[ROUTE 2 POLL CHOICE]
596 14 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

NEW WAY

...

...

 

Jade is a strong-willed woman who will do anything to reach her goals.

 

 

Eve, a slightly shady but hard-working consultant. It was strange that she didn't remember interrogating me… or even the events surrounding it. But then her abilities in battle were precise, calculated, and in the end, we survived because of her.

 

 

Vivian Heart, a tenacious girl with a seeming heart of gold. Justice was her priority, and she still has a long way to go in terms of fighting and decision-making, but… she is a genuinely kind individual.

 

 

Then there’s Lana Pasco, the little sister of the one they call a goddess, Abigail Pasco. They have a cult following that even has the chance to rival the Radiants if they don’t keep tabs on them. I fought Lana… I’m just lucky none of their followers retaliated against me, I guess.

 

 

But something was captivating about Abigail. For a brief moment, after she suggested "dancing for her…" as ludicrous as the idea was, it came into my mind briefly. There’s a reason why… people follow her, I guess.

 

 

And then…there was the human and demon, Mellissa Ann Cafree. She was dangerous and someone I better avoid if I wanted a longer life. But then she had another side to her that Jade brought out. I… have no idea what to make of her. All those kisses and touches were like sensory overload for me. Mellissa… is a lot to take in.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                      

 

 

...

...

 

 

...

...

 

...

...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


[ROUTE POLE CHOICE # 2]

 Talk to Jade about the investigation. (Jade) LOCKED UNTIL 3 ROUTES ARE COMPLETE.

Go look at phones. (Vivian Heart)

Look into the investigation more. (Eve Seed)

Search the Baron Group for clues. (Lana Pasco)

Question the Baron Group Leader (Abigail Pasco) 

Pick up supplies. (Mellissa Ann Cafree)

 


 

Supporters receive 2 + Votes. (3 Votes)

Supporters:

@Emilovesdoubles

@Yati

@tounokuraikenja

@Tiffernickle

@Suou

Who is on your mind?
  • Vivian Heart Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Eve Seed Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Lana Pasco Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Abigail Pasco Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Mellissa Ann Cafree Votes: 17 58.6%
Total voters: 29 · This poll was closed on Apr 9, 2022 04:13 AM.
8