Chapter 5: You’re so cute!!
603 7 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There, standing in front of me was the same creature that pushed me onto the boulevard and got me killed. 

 

I didn’t complain, though, since I got such a dream-like opportunity to transmigrate into another world right after. It was a win-win situation, I guess.

 

But, that’s not really the problem right now. The problem was—

 

“So~? What do you say, sweet cheeks~?” 

 

He, or she, said in a cute tone. Though, his overly muscular body, tanned skin, and a mustache didn’t really match much with the way he carried himself. 

 

I tried my best to suppress my panic and pretended to be as calm as possible. 

 

“Oh, no, no. That was just a joke,” I said. “I’m the type of guy who likes to see people smile and laugh. Please, don’t take it seriously. It’s just a joke.”

 

I smiled at him (or her) in the most sincere way I could pretend to be. 

 

Though, that seemed to make things even worse—the guy suddenly had a great flush on his cheeks as he kept looking at my smiling face in a daze!

 

My smile cramped in an instant. On the flip side, this was my opportunity to escape my horror.

 

Without so much thought, I quickly turned around and continued striding forward in a fairly fast momentum, trying to get out of here as quickly as possible.

 

Suddenly, my step came to an abrupt halt, and I felt some sensation on my left forearm.

 

He’d caught my arm!

 

I quickly turned around, trying my best to make the same smile appear on my face, though I knew it would look really forced right now.

 

“What can I do for you, sir?” I said in a polite tone.

 

“S-Sir?” the guy stuttered. “Geez. Don’t call me that~ I like it more if you call me big sis~” Then he gave me a wink, sending shivers down my spine.

 

Big sis my ass! I wanted to say that out loud but decided not to. 

 

Judging by this guy’s frame alone, I doubted a weakling cannon-fodder like me would be able to win against him if things went south.

 

“A-Alright then,” I said. “S-So, big sis, what do you want from me?”

 

I tried to speak as politely as possible and forced myself to smile as sincerely as I could.

 

Big si- *ahem*… I mean, the guy suddenly went dazed again as he kept staring at my face, his cheeks went even redder than before.

 

Although I was smiling on the surface, on the inside I was in absolute panic! What the hell’s with his reaction!? 

 

Was I so handsome that he’d be in a daze just by seeing my smiling face? That’s really dangerous!

 

I hadn’t seen this body’s face yet, all I’d seen so far was my lean and muscular body. If judging by the body alone, then I thought I was very attractive. 

 

And it was most likely that my face would be as handsome as well, this guy’s reaction was the best evidence of that…

 

Or maybe… it could be something else….

 

Wait, I did have that skill, didn’t I? 

 

The Passive Skill: Natural Seducer.

 

But, that’s unlikely since the explanations said that it would only affect girls. This guy wasn’t a girl, so why did he…

 

I cleared my throat and said, “Hello. Are you there?”

 

The guy snapped out of his daze and looked at me. A smile crept onto his face, and his eyes started shining so brightly!

 

“Cute,” he uttered.

 

“What?”

 

“You’re so cute!” he shouted and then grabbed both my hands with both of his large hands. 

 

“Seriously, you’re the cutest guy I’ve ever seen! What’s your name? Where are you from? How old are you? How could a cute guy like you escape my sight!?”

 

Question after question fired out of his mouth like the gatling gun. I found my smile getting cramp again.

 

“W-Wait, wait, big sis. You overwhelm me with your questions. Please, ask one thing at a time,” I said.

 

The guy went, “Oh?” seemingly realizing what he did just now was embarrassing. 

 

A sheepish look appeared on his face as he scratched the back of his head. “Sorry, sorry. I just got too excited, hehehe~”

 

Hehehe, my ass!! I wanted to say that out loud but once again managed to suppress it. 

 

He kept laughing for a while, and I kept looking at him dubiously. He was still grasping my hands loosely

 

I slowly pulled my hands out of his grasp and said, “I’m really sorry, big sis. I’d like to talk to you more, but I’m kinda in a hurry. So… Sorry, but I’ve gotta go. Bye.”

 

I raised one hand, turned around, and quickly walked away. 

 

“Wait!” The guy’s voice rang out behind me, but I ignored it and just kept walking.

 

He kept shouting a couple of times, then came the sound of rushing footsteps…

 

I increased my pace, and so did the footsteps behind me.

 

I increased my pace again, and the guy did the same.

 

The cycle kept going for a little while, until I felt the footsteps behind me getting closer and closer….

 

‘Shit!’ 

 

I thought and started running!

 

The guy’s voice kept coming from behind me, telling me to wait. Of course, I didn’t listen to him and just kept running!

 

Then, the shout suddenly stopped so I turned my head to look behind, and what I saw shocked me to the core…

 

The guy was getting into a sprinting position as if he was a national athlete. He then sprinted toward me at a very fast speed!

 

‘Fuck!’ I thought and started picking up my pace!

 

The sound of heavy footsteps behind me was so terrifying that I could feel myself shudder just by hearing it.

 

Then it got closer and closer at a very fast pace!

 

‘Fuck fuck fuck!’ I cursed in my mind, trying to find a way to get faster…

 

Oh, that’s right, I still had that skill! 

 

I opened the system screen, went to the Skill section, and then clicked on the Active Skill: Flee. 

 

I had know clue how to activate the skill, but I sure hoped this would work. 

 

Right after I clicked on the skill’s name, an unfamiliar sensation coursed through my body. It was warm and refreshing at the same time. It’s like when you just finished taking a warm bath and go out for a cool off right after.

 

Though, the perfect word to describe it would be, “invigorating.”

 

I felt so full of energy and I felt like my body became much lighter, like, a whole lot lighter! 

 

I could fly with this!

 

Thinking so, I kicked the ground and sprinted forward! Everything around me blurred, and I felt so alive like I never did before.

 

It was exhilarating!

 

With this much speed-up, I could outrun that guy with ease!

 

Thinking such, a satisfied smile appeared on my face as I kept sprinting forward. It didn’t take long for me to arrive at the platform’s entrance.

 

‘Wait for me, fantasy city!’ I shouted in my heart full with anticipation.

 

But then—my feet came to an abrupt stop, making me lose my balance. I staggered a few steps and then fell down on my butt.

 

“Ouch,” I cried out.

 

“I told you to wait,” a familiar voice rang out in front of me, though, this time it contained a hint of annoyance.

 

How was this even possible? I was using my skill to increase my speed, and this guy outran me like it was nothing.

 

Was I that weak? Or maybe….

 

Thinking of that possibility, I looked up and asked, “Who are you?”

 

The guy smiled at me. “The name’s bond. Windy Bond. Your friendly neighborhood,” he said in a serious tone.

 

My eyes widened after that introduction!

 

This guy, umm, Bond said that in such a serious tone that it made him appear very manly.

 

Was this the same guy from before?

 

And more than that, the way he introduced himself…

 

I pressed my hands on the ground and tried to get up. Then a hand was presented before me. I looked up, and there was Bond, reaching his hand to me.

 

I looked at him for a few moments and then grabbed his hand and sprang up on my feet. I patted my pants and said to him, “So, what do you really want from me anyway.”

 

His smile deepened. “That’s a good question,” he said.

 

He then put his hand into his purse and pulled out what looked like a card and headed it to me.

 

I looked at the card in his hand and then glanced up at him.

 

He winked at me and said, “You fit the criteria of our modeling agency perfectly. Tall, muscular, lean, and handsome. I’d like for you to come working at our agency. How about it?”

 

Where do you think the story will go next? Should he trust Bond and accept his offer? Leave a comment down below!

8