Chapter 98: Official Bulletin Board 9
3.5k 14 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Suitalnia Exploration Thread @44

1: Gambling adventurer

This is a thread for the people playing in the island city/casino Suitalnia can post their gambling results (and other stuff like adventures and stuff, I guess).
Stay polite and follow the casino's rules...I mean, the management's rules regarding shitposting so the thread won't be taken down.
Nr.950, take care of the thread after this one while I go to the roulette again. 

...


99: Gambling adventurer

GAAAHH!! My savings!!


100: Gambling adventurer

And another brave warrior falls.


101: Gambling adventurer

That table had to be rigged! 


102: Gambling adventurer

->100 How many are it now again? I lost count around 117.


103: Gambling adventurer

->101 You think? As if there is any game where the house doesn't win!!


104: Gambling adventurers

Hey, guys. My level just went up after I lost at the slots for the nth time. What's that about?


105: Gambling adventurer

->103 Maybe in heaven...


106: Gambling adventurer

Huh?


107: Gambling adventurer

Hold the train. WHAT?!


108: Gambling adventurer

->104 Are you joking with us?


109: Gambling adventurer

->104 I've heard about this. It's one of the new rules regarding EXP. You can get it not only by defeating monsters but also by using your skills for a certain amount of time. 


110: Gambling adventurer

->108 No jokes here, I promise! Ah, this is 104, by the way.


111: Gambling adventurer

->109 Wait, is that true!? Where goes the reason to hunt monsters then!?


112: Gambling adventurer

->109 Oh, right. I've heard that the crafters sent petitions to the management to make it easier for them too to obtain levels. I guess the management answered in a grand fashion.


113: Gambling adventurer

They talked about it on a different thread. Give me a sec to summarize it.


114: Gambling adventurer

Sweet! Free EXP!


115: Gambling adventurer

->113 thx.


116: Gambling adventurer

->113 We, the lazy ones, salute you.


117: Gambling adventurer

Okay, here is the summary:
The new EXP rules make it so that people get EXP shared between them in parties not based on [Party]'s skill level, but on how much you contributed to the fight. 
Other news is that every time you use a skill for a long duration, or it is repeatedly used many times, you gain EXP in this fashion as well.
You gain more from using crafting skills or hobby skills such as [Fishing] or [Mining], while combat skills give almost nothing at all in comparison.
The passive skills give the least if anything at all.
Also, obtaining titles or clearing certain quests gives EXP now as well.
And as a bonus, there are rumors that after the race event starts, one will be able to obtain AP from titles as well.


118: Gambling adventurer

->116 I am not lazy, but I am saluting as well!


119: Gambling adventurer

->117 Holy, that's a lot of new rules.


120: Gambling adventurer

->117 GG!


121: Gambling adventurer

->117 Hmm, nothing too bad with these changes. But the only ones who are getting the really juicy parts are the crafters.


122: Gambling adventurer

->117 Hey, what will the levels on [Party] be for now? Should I keep it at Lv.1?


123: Gambling adventurer

->122 There are rumors about skills that disable parties, and that a higher-leveled [Party] has a better resistance against that, so I doubt it would be smart not to invest a little AP into it.


124: Gambling adventurer

->121 Time to start getting a hobby class!


125: Gambling adventurer

->123 Ugh, party-disablers. That sounds nasty...


126: Gambling adventurer

->123 You think that those Trial Ground-places hidden on the island may give skills like that?


127: Gambling adventurer

->125 The real problem is to FIND people that want to party with us!!


128: Gambling adventurer

->126 Hmm, who knows? There is one place based on the "Ryugu-Jo", but I don't think that's what you're thinking about...


129: Gambling adventurer

->126 Not probably. But the Extra Skills they give are WAY better than that!


130: Gambling adventurer

->127 Poor guys. Losing in both gambling and life.


131: Gambling adventurer

SHUT UP!


132: Gambling adventurer

->130 Death to the normie!!


133: Gambling adventurer

Some people are just...

 

...

Dungeon Grand Prix Pre-Release Thread @4

1: Race-loving adventurer

This is a thread to discuss the 3rd official Nightmare Fantasy Online event: the "Dungeon Grand Prix".
Keep your comments civilized and don't try to go past the speed limit..., I mean, try not to get the management to ban us all, okay?
Racer nr.950, take care of the following thread.

...


812: Race-loving paparazzi

I've prepared a  list of the current potential bigshot teams for the event:

  1. Homura Thawing Comity: a group of players who are working to thaw the Homura country from the ice created by the Vile Queen there. Their leader is an Ice-type plant named "Cold=Rose".
  2. True Eden's Maidens: a group of female players led by Maria-Weiss, better known as Maria. Their leader is known to be the Dungeon Master for a waterfall-type Dungeon.
  3. Pirates of Craftsmen: a group led by mostly crafting-type players. Their leader is Crow=Wonderwood, better known as just Crow, or as the "mantis bait" from the 1st official event. It is rumored that they own a Dungeon as well, but nobody knows if it is true or not.
  4. Forbidden Library: a bunch of demon-type players led by Al-Azif, a grimoire-type Mimic. They aren't even trying to hide that they own a Dungeon, but nobody has been able to find it until now.
  5. Darkland Walkers: a Guild that works under the same name. Led by Garami, aka the "Demon Princess", now recently renamed as the "Demon Priestess". They own a Dungeon in the Darklands, but since it is difficult to get there, people stopped working on the plans for making a city close to it after the long wait when people couldn't challenge the Dungeon.
  6. Wild Wolf Pack: another Guild that has registered under their true name. Their leader is Furfang, a wolf-type player, and they consist solely of animal-type players. Fluffy-fluffy.
  7. Crusader Paladins: a group of players working for the White Order to liberate Dungeons. Their leader is Soso, a dual sword user that is treated as one of the top players on the server.
  8. Valkyrie Sky: another all-female group led by Trinity, a human woman known as the best spear user on the server. They've been mostly operating in Umbral before changing their home country to Boras, the sky country. 
  9. Magic Calamity: a magician-only group led by Rei-Megistus, aka Rei. A wicked good witch who has killed tons of bosses during the game's lifetime. Said to be the best on the server when it comes to attack-type magic.
  10. Alf-Layla Stories: a group of people led by a guy only known as "the Storyteller". Got 0 info on them, so little that they're actually sort of scary...

813: Race-loving adventurer

Thanks! The verification team strikes again! 


814: Race-loving adventurer

->812 I think you forgot about the most perverted team to enter, buddy.


815: Race-loving adventurer

There are too many all-female teams there... I WANT TO JOIN!!!!


816: Race-loving paparazzi

->814 No way!? Who is that!?


817: Race-loving adventurer

->815 You wouldn't even work as a mascot.


818: Race-loving adventurer

->816 I bet it's the "Verification Hunters" team. 


819: Race-loving adventurer

->816 It has to be you guys.


820: Race-loving adventurer

->816 If we are talking about perverted groups that are not the "true" "maidens", then it can only be you guys.


821: Race-loving adventurer

->816 It is you..., 818-820, stop spoiling my fun!!


822: Race-loving paparazzi

Aw, shucks~. You guys are too kind.


823: Race-loving adventurer

He's okay with it! (scared)


824: Race-loving adventurer

They don't even deny they're perverts any longer... (a little sick)


825: Race-loving paparazzi

->823 Hey, I am a girl, you know!


826: Race-loving adventurer

->825 ......the world is about to end (runs away)


827: Race-loving adventurer

->825 Maria has finally met her match!! (a little aroused)


828: Race-loving adventurer

Hey, ignore the female pervert for now. I think I may have a clue regarding the event's rewards!


829: Race-loving paparazzi

Okay, you've caught my attention. Spill it already!!


830: Race-loving adventurer

The pervert must be salivating now...


831: Race-loving adventurer

Multiple points have caught my attention lately, one being the strange weather phenomena we have experienced, another being rumors on the black market about "Forbidden" items (with a capital F), and a bunch of rumors regarding monsters who look like mutants of already-existing creatures.
The last bit got me to think about the traits people could obtain as rewards from the last official event. Maybe those were a trial run for a bunch of weird, obtainable traits?


832: Race-loving adventurer

Hmm, the weather has been strange lately...


833: Race-loving adventuer

Mutants? So people can grow more eyes or arms now? Freaky! I like it!


834: Race-loving adventurer

Forbidden items? As in, R-18 restricted?! Please let it be that!!


835: Race-loving adventuer

Huh? Where did the paparazzi go? 


836: Race-loving adventurer

->835 Probably out hunting for news.


837: Race-loving adventuer

->836 Oh...right.


838: Race-loving adventuer

While all those ideas are just speculations right now, I think it's safe to say that this game won't be giving such obvious hints without having anything planned behind them. This event is going to be fun!

 

...

The Demon Priestess Fanclub Thread @17

1: (Future) Servant of the Priestess

This is a personal thread about the player "Demon Priestess" Garami.
The Princess may read this thread herself, so be careful what you post here.
As for anything that's simply weird, remember that (big brother) the management also watches.

About the Demon Princess:
Her real player name is Garami, but after a certain event during the first NFO event, she gained the unofficial nickname "Demon Princess", which has lately changed into the "Demon Priestess".
Her current race is a Kikurachne, according to reliable sources from the demon thread. It is a Demon-type Extra Race that is connected to Arachnids such as spiders, but how she obtained it is a mystery.
She is using a rare sort of equipment that includes a priestess outfit that seems almost divine, yet also devilish. It is the source of her new nickname. She is also using a wicked grim scythe that she can divide into a pair of wicked-looking daggers. For some reason, she is wearing a blindfold, but she seems to have no problem seeing even with them on.
She is also the Dungeon Master for the Darkland Fort Dungeon, as well as the Guild Master of her own Guild, the Darkland Walkers.

The reason for her popularity is her "adult" beauty, having gained a huge fanbase that is working to not disturb her playing experience.
Another reason for her popularity is that the Priestess is the first person to have conquered a Dungeon and even become an owner of one.

That's it for now!

->950, Be a loyal servant to the Priestess and start the next thread.

...


117: (Future) Servant of the Priestess

Hey, the Priestess has obtained two new arm candies!


118: (Future) Servant of the Priestess

I know. The two fairy twins, right? I think they're somewhat famous.


119: (Future) Servant of the Priestess

WHY HAS THE NUMBER OF THREADS GONE DOWN TO JUST 17!? (Angry)


120: (Future) Servant of the Priestess

->118 Dawn DeLight and Dusk DeLight. They must be sisters IRL, based on their looks. And holy, do they look good!


121: (Future) Servant of the Priestess

->119 Look closer, idiot. The thread's changed from Princess to Priestess. 


122: (Future) Servant of the Priestess

->120 They got last names!? Oh, wait. Is this like with that damn skeleton?


123: (Future) Servant of the Priestess

->121 In that case, it's all alright! 


124: (Future) Servant of the Priestess

->122 Think so. I think I've seen them on these threads a few times. Guess they got their wish fulfilled.


125: (Future) Servant of the Priestess

Lucky punks! But imagining the Priestess with more coupling options is hot, so thank you very much!!


126: (Future) Servant of the Priestess

Nice! More flowers for the demonic garden! Argh, I wanna join too!!


127: (Future) Servant of the Priestess

I saw the Priestess along with the girls doing something at the docks in Barataria.


128: (Future) Servant of the Priestess

Hold the phone. What was that?


129: (Future) Servant of the Priestess

->127 Details, NOW. Hurry up! What did those three do at the docks in a succubus-driven town!!??


130: (Future) Servant of the Priestess

->128 I'm not sure what they were doing. The twins were buying tons of fish while the Priestess was talking with a pair of scary-looking people, and those guys were accompanied by a ton of yakuza-looking thugs!


131: (Future) Servant of the Priestess

THE YAKUZA IS AFTER THE PRIESTESS!!?? Okay, then it's the death sentence.


132: (Future) Servant of the Priestess

Death.


133: (Future) Servant of the Priestess

Death.


134: (Future) Servant of the Priestess

Torture, whipping, roadkill, burning on the pyre, and then the death sentence.


135: (Future) Servant of the Priestess

You guys are horrible... Not that I disagree! 


136: (Future) Servant of the Priestess

I overheard those guys! They said the Priestess was "late with the payment" or something!


137: (Future) Servant of the Priestess

Did the Priestess buy something from them? Harem girls?


138: (Future) Servant of the Priestess

That one old geezer did look like a pervert...


139: (Future) Servant of the Priestess

Hold on. Why would the Priestess need to "buy" for harem girls!?


140: (Future) Servant of the Priestess

Whoops. Good point.


141: (Future) Servant of the Priestess

Maybe she did some business with them but couldn't upper hold her part of the bargain in time?


142: (Future) Servant of the Priestess

The Priestess is the victim of a scam!! Destroy those yakuzas!! 


143: (Future) Servant of the Priestess

KILL! CRUSH!! CRACK THEIR SKULLS!!


144: (Future) Servant of the Priestess

->142 Those guys are part of the Blackmarket.


145: (Future) Servant of the Priestess

Never mind! (the Blackmarket is scary...)


146: (Future) Servant of the Priestess

Calm down! The yakuzas looked angry at first, but they were literally beaming after they talked with the Priestess.


147: (Future) Servant of the Priestess

Of course, they did! They got the chance to speak with the Priestess! 


148: (Future) Servant of the Priestess

Something's up here..., and something else tells me that we'll get to see it during the race!


149: (Future) Servant of the Priestess

I'm betting all my cash on the Priestess!!


150: (Future) Servant of the Priestess

->149 Don't state the obvious! Go, Priestess! Win this thing, Darkland Walkers!!

Which one of the mentioned teams do you think will win the races?
  • Homura Thawing Comity Votes: 7 3.5%
  • True Eden's Maidens Votes: 31 15.7%
  • Pirates of Craftsmen Votes: 21 10.6%
  • Forbidden Library Votes: 29 14.6%
  • Darkland Walkers Votes: 169 85.4%
  • Wild Wolf Pack Votes: 8 4.0%
  • Crusader Paladins Votes: 4 2.0%
  • Valkyrie Sky Votes: 22 11.1%
  • Magic Calamity Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Alf-Layla Stories Votes: 28 14.1%
  • Verification Hunters Votes: 23 11.6%
Total voters: 198
51