N-Tek – Might through Production
30 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thursday - One of my Favourite Days. Not only does it announce the Start of the Weekend the following Day, but it also gives a soothing Feeling.

A Late Awakening nonetheless…

Katya - You need to watch your Sleep, Dan~. You can’t just randomly wake up in the middle of the Night and do work for the rest of it. | With every Word she tells me, and me being in the Kitchen - Her Kingdom, I feel the shame grow stronger.

- I’m sorry. I’m a Night Owl…
Katya - You’re my Night Owl, Dan. But please watch your Sleep.
- I-I will...Sorry for making you worry. | Worry - That’s my Job…

Calmly she steps beside me, gently pulling me into her Stomach.
Katya - I raised my Tone a few Times… I didn’t mean to. Dan. | Sitting at the Table, my Head is not even reaching her Breasts, perfect for this Couple’s Moment.
- You’re simply worried for me, nothing wrong with that.
Katya - Don’t you dislike it when I do that...? | She gives me Headpats.
- It brings back a few painful memories but… Nothing I can’t shrug off when I’m here with you.
Katya - You’re the kindest, Dan~. | And the cruellest.

Lena - Guys… I… I’m still hungry.... | A big Girl like her couldn’t satisfy her Hunger with a mere Bowl of Cereal…
Katya - Put that into the Sink, Lena. I’ll make a new Meal, that’ll keep you fed.
Lena - Thanks, Nee-chan.
Katya - Back to your Games, you have Missions to do.
Lena - Eek! You’re right! | My little Sister dashes into her Room.

Katya - Should I make you some Food, too? | I’m still resting on her Abdomen.
- No need. Can we go out for Lunch? | Looking up at her with pleading Eyes.

Katya - This is already super late Breakfast… We can, it’s been a while since we ate out.
- Yeah… Since I came back.
Katya - Then we got married a few Months following that.
- Any regrets? | Dumb question from my Side…

Katya - Silly Question, Dan. Of course, not!
- I’m glad.
Katya - What about you?
- I could’ve done some Things better, thankfully none of them are regrets.

Katya - Ohh stop you~. You did everything Perfect, everyone is happy and safe. That’s what you wanted, right? 

- I do…
Katya - Mind letting go of my Waist? I need to make Lena some actual Food.
- Eh… S-Sure.

Katya - Thanks, Dear. Enjoy your Coffee, we’re be heading off soon.
- Already? A stop before that?
Katya - Mama wanted to come along, your Mother too. | My Beloved sits on her Throne, behind the Counter.
- Why doesn’t Mother call me for that?

Katya - I’m your Wife, Silly. You should see how many hours I talk to her while you work.
- S-Sorry… | I should be there and cuddle with her instead...
Katya - Don’t be, I love doing it - Knowing, that you work hard for me and Lena in the next Room.
- When do you talk to them?
Katya - Anytime you work, our Chat continues for hours on end. | I have to be under strict supervision…
- I see.

Sipping the last bit of Coffee, I set it into the Sink.
Everything going smoothly, Raven? | Production has started since…
>/ 5 Hours
You got done fast with moving and setting everything up. Well done. | Thank you, Sir.

When Lena has eaten and rested a bit, we’ll head out to see how Things look and function.





Katya - Dan~! Hurry!
Lena - Onii-chan! Mama’s waiting! Much like Aunt Akari!
- I’m here, I’m here. I just had some difficulties putting on these Jeans…

Katya - Getting a bit larger in Diameter? | That Grin on her Face… Proud and Teasing.
- Probably…
My little Sister lifts my Hoodie and Shirt, trying to grip my Skin.

Lena - I don’t think it’s Fat…
Katya - Then… | My Wife walks around to my Rear.

Katya - It’s his Bum. Lovely sight.
- Love…
Katya - What? If you can admire my Rear and touch it when you want, I can do so too!
- Please don’t. | Nevermind…

Katya - Nice and Squishy. I love it. | Don’t say that out loud...
Lena - Nee-san, we bullied him enough…
Katya - It’s not bullying, just some harsh caressing.
Lena - Regardless… Please.

Katya - Let me fix your Hair. | Back to my Front, I bow my Head lightly - enough for her to fix my Hair.
- Done?
Katya - Yup. Good Boy, Dan. You held still.
- A-As if I’d do anything else!
Katya - Ehehe… I know that. Now come on. | The Teasing will continue later.

With the private Garage under our Penthouse, it’s so much easier to drive out. The Road our Garage is on is quiet and peaceful. Compared to the one the Building’s Entrace is on.





Arriving at the Towers, Akari and Lina are waiting on a Bench surrounded by the Nature spread between the Bottom of the Three Towers.
It’s a little Park to be fair, with plenty of Benches, Walkways and space to have way more than sufficient Privacy.

Lena - I’ll go call them over.
Katya - ‘Kay.
Exiting the Car, she hops towards them.

With a tight Hug, Akari and Lina embrace Lena. My little Sister calmly leads them towards us.

Lina gets in first, followed by Lena and Akari respectively.
Akari - I heard you two have achieved your Goal.
Lina - A Facility that’s been in the Mayors Hands. Until now.

- Did you… | I turn to my Wife, confused.
Katya - Mama, I didn’t tell you about… that…
Lina - Oh Katya~... The Mayor is loyal to us.
Akari - After all, we keep her Family safe. | That was clear.

- Shall we go then?
Katya - Go on~. | Her Hand rests onto my Right Thigh.

Gradually driving into the ongoing Traffic, from here on I will rely on Raven to show me the Path.



Near the Heart of Tokyo - quite some Distance from our Home and Office, surrounded by similar Buildings, far from most of Nature’s Touch… The Building housing all of N-Tek’s Production lies in its entire Glory.
- Bit colourless… | At least my Image of it was right. Pipes and Cooling cover the Exterior of it.
Akari - Let’s get out. | My Mother takes Charge.

Locking the Car, I step on the Facility’s empty Parking Lot.
- This Thing needs to go… | Already shifting to Designing your Property, Sir? | Just look at this Mess… Parking Lot right smack in the Middle of the Property…

Akari - I’m most pleased, Dan. You picked the most expensive one…
- Those sentences have opposite Meanings.
Lina - In Today’s Industry, regardless of what Kind, the most expensive Facility or Building will have the biggest benefits.

Akari - See that Pond, Dan?
- What about it? | Nature favours it. Healthy Grass and Flowers blossom around it. Only hundreds of Meters away from our Production. As if it is a Stronghold for it.
Akari - It’s quite the Urban Legend in Tokyo. Named, Thinker’s Pond.

Katya - Might be worth a walk around it. Dan?
- Can we see what’s inside the Facility, first? Please?
Lena - I support Onii-chan!

Lina - Ehehe… That’s settled then. | Lina and Akari walk past me and the Sisters, stopping at the Front Door of the Facility.
Catching up to them, I let the Sisters open the Door.

Identical to the Outside, a subtle dark Modern Style covers the Inside.

The Air is clean and it has a gentle cold to it.
Lena - The Windows are gigantic!
Katya - For Sunlight to shine in. | I smile as a response to their Words.

While quite Bare and Crudely arranged, I hope we can turn this into a lovely Place over Time. Currently, we are a bit tight on the good Ol’ Yen.

Akari - There is no Office here, it is purely for Producing your Machines. Your Time will be spent at Home, or at the Office.
Lina - It’s the way they are intended to be used. Of course, you can build one at any given Moment, including many other Rooms. There is sufficient Space for future Projects.
- I see.

Katya - Are we going to expand it? | My Wife starts leading us around the Facility.
- Soon. Gradually this space will be filled and rearranged multiple Times.
Lena - Are we going to put a Lounge in here as well?
- Absolutely. One Day, when we get some serious Income, we can comfortably relax then.
Lena - ‘Kay!

Akari - I see my Work is put to good use. Even handled with the utmost Care.
- Obviously. You two made this possible, without having us pay you Millions of Yens in return.
Lina - You’re our Children, we wouldn’t be sane if we charged you for this.

Katya - Shall we exit then? | We made a whole loop around the Interior. Nothing else to do here.
- Lead the way.
Stepping out, the Shine bursts out from the Clouds.

Akari - Quite the Power she has.
Lina - By this Hour as well… | Speaking of…
>/ Time: 16:18 PM
- Should I drive you back to your Offices?

Lina - If you’d be so kind.
- Always. Please enjoy the Ride. | I point at our Car, driven by Raven.
Akari - Thank you, Dan. Hope to see you three soon!

Katya - Take care!
Lena - Bye! Mama! Aunt Akari! | The Sisters wave, the Mothers respond before entering the Car.

Get them back safely, Raven. | As per usual, Sir.

Katya - Want to go out somewhere?
Lena - Pizza!
- We can do that. Any other Ideas?

Katya - For now, I’d like for us to go around that Pond at least once.
Lena - Let’s!
Following the Girls as they walk ahead of me, the Pond’s silence inspires some Ideas in me. Even promoting to like our new Facility.
I’ll simply have to figure out what eats at me, regarding the Facility.

Lena - Nii-san, want to take a Pizza into the Office? | Both Sisters look back at me.
- Sure.
Katya - Perhaps we could request one from our Maids?
Lena - Even better, Onee-chan!
- That solves our Meal then.

Sir, I’m on my way back. The Ladies have entered their Offices safely. | Good work.

- Raven is on his way Back.
Lena - ‘Kay.
Katya - Let’s think of Toppings.
- For the Pizzas?
Lena - Yeah.
- I’ll let you two mix and match mine. I’d like something new, not my… plain, bored Taste in Toppings.
Katya - Let’s think of something, Lena.

We arrive at the Pond’s Top Part, various Fish swim in it, Flowers blossom around the Edges of the Paths.
Katya - Let’s do that.
Lena - Noted. | Are they planning to make a Bomb out of my Pizza?
Katya - I’ll let the Maids know then.

- Are they even at the Office?
Katya - I’ve announced their Duty starts from Today.
- I see.

Sir, I’ve arrived. | Got it.

While the Sisters discuss the Toppings of my Pizza, I Tug their Sleeves and point at our Car. Without a word, they run past me.



In our own Office, the Pond Walk was a refreshing Event. Even inspirational, in a way.

Maid - Master, here is your Coffee.
- Thank you kindly.
Maid - Miss Katya, Miss Lena. Your own Coffees.
Lena - Thanks!
Katya - Thank you.
Maid - It is a incredible honour to serve you.

As the Maid leaves into the Kitchen, Goro comes up the Elevator.
Goro - Good Afternoon, Misses, Master. What can I assist in?
- That Database I said you should make.
Goro - It’s on my Tablet, Laptop and Phone. An E-mail containing it should be present in your Mailbox.
- I know about the latter.

Should I tell him to make a new One? A separate one?

- You will receive a Weekly Report from our Facility. Log every bit of info you can into a new Database.
Goro - Understood. Where will it be saved?
- On the Tower’s Server, you already have access to it.
Goro - I shall begin at once. | With Firm steps, he leaves via the Lift.

Asuka - Mistresses, I have brought your Meals.
- What’s with this Heat?
Asuka - The Pizza, Master. I just took it out of the Oven.
- No, no. It’s… | The Kitchen

Katya - Dan? | I step into the Kitchen with angered Steps.

- What’s this Heat in here?
Maid - Ah… Master…
The Air Conditioner is off… But the Windows are open.

- Close the Windows, please. The Air Conditioner will go run on its lowest level until you all can breathe in here.
All Maids - Understood, Master!

Asuka - Master?
- Please use the Conditioner. This specific Unit is specially made for this Situation.
Maid - We’re sorry Master. We got so focused on your Meal that we… forgot… | They didn’t see my Kindness before, this was understandable.
- Your Health is more important than our Orders.

Asuka & Maid Team - We will! Thank you very much for your Kindness, Master!
- I will now go and see… What Surprise the Sisters made out of my Pizza. | My Maids start to whisper, some are grinning others are laughing lightly.
Asuka - Enjoy your Meal, Master.
- I will. Thanks.

Back into my Chair, Katya presents me her Phone.
- They’re sick?
Katya - Yua, Kanako and Aiko. They caught a Cold when they were at the Office recently.
- Do they have everything they need?

Katya - Thankfully they do. Aiko and her Family moved into a brand new modern Apartment.
- That’s good to hear. | I love doing this. Helping People take the next Step to a wonderful Life.
Lena - How did they catch the Cold? From one to the other?

Katya - Most likely, they blame their own doings for it.
- Hope they get better soon.
Lena - I hope so too.
Katya - Us three, including their fellow Maids. All of us do. | It is the Season of Colds after all…

Biting into my Pizza, I feel a light spice on my Tongue. The Dough is smooth and does not droop as I lift the Slice.
- I thought you two would make me a spicy surprise.
Katya - We did.
Lena - We didn’t want to put too much on it.
- Thanks a bunch, you two. | Brightly smiling, I continue to enjoy my Meal.

With work for the Day done and our Stomachs full, we watch our Maids walk over to Akari’s Tower then we leave.



At Home, Lena shoots into her Room and immediately starts playing with her Puppies. Katya and I watch them from the Door.
Katya - I’m very glad she got what she wanted.
- It was an obvious Decision to her the Dogs. She picked them out after all.

Lena - You two know that I can hear you? | Lena look at us with a slightly annoyed Face.
Katya - Sorry~. You three are just adorable.
- We’ll leave you to it. Don’t forget about yourself, please. | That’s my speciality.

Closing the Door, Katya and I head to the Kitchen.

Katya - What do you want, Love?
- Soda, please.
Katya - Here you go. | She closes the Fridge and serves me a Can of Pepsi and one for herself.

Raven, you know what we’ll do Tomorrow. | Work, Sir? | Yes… Both as a Husband and… Mercenary.

I open my Pepsi and look at my Wife.
- Love… Can I tell you something? You might not like it…. | She won’t like it…
Katya - What is it?
- I need to do some Things… as a Mer… Mercenary.
Katya - That’s fine.

- Really?
Katya - I understood you can’t get rid of that Side, Dan. I accepted it a long Time ago.
- That’s good… I’m… happy. Really.
Katya - No need to panic, Dan~. I will wait for you with a warm Meal. Lena will too, obviously.
- Okay. I won’t be long. | My panic creeps in to my Voice.

Katya - Don’t rush Things, Dan. They won’t turn out good. Take your Time.
- Okay… I will. Please don’t stay awake waiting for me, go to sleep if I’m late.
Katya - Mhm~. | She takes a sip of her Pepsi.

Katya - I’ll have to think of what to do for Dinner Today… Any Ideas? | Her Head rests on her Palm, admiring me.
- Something simple, preferably. We’ve been out all Day.
Katya - Simple…? I might just have an Idea.
- What is it?
Katya - Something Simple. | Beginning to laugh at my annoyed smug. Only if she’d take her Hand away from her Face, letting me see her Laugh.

Katya - Aha...Ha… I’ll make something nice, easy to make and super delicious.
- Can’t wait for it.

Stepping in the right Direction with N-Tek, we are getting ever so close to actually starting and maintaining the Beast we created.

1