Surprise’s Joy
71 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It’s delightful being a Husband and Big Brother, taking care of both of them brings me absolute Joy. A particular Joy that nothing else in Life could even dream of coming close to.
Once our Baby is born, this feeling will drastically change. We’ll await you, dear. With everything we have and will have for you, you’ll be warm, loved every second and cared for every millisecond. 

 

For the last few Hours, I’ve been checking on the Sisters. Seeing if they’re tucked in and tightly asleep. 

 

This constant checking-in proved to be fueled by worry - Worry that was promptly extinguished by my Wife catching me returning to the Bed.
She forced me to lie down and sleep, all while she whispered in a soft Tone - “You did well, Dan. In order to keep doing this, you have to rest. Otherwise, you will exhaust yourself” - She’s right, as always. 

 

Through the Morning and into the Afternoon, we decided to begin our Talk about finding a solution to our Problem. Two thick Blankets cover our Backs as we shit on the Bed, watching the early-October Sun blaze onto our Balcony.
Katya - Let’s walk over the other Solutions again - You can’t add Insulation because of Time.
- Correct.
Katya - What if you add it from the Inside?
- That would limit our Bedrooms, a temporary solution with no real benefits…
Katya - That doesn’t leave much to be done…

 

If I only realized it by August… I would’ve been relaxing now - The Sisters could even walk around the Home in Shorts.
Katya - Don’t blame yourself, Silly.
- I-I’m not really… I’m just…
Katya - Blaming yourself. That you haven’t noticed earlier. | Why do I even try?
- I’m sorry… 

 

Katya - That’s exactly like you, caring and loving. Even though both are the result of you blaming and exhausting yourself.
- Yep…
Through the small Gap, formed by the Ends of her Blanket, Katya pulls my Hands towards her. 

 

Katya - It’s simple. So very simple~...!
- What is?
Katya - The Solution!
- Did you find one?! | Her smile is even brighter than her usual one.

 

Katya - We can just move back! To the Penthouse! | How will… will it affect them? | Hardly, Sir. They’d be able to walk around in Shorts and Tank-Tops. | I see…
- But… How will it affect, Lena? Her Puppies need a Place to play around in…

 

Katya - It’s a bit early still, for them to explore around - Outside their Mobile Home. | She means their Cage - which is not directly a Cage.
We can’t stay here for too long anymore. Every Day the temperature drops until it will reach a minimum that will hurt us.

- Let’s do it.
Katya - We’ll have to pack things, tell Lena about this. And see what else we can take from here. 

 

Now that I see past the panic… I imagine my Wife cooking Dinner… Lena laughing in her Room - Playing with Yuna. That’s the path I want them to be on. They’ll drag me even if I refuse to walk on that Path with them. 

- Let’s go then.

 

Our Blankets fly off us, as we shoot onto our Feet - ignoring the Cold and pushing towards Lena’s Room. 

 

Entering it, a small amount of Heat hits our Face. Lena plugged the Radiator in.
Katya - Well done, Lena. Good thinking.
- Agreed. It already feels cosy here.
Lena - Thanks, Guys. Did something happen? | My little Sister rests on a Cushion beside her Puppies - Covered by a Blanket in the same Style as we just were.

 

Katya - Love, bring our Blankets too, please.
- On the way. | I dash to into our Bedroom - Grab the Blankets and shoot back.

 

Katya - Thank you. | Gently, Katya walks up to Lena and joins her.
Lena - Onii-chan?
- I’m here too. | I join as well.

 

The Radiator is to the right of Lena, Katya’s close enough to feel its effects too. The Puppies… Deep in Slumber as the Sun barely warms the Earth.
- Lena, we have something to tell you.
Katya - We want to move back to the Penthouse. It’s safe there. From the Cold. 

Lena - I thought of it too. My first concern was my Puppies - but they won’t venture too far from their Home for the next Months. They still need to grow, you know?

 

Katya - I know.
- I didn’t… Until your Nee-san told me.
Lena - Hehe, she’s clever!
Katya - Oh please… Come on now. | Hehe, a little embarrassed, Dear?

 

Lena - Can we stay a bit longer like this…?
Katya - We can. Let’s get tighter together so Dan can get warm too.
- I’m warm!
Katya - You’re Body says otherwise.
- I’m warm, I promise. | Sir, please don’t lie to yourself. You’re still cold. | Pretty sure our Time in Russia taught us what cold actually is. | I won’t deny that. It still doesn’t mean you should stay cold. 

 

Leaving my Toughness aside, I move opposite of my Family - so that they’re in my View - the Puppies sleep tightly to my left.
Lena - I still can’t believe I got Puppies.
- You have them now. It’s reality, not a dream.
Katya - I thought you’d give them one Blanket, you did well to give them more than that.

 

Lena - I had quite a hard Time finding one that Fits their Home.
- They surely seem to love it.
Lena - At Night they even attempt to find the absolute Perfect sleeping Spot. | That’s excellent. Means the Puppies feel safe here. | Hard to believe they don’t. With the Love Miss Lena gives them on a Daily basis. | True that.

Katya - Once we’re back in the Penthouse… I want to do a few Things.
- That would be?
Katya - You’ll see. It has to do with… Let’s say… The Rooms.
- Alright, I’ll wait patiently for the Suprise.

 

Lena coils up more, seems like the Radiator isn’t doing much. | Shall I turn it up, Sir? 

 

You can’t. The House is old enough to not have a sophisticated System for the Radiators. | I see… Can’t we add one quickly - as a temporary Solution? | We’d have to dig, in the Freezing Cold. | I think we’ll manage. 

 

To dig underground until we reach the Old - Rusty Pipes? Our Machines can, but I can’t. | They’re not too deep… I could make a Solution.
Only to remove it before we move out? Not worth it. I got bigger Plans for it when the Summer returns. | I’ll await that then, Sir.

 

Lena - Onii-chan, will we return here?
- Yup. During the Summer.
Katya - Dan also has Plans for Renovations. It will look even better than it does now.
Lena - Can’t wait to see Dan work hard!
- Ehehe… I can’t wait to work under the burning hot Summer Sun either. It will be fun regardless.
Katya - That’s the spirit. 

 

>/ Time: 18:52 PM

 

Time really flew by. It’s dark already… | Do you worry, Sir? | In a way, until we’re not out of here - yeah… | I understand. 

 

Katya - Dan, want a Snack?
- Do you two want one?
Lena - Geez, Onii-chan! Stop fantasizing about Stuff! | She caught me right in the middle of it.
- I was just… I-Imagining… Uh… Stuff.
Katya - Sigh… Was it me Naked in Bed? Not that I mind too much.
- Ehh?! I mean… Now that you say it - It’s a nice thought…

 

Katya - Lena was right. You really thought of Pervy Stuff.
Lena - Onii-chan, you should try to hide your Lewd Thinking.
- Not an option for me… Since Katya can read me like an open Book. Which is good.
Katya - Until I read the Lewdness on some Pages…
- T-That’s… Sigh

 

They made you give up, Sir. | I know… I feel utterly devasted. | Nothing you can do against your Family finding your Lewd Thinking. | Yeah… 

 

Katya - I’ll go make some Snacks, I’ll be right back.
Lena - Can I come too?
Katya - Sure. Dan?
- I’ll be right there. 

My Eyes follow them happily as they leave the Room.

I scratch my Chin in thought, staring at the Puppies peacefully sleeping. 

Do need to shave… I keep forgetting… | Miss Katya reminded you a few Times recently. | And I got forgot every time…
Standing up, I leave the Room - taking one last look at the Puppies sleeping before I close the Door quietly.

 

On the way to the Bathroom, I hear the Girls downstairs. They’re singing along to a Song. Cheerful as always. Good.

 

In the Washroom, I stare at myself in the Mirror. My Face slightly reflects the Hours of Sleep I paid for Thorough Planning and Brainstorming.
A small Price to pay for something for my Family.

 

Razer in Hand, I carefully start tracing downwards.
Sir, shouldn’t you have applied Shaving Cream beforehand? | Eh… A little late now… But thanks. | It helps your Skin.

 

I don’t use Shaving Cream, Raven. Didn’t use any since I am in Love with Katya. | Did you use it before that? | Nope. Never did.
Speaking of… my Beard didn’t grow before that anyway. | You were that young then, Sir? | Physically… I was. Mentally… I was already at 30. | Ahead of the competition, I see? | I was ahead regardless - that is… After Katya brought me back to the Surface.

 

Katya - Dan~! Where are you?
- In the Bathroom! Shaving! | Footsteps approach the Door and it opens.

 

My Wife joins me, her Hands run around my Chest, pulling me towards her.
- What did you make, Dear?
Katya - A Fruit Salad. 

 

Sir… May I ask her something? | Sure thing.
- You got your Phone on you?
Katya - Always, what about it?
- Can I have it?
Katya - Here. | With my half-Shaved Face, I turn towards her and plug my Arm-USB Cable into her Phone.

 

Katya - Do you want to show me something? | Her Tone’s curious - Super cute.
- Raven, wants to ask you something.
Katya - Raven?

 

Raven - Greetings, Miss Katya.
Katya - How are you?
Raven - I’m fine, Miss. How are you?
Katya - As always, joyful. | Her left Arm pulls me into her Torso.
Raven - Miss… May I ask something?

 

Katya - Sure. | Calming Tone she has.
Raven - How was… Mister Dan during the early stages of your Relationship…?

My Wife’s right Hand starts playing with Shirt’s Sleeve.

 

Katya - He was… lost… Unable to do much. Even basic things like caring for himself were difficult.
Raven - It’s hard to believe he was like that…
Katya - Heh… It was worse than that at some Points throughout our Relationship. 

 

Raven - Did he… ever make you sad? | Curious AI I have.
Katya - Nope. Not even once. He even tried to take my Sadness - from other Sources like our Families - away. Which was completely silly.
Raven - I see… 

 

Katya - Want to know more?
Raven - If I may…
Katya - I’ll tell you about us. Let’s leave Dan to his Shaving. Come downstairs, yes Love? | She disconnects her Phone from my USB cable.
- Got it. 

 

Leaving me to finish my Self-Care. I hear them speaking outside.

 

Last area to shave… There. Now just a little Medical Alcohol on a Cotton Pad and that’s the Care done. 

Burns start growing in certain areas of my Face. One last Look at myself and I exit the Washroom.

 

Katya and Lena both are speaking to Raven. Smiles and a joyful atmosphere radiates from them.
Lena - Nii-san!
- Hey. Shall we go?
Raven - Thank you, Miss Katya. Miss Lena.
Katya - It was nice speaking to you Raven.
Lena - I didn’t talk much, but it was Fun!
Raven - It was indeed. Thank you again.
Katya’s Phone Screen turns off and back on instantly. Signaling Raven’s leave of the Phone’s Software and Hardware.

 

How was it? Did your Questions get answered? | They did. I was… As if I was in Heaven. If I can say that from my… Point of Existence. | Don’t speak harshly of yourself. It only lessens the Warrior in you. | Interesting Proverb, Sir. | Sure is.

 

Heading downstairs, we’re welcomed by a decked-out Table. A massive Fruit-filled Bowl rests in the middle of Three Plates.
The Girls immediately take their Seats, opposite of the other.
- Why not sit side by side?
Katya - Hm… Because we feel safe like this.

Lena - Agreed!
- Settled. Can I serve?

 

Katya - Nope. Wife’s Job. | Even when I repeatedly told her the same Thing for a while now, she still takes everything House-related as the Wife’s Duty. But I can’t go against her Words… That’s not how I was raised. Excluding the fact that she’d bonk me when I say something against her Actions or Desires.

 

...

Considering the Time, this might be Dinner as well. In a way…
Katya - Guys… This was not Dinner. I’ll make something w~a~y more fulfilling than this.
Lena - Will it be Meat?
Katya - Yep. There will be Meat.
Lena - When will it be ready?
Katya - Ahaha… Soon, Lena. Soon. | Warmly smiling her little Sister.

 

We’ll have to find a Method of Transport for our Items. | We could do it as last Time. | That’d mean hustle - for some Items that’s an assured Death. | I see… What’s left then, Sir? 

I’d have to rent a Truck from a Company, which would be the best and safest way. | It’s not wise to make rushed decisions. | It’s not definitive, Raven. It’s a temporary Thought. We will find one, very soon.

 

A few knocks hit our Front Door, the Girls fall silent while staring at each other.
- I get it. | Early Evening. Is this some Prank? | The Perimeter is Secured, Sir. Something like a... “Prank” is not possible.

 

Opening the Door, Lina? Mom?!
Lina - Hi, Dan. Sorry for the… abrupt presence.
Akari - May we come in? | I step aside and let them in. Situation feels off. Closing the Door, I follow them into the Kitchen.

Lena - Mama!
Katya - Eh? Mama?!
My Mother dodges sideways, avoiding the lighting-fast Hug Attack of the Sisters.

 

Akari - Dan, it’s quite cold in here. Are the Radiators on?
- They are. We can’t turn them up as it would put stress on the old Pipes.
Lina - It’s fine, Akari. Nothing our Families can’t handle. | What…?

 

Katya - Take a Seat!
Lena - Mama! Want to see my Puppies?
Lina - Can I? That’d be fantastic! | Lena grabs her Mother’s Hand and both rush upstairs. Lina keeps up with her Daughter.

 

Katya - It’s great to see her like this. | Reassuring even. That the Child in her hasn’t gotten bored.
Akari - What did you make here, Katya? | Mother looks over the near-empty Bowl and completely empty Plates. 

Katya - Fruit Salad, as a Snack. 

 

Akari - Quite some Work, just for a Snack - Not that it’s bad that you made it! It’s great!
Katya - Sure was a lot of Work. Washing, peeling some and cutting them into edible pieces. 

 

Are there any Cars outside? | Certainly, they each came with their own separate Cars. | Got it. 

 

Akari - Is there some left? I’d love to eat some.
Katya - There is. Enough for a whole Portion.

 

Raven, what is the last Requirement we needed before we can produce a new Variant of the Panzermensch? | Firepower, Sir. | Got it. Thanks.
Just as I finish the Thought in my Head, Lina and Lena return. Holding the Puppies in their Arms covered in the smallest and cutest of Blankets. 

 

Akari - Are those your Puppies~...? | My Mother is completely fixated on the Pupps.
Lena - Yup. You can hold her.
Akari - Awww~... Thank you~...! | Mother loves Dogs, she always did.

 

Both Mothers sit beside the other, completely focused on the Puppies. 

 

First Time I see my Mother and Lina in Pants, Fancy Shirt and Suit Jacket - Since my return of course. 

Akari - You feed them enough, right?
Lena - Their Bowls are always full of Food and Water.
Lina - The multiple Blankets shows how much care you give them.
Both Mothers gently caress the sleeping Pupps. They look to be in an even tighter sleep now.

 

Lina - Take them back up, Lena. They need the bigger Blankets. But these ones are super cute as well.
Lena - Nee-sama, can you help me?
Katya - Sure. Dan, please tend to our Mothers’ Needs.
- Certainly. | I watch the Sisters walk upstairs with cautious steps. Both to not trip but also not to wake the Puppies.

 

Now’s the Time.


- Lina, do you have a moment to speak about… Business?
Lina - Dan, please… You’re family to me. I always have Time for you.
- Kind words. Do you have access to your Inventory?

 

Lina - Eh? Why that? | My Mother paying close attention, not only to me - but also to Lina.
- It will sound harsh and impolite, but I need to see your entire Inventory. | Forgive me for this.

Lina - I have my Phone…
The Kreznov Mother pulls her Phone out, tapping away on it.

 

Lina - I just need to connect to the Net…work…

 
>/ Access Granted to Home Network - Access Level: Family Member | Good Job, Buddy. | Thank you, Sir.

 

- Welcome to my House, Lina. Dear Mother.
Akari - I was waiting to see your Actions. | A warm smile from my Mother. A excellent Reward.

 

The Sisters return, having changed into their White Hoodies. Lena sits beside Akari and Katya beside Lina.

Katya - Mama? Did Someone Call?
Lina - No, no. Your Husband wants to see my Inventory.

Lena - Business Inventory, right?
Lina - Yep. He even gave me access to your Home’s Network. Speaking of which… Dan, what or where is this operating from? | Lina smiles curiously at me.

- Heh… That’s… a Business Secret.
Lina - Got me there.

 

Seconds pass, my Feet get tired - for some reason - I take a seat opposite of my Family and the Mothers.

Lina - Here. I don’t know what you want to see it for… but I trust you won’t do something silly.
- Thank you. If I wanted I could have access to it without asking. | Let that sink in for a bit~...

 

- Of course, I’m joking. There are some Limits I can’t break. | That’s only because I’m lazy Today…

 

The Task at Hand, find a matching Cannon or Firearm for the new Variant. 

 

Lina - Are you looking for something specific? I might lead you to it.
- In that case, may I ask for your assistance?
Lina - Of course, Dan. | I hand her back her Phone.

 

Lena - What are you two searching for?
Lina - Dan didn’t tell me… I hope I find it out.
- The result of this Search will be a surprise. 


Katya - Teaser~...


Akari - Isn’t that good?
Katya - It is. That’s a minor thing I love about him. But, mostly his sense of Direction and… Dedication to his Family. It’s so~ terrifyingly attractive to me. | This will make me blush soon… If it continues.

 

I might’ve just flipped my Wife’s switch. Hopefully, I won’t get tied to the Bed again… 

 

- Lina, back on Track. I don’t want to take all your Time this Evening.
Akari - Oh, who said we’re gonna leave? | Wha…

 

Lena - Are you gonna stay over for the Night?!
Lina - Yep. We got a lot of Work done recently. Will you let us stay, Man of the House? 

 

- Please stop calling me that. I’m not even in charge here.
Akari - Katya is. | Mother’s tone, joyful.

 

Lina - I see… Never thought you’d actually do that. Even though you were taught from little on.
- Afraid your Daughter will be made into some sort of Slave? | Sir, please. Calm yourself. | I am. | Not that, your questions.
Lina - I was afraid that it would happen, someday. | As if…

 

Akari - Lina, your Daughters are actually in charge. Not, Dan.
Lena - Aunt Akari, does that mean I can command Onii-san around as well? | Uhm…
Akari - Yep. You can.
Lena - Then I can ask him to massage my back! | For that… you don’t need to command me around.
- I’d do it regardless. Just ask, Lena.

 

Katya - I best start on Dinner, otherwise we’ll eat Bread with Butter…
- Shall I he-- Nope. Sit.
- Okay.... | Another Meal I can’t help her on!

 

Lina - Hence my Fears were for naught, can we discuss this in further detail?
- It has to be Belt-fed. | Lina nods at me.
- Extreme Precision and Power. Finally, it has to be a caliber up to 20mm.

 

Lina - With that… I highly recommend… My own design. Here. | She hands me her Phone again.

 

Belt-fed 20mm High-Precision Automatic Cannon… Perfect! Absolutely Perfect!
- How much for… 50 of them?
Lina - If you tell me what you want it for, I’ll give you 100 for free. | Hah… Classic. Simple yet effective Tactic to get Information.

 

Katya - Could you two speak after Dinner? I need your help, Mama.
Lina - Coming, Dear. | Lina hastily takes off her Suit Jacket and curls her Shirt’s Sleeves up.
- Why can’t I help?
Katya - Wife’s Duty, Dan. You sit there and wait, please. | I feel bullied… | So do.. I…

 

Despite feeling bullied by my Wife, for the first Time I see my entire Family in one Place without the need for Formalities and strict Attitudes - Just Family having a folly good Time. If this was to become a Daily occurrence… Oh Buddy… Would it be Superb. 

2