Chapter 3: My system is a pervert!?
850 5 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I sat there staring at the screen, dumbfounded. Grabbing 50 bums without anyone noticing? And more than that, female only?

 

‘I must be seeing things,’ I thought and rubbed my eyes.

 

Then, I looked again. A-A screen—was still there! With the same absurd mission written on it!

 

‘What the—!?’ My eyes widened even more. 

 

‘My system is a pervert!?’ I wanted to shout that out loud but could only do so in my mind.

 

What had I gotten myself into? Could I really trust this system to guide me toward the top like it’d promised? I began to wonder.

 

Then, I just sighed and shook my head. 

 

‘Alright,’ I thought, ‘so my system is a pervert, and it seems like it wants to turn me into one as well…’

 

Great, I thought.

 

Though, this level of mission was still too hard for me. Even if I were to accept this, I didn’t think I could finish it, and if I didn’t finish it, my lifespan would be shortened by 50 years. That’s a lot.

 

So, I clicked ‘no’, and the screen disappeared.

 

I sighed again. 

 

‘What a shame,’ I thought. ‘The rewards are pretty good.’

 

‘Though, that’s also the reason why the mission is so hard...’

 

I shook my head again and opened the system and chose the ‘Inventory’ option. Then, the screen popped up.

 

[INVENTORY]

 

[A super storage with limitless capacity. Time will stop inside, preventing the aging process of any items you store. You can store anything inside except the living-thing.]

 

[Do you want to open the Inventory now?]

 

[Yes] [No]

 

I read the information on the screen, and a smile crept on my face. This seemed to be one of those space-time storages I’d seen so much in light novels.

 

‘Cool,’ I thought and clicked yes.

 

Then another window popped up.

 

[To open the Inventory function, you need to complete a special mission first. Be warned, if you accept the mission and fail to complete it, you will lose this function permanently.]

 

[Do you want to open the Inventory now?]

 

[Yes] [No]

 

My eyes widened upon seeing this.

 

A special mission? More than that, it didn’t even tell me what it was, so I had no idea how difficult it would be.

 

And if I were to fail this mission, I would lose the Inventory function permanently…

 

‘Is the system trying to test me or something?’ I thought. ‘Is this the test-of-courage I’ve seen so much in anime?’

 

I began to wonder.

 

Though, despite not knowing what the mission would be, I could already guessed that it would definitely be something perverted for sure…

 

I contemplated for a while, then I just sighed and gave up for now. I clicked no and the window disappeared.

 

‘Alright, let’s check the last function for now,’ I thought and opened the system and clicked on Connections.

 

A screen popped up.

 

[CONNECTIONS]

 

[A function that will show the bond you’ve formed with the others. The ones who have their names written in here will be able to have some access to the system.]

 

[Do you want to open the function now?]

 

[Yes] [No]

 

I read the information on the screen and tilted my head a little.

 

‘Forming bonds with others, huh?’ I thought, 

 

‘Like… creating a harem?’ 

 

I smiled at my own thoughts and started to have a better opinion of this system. The system that would help me create a harem was good and all, but to turn me into a pervert…. 

 

‘Wait,’ I thought, ‘isn’t having the thought of creating a harem makes me a pervert already?’ 

 

My eyes widened slightly upon realizing this… Then, I just laughed it off and shook my head.

 

‘Maybe,’ I thought, ‘I am already a pervert...’ 

 

Thinking so, I began to feel more confident about having this system. Maybe having such a perverted system wasn’t so bad after all.

 

Though, that thought worried me a bit, but I still had to complete some perverted missions sooner or later, so accepting this system as soon as possible would be the best choice I had…

 

Thinking so, a smile appeared on my face as I looked at the screen again.

 

‘So if I ever form a bond with someone, whatever that means, they will be able to access some parts of the system, huh?’ I thought. ‘This sounds like one of those strengthening your waifus trope to me.’

 

I clicked yes, and another window popped up. After I finished reading the contents on the window, I was surprised once again…

 

T-This was the same as the Inventory function!

 

It said that I had to complete a special mission first to have access to this function, and if I were to fail then I would lose this function permanently!

 

Dang, system!

 

I sighed and shook my head ‘You’re so stingy, my dear system,’ I thought, giving up.

 

I clicked no and the window disappeared. 

 

I didn’t want to take that risk for now. At least I should gather some more information on this before I accept the special missions…

 

I’d already checked all the functions available in the system, so there was nothing I could do right now. I sighed again and closed my eyes and leaned on my seat.

 

I seemed to have forgotten that I was now on a train. All the excitement from suddenly having a game-like system made me forget about everything around me. 

 

It was cool and all, but also a little disappointing since I couldn’t do much with the system right now.

 

‘Oh boy,’ I thought, ‘how I wish I would at least receive some reasonable mission..’

 

I sighed again and continued to close my eyes. The metallic sounds of a train running on a rail was pleasant to the ears. I could fall asleep on this…

 

After my consciousness started to drift off to the world of darkness, a familiar sound suddenly rang out— *Ding!*

 

My eyes shot open instantly as I looked at the screen in front of me.

 

[MISSION!]

 

[Shout out, “I wanna suck a cock!” before the train arrived at the station!]

 

[Reward: fire magic-affinities.]

 

[Punishment: become impotent for a month.]

 

[Time limit: 5 minutes]

 

[Accept the mission?]

 

[Yes] [No]

 

After reading this, I was rendered speechless…

 

Shout out such an embarrassing line for a fire magic-affinity? And before the train arrived at the station?

 

Dang! The time limit said 5 minutes when the mission was issued, so I had less than five minutes left!

 

Should I just accept the mission? I mean, this was a whole lot easier than the previous mission, though equally embarrassing but that’s not the problem.

 

I would get a fire magic-affinity if I just shouted one line. It seemed so easy but also difficult at the same time. 

 

And, I would become impotent for a month if I didn’t do it in time… That’s a big deal for guys!

 

I began to panic and hesitated. Time was pressing against me. It seemed like there was only a few minutes left until the train arrived at the station…

 

I gritted my teeth and clenched my hands to steel myself up.

 

‘Alright, fine!’ I thought. ‘So be it.’

 

I clicked yes to accept the mission and stood up from my seat. 

 

Inhaling deeply, I then shouted out, “I wanna suck a cock!!!”

 

I add a lot of inner-monologue tags in here since I wanna make it sound conversational. Do you find it distracting? Is it better if I don’t add tags at all like in Japanese light novels?

11