back. That or else was also stated that a pitched battle between the two could and would destroy much but Ben would win either way when he named dropped Lady Death.

They also both respect each other enough to know that should one of them win, then it would mean complete soul erasure for the other because one does not leave his enemies the possibility of resurrection.

Authors Notes - Removes the - for the internet links

You can come and find me here chatting with the server so come join us.

www.DISCORD.GG/p2QJNck

On the Patreon you will find Turok and Side Stories.

www.Patreon.com/TheToFu

 
23