Deal with the Desperate Enemy
15 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Game finished following the countless Rounds of Fun we had, I joined in towards the End.

Katya and I moved every bit of my own Stuff to her Room, leaving my Room for the Mothers to sleep in. Lena wanted Lina and Akari to have their own Room when they visit - So we did what she wanted.
Plus, I wanted to assign a new Role ot my Room, perhaps we’ll turn it into a Gym at some Point.

Time passes and I have to do my Job, finish the Foundation for not only my Children, but for all of Japan’s Children. I’m doing what the Government should be doing if they could even find one of us.

- Love, I’m going then. Okay? | Her Head is on my Chest, her Arms wrapped around my Back.
Katya - Mhm~... Be back until the Morning, please. I love waking up and seeing you beside me~... | Of course, anything for my Silver Angel.

Getting out of Bed, I sneak my way past my sleeping Family, taking my Shoes and leave the Penthouse. Being extra careful to Lock the Door and set the Panzermenschen on High Alert. Not that they need to be set onto that, but I feel better that way.

Onto the Streets of Tokyo’s young Night Life, I find my way to the Alley were I meet Raven. Climbing on, I start changing Clothes. Go on, Buddy. | Sir.



I’ve messaged Mel and Petro to meet me on the same Spot as before.

Arriving at the Foot of the Hill, I find two Tanks parked on the Top. Parking near them, I jump off and walk up to them.
Petro - Hey, Ghost.
Mel - Ghost.
- Ladies.

Petro - So you saw that Post too?
- Yep. The whole Network but a bit into that Bounty, basically i’ts a “Community Bounty”.
Mel - Hehe. True.

Petro - Should we jump on the Train then?
Mel - It’d speed Things up and free everyone in the Country of this Worry.
- That’s good and all…

- Did you two find something else in the countless articles?
Petro - No… Except that he most likely has motive for roaming now. Maybe… He wants out of this Job, or he has a Family - Or will have one.
Mel - Then… Shouldn’t we leave him be?

- If we catch him… We could very well ask him to play dead and then let him go. After he promises to never return or do any Contract ever again.
Mel - Sounds like a good Idea. But… Isn’t he Hostile towards us? We fought quite a few Times against him…

Petro - The circumstances he is under… He won’t. He’ll probably just run away once he sees us…
- I guess… I could try and contact him. Find a civil Solution to both our Problems.

Mel - Worth a Shot… He’s going to respond, I’d be desperate if I’d be in his Shoes…
- Anyone would, in that Situation… You rely on the Others… If they show you Mercy or not… It’s another Story.

Petro - In the End, what do we do?
Mel - Find or Contact him. Figure something out that pleases the Network and helps him get out with his Life.
- I’ll contact him. See if he even responds…
Petro - He has to, his Life depends on it. And of his Family.

>/ Message - Composed and Sent | A prebuilt Message to contact any Mercenary without any Personal Touch to the contents. Quite basic and crude, but cuts right to the Point.

>/ Message Reply - Received | That was quick.
>/ Displaying Message Contents…

Ghost, please. You have to help me. PLEASE! You got no Idea how much I’m shitting myself right now. I beg you…. I’ll do anything…. Just please help me. I’ll give you my Money anything you want. But PLEASE!

Damn…. He goes on to beg me even further.

Petro - Ghost? You look Absent…
- He replied instantly… Begging me for help. Just 6 proper Sentences, then the rest is just him begging me.
Mel - In a way… I’m feeling sorry for him. But he brought it onto himself.

- True. It was only a matter of Time until the Network had enough of him and his Games.
Petro - Let’s meet up with him somewhere. Discuss a Plan of Action an all…
Mel - Good Idea. But where?
- Somewhere… Far from Cities and Towns… On the Shore at Midnight?

Mel - I like the Idea…. Make it past Midnight and keep the Location.
>/ Message - Composed and Sent
- Done. Wait… We forgot to Mention the Day…

Petro - Isn’t Wednesday a good Time?
- I suppose. Mel?
Mel - Let’s do that. We’ll discuss a Plan and act later on that Night. | Petro and I nod firmly at Mel.

We’ll finally see the End of this… Raven. | I can’t wait to put my entire Work power and Concentration on our Family, Sir. | Neither can I.
This Thought of… it being done. It’s kinda sad… From the Family Reunion and… the Summer. Once this is done, we’ve spent close to a Year back in Japan and we’ve finished a Major Problem in it. | Quite the Achievement indeed.

Petro - Well… We should get back. It’s Post Midnight already. Comrade Ghost, we’ll see you then.
Mel - Until then. Ghost.
- Ladies. Have a Good Night and take care.
I watch them drive away safely. Maybe once this Incident is done and over with… We can finally shift all of our Energy and Attention towards making this Life the best it can be.

Time to go, Home. Buddy. The Time is ripe for a Good Night’s Sleep. | Certainly, Sir.

Driving away, I sit on Raven’s Turret wondering what comes after this is done. Will I ever see Mel and Petro again? I don’t want Raven’s Combat Unit to go to waste…. | Sir… I think my CU has been used sufficiently. The Upgrade you put on the Turret is a precious one to me. | Glad to hear it.

Even if we don’t use my CU again in the foreseeable Future, it will always serve this Family. | Mhm. Let’s get back Home~...

1