Chapter 127 Hestia wants to suck!!
3.6k 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I heard from Ava that you are particularly good at massaging girls." Hestia put her left arm around Aron's neck in a friendly manner, poking his chest with her fingers.

Aron recalled Julia making him massage her legs every now and then. Seems like these girls are going to pick up the same habit. Even so, massaging a beauty had its own perks for a young boy like him. 

"Every day after this extra class ends, I need a proper pummeling." With an interesting choice of words, Hestia led the other two girls in the room to blush up. 

"Anything else?" Aron was short on time. He would like to reduce the haggling and begin the lessons right away. "Yes.." Hestia was quick to respond. 

"I want to suck it." Sophie choked on her own spit. "Cough.. cough.." She could not take this anymore. "Ahem.. you guys continue.. I will be in my room."

Christina watched the girl run away with a flustered face. Meanwhile, both Hestia and Aron kept glaring at each other, neither willing to back down. "Why does it not feel like an impromptu demand? Have you been scheming this all along?" 

"And what if I did?" Hestia brought her head really close to the boy. "Nothing. We can do it once." "No.. I need it every day." "Twice.." "Five days..! Nothing less." "Thrice and no more.." "Four times or you guys can pack up and go." 

Aron sighed. He should not be wasting crucial time on such meaningless things. Yes, he would love to have Hestia blow him. But this stupid girl was asking for too much. 

"Ahh.. you will just grow bored of it." Aron warned. "Not your problem.. is it?" Hestia countered. "Whatever.. now can we begin?" 

The twins had witnessed the intense negotiations with not a single clue. Especially, Christina can't help but wonder what object was of such importance that Hestia wanted to suck on it every day? And why would it be with Aron and no one else? 

Not getting a chance to clear her doubts, she made a mental note of it. She must know about it. As for her brother, he remained unaffected by the conversation. What mattered much more was Aron seemed to have won them a deal.

"Let's get to work right away then. It will be a pain in the ass if I am separated from you after you just crawled into our lives." A haughty Hestia got up, tied her hair, and put her clothes on. 

Thus began the study group's hard grind through the book and notes. Hestia was a bright student. Not only that, she was hard working as well. This meant she had prepared handwritten notes for every important lecture. 

This proved to be the holy grail that was going to save them from Mrs. Yana's wrath. Time passed and Sophie was generous enough to bring them food so the group can remain focused on study. 

Hours after hours, the trio rummaged through the material until they were too tired to even turn a page. "Let's wrap this up for tonight. A good night's sleep is important if you want to give your brains some time to grasp everything." Hestia announced.

While Aron was relatively good thanks to the changed constitution of his body. The same can not be said about the twins. Both of them were at their absolute limit.

Eventually, Chris and Christina left after amply thanking Hestia. With Sophie fast asleep in her room, this left only Hestia and Aron. *Whee* The busty girl yawned hard and got up to stretch her limbs. 

"Put up the blinds, Aron." Since he had agreed to it, the boy didn't fuss about his duty. Aron covered the windows and turned around to find Hestia had already shut the door. "huh... You made me wait long enough.." 

The girl yawned again and dropped her long skirt. "You sure want to suck on it today? You look tired." Aron cautioned, but the girl was adamant. "I am.. but one massage will probably fix that. For now, remove your pants and sit down." 

Unable to convince her otherwise, Aron sighed and reluctantly stepped out of his trousers. Hestia's eyes shined at the sight of the enormous penis just waiting for her.

"Damn.. sometimes I become so horny that it starts affecting my sleeping cycles." Aron sat on the edge of her bed and observed Hestia's naked visage. She had some fat on her belly and around her limbs but it only enhanced the cute look of the girl.

Especially her breasts were a class apart from anyone else. Other members of the gang were simply in no competition with her. Hestia noticed his burning gaze on her body, turning her on. 

She walked across the room and rested her naked body on top of Aron. "You want to touch them?" Hestia acted coy. The little blush emerging from her coyness further enhanced her charms.

"Why wouldn't I? They are beautiful." Aron praised making the girl fluster up. His words were followed by action. Aron's rough hands landed on her perfectly round tits, slowly weighing them individually. "Are they big?" She asked shyly.

"Yes, much bigger than Julia's at least." Hestia was not expecting such a designate answer. First stunned she quickly recovered. "Just like I thought, you do have something going on with Julia."

Aron gently fondled the hefty breast, having no qualms about admitting his relationship with the blonde. "You touched her breasts. Then have you done the deed as well?" Suddenly, Hestia was a lot more interested in talking than to start with her endeavor.

"I can't give the details, but let's just say things happened because of circumstances." Hestia had her brain short-circuit. She had fully anticipated the boy to deny her speculation. But here he was, neither admitting nor denying it.

"Oh my God..you guys.." Hestia took a minute to emerge from the shock. Suddenly the gears of her brain rotated faster. She recalled the day they had to rescue Julia and Aron. It was only after that she had noticed Julia's attitude towards Aron change. 

It was not hard for her to figure things out from there. Virginity was a big deal for some powerful clans and to their bad luck, the Rutherford clan can also be categorized in the same group. 

"What a mess.. ahh.. you guys sure dug yourselves a deep deep hole.." No one in her family will question her even if she messed around with a new boy every other week. Her clan simply didn't attach any importance to sexuality. 

But the Rutherford clan was different. From what Hestia knew, those guys did have some techniques that work best if the person has not had vaginal sexual contact. There were rumors that even Julia's elder sister was still a virgin to this date. 

"Aaaio.. my head hurts..!!" Hestia probably utilized too much of her grey matter. "It's fine, girl. Things are way more complicated than this, so don't think too much." 

Aron began rubbing the tip of his middle finger over Hestia's large areolas. There were tiny protrusions all over the darker patch of skin around her nipples. Whenever the finger is rubbed across them, Hestia will release a hot breath. 

Being on close terms with the girl, Aron didn't need to ask for any kind of permission. Without a second thought, he raised the left melon and bit into it. "Uuuffgg.." 

Hestia moaned, finding the boy had swallowed a good portion of her tit into his mouth. Her nipple had disappeared into his maw and she felt a heavy suction all over it. 

Hestia's hands clutched Aron's head in excitement. "Mh.. don't suck too hard.. Aron." It was an entirely new set of sensations for the spectacled bookworm. Added to it, the way his tongue rolled all over her areola was turning her mad. 

"Aahh.. timeout.. timeout.." Overwhelmed in an instant, Hestia was forced to push him away. "This is not at all easy.. I wonder how Ava deals with it.." Hestia concluded while wiping the cold sweat off her brows.

"It's easy once you get used to it. Also, if you like the person you are doing it with, you tend to adapt to their needs." Hestia glared at the boy and bunched up her eyebrows. "Don't talk to me like a senior, slave boy. You think you are some kind of expert?" 

Aron can only laugh. Not bothering to waste his breath on useless banter, he pulled the girl in for a kiss. Caught off-guard, Hestia was unable to respond when her lips were captured. 

From the time they went on the trip, Aron had improved his skills a lot. Yeah, his condition didn't allow him to properly enjoy conventional sex. However, it did make him polish his unconventional skills. 

"Mhhh.. hhnn.." At first, Aron didn't want to push the startled girl too far. His kiss remained shallow as he gently chewed on Hestia's succulent lips. But as time passed, she gained confidence and began pushing for more ground. 

Her hands took hold of his cock, stroking it to life. At the same time, Hestia's insolent tongue invaded Aron's mouth. He was considerate of her, letting the girl explore things at her own pace.

"Did I do good?" Hestia asked in shame, slowly terminating the kiss. "Nicely done.. it could not have been better." Aron began kneading her breasts once again, this time swallowing her right tit.

Hestia had grown a lot more comfortable. "Hmph.. I also want to have sex.." She cried out in frustration. Aron can tell it was her rivalry with Ava that was pushing Hestia to get rid of her virgin tag. 

She was like a whiny kid and Aron had to console her down. "You need not rush it, Hestia. The first time it may be quite painful, so you better choose your partner carefully." 

"Carefully my ass.." Hestia broke away from his arms and landed on the floor, directly between his legs. "You think I can be this frank with anyone else? Painful or not, I only want you to do it." 

The aroused girl swallowed the top of Aron's penis and sucked hard on it unceremoniously. "Ohhhh.." He groaned in both pain and pleasure. "Easy there, girl.. it's sensitive." 

Hestia held onto the long shaft with both her hands while her lips locked the bulbous head. "I have decided if I am doing it. It must be with you." She gave a long lick along the length of the cock before retrieving the head back into her mouth.

Aron can only smile bitterly as he caressed her face. Some might argue that having sex with a bunch of virgin girls can be the best thing in life, especially when they all carried powerful family names. 

However, Aron was not naive enough to assume that there will not be any sort of consequences attached to it. The story Kyla once shared with him about a noble lady who had an affair with her slave outside of marriage and her enraged family castrating the poor slave who wasn't even at fault, still gave him chills to this day. 

Hestia can be the nicest person in this world, but what's the guarantee her parents will be saints as well? Can a young Aron afford such risks? Probably not.

"Ah.. yeah, but let's do it some other day. I am not prepared." He proposed, watching Hestia playing with his cock by slapping it on her cheeks cheerfully. 

"Of course, dummy. I just told you I want to do it with you. We can totally come up with a day. Even I am not ready, you know." Aron felt her heavy breaths on his balls and sighed in relief.

Now he must delay it as long as he could. These days Aron was feeling a little overwhelmed by the female attention he was getting. Then again, times like this do help him cool down from the rat race he is destined for. 

<<Further chapters are available on my patréon. If you like the work I produce, subscribe at https://www.pat*reon.com/slayer104 (remove '*')>>

22