Movie Night
11 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Throughout the Month of November, I’ve been planning to expand our Production. Today is the Day it will be finished, thanks to my Machines and my Family chippin’ in.

As the Month comes to an End soon, and December starts. I want to finish every Project I had for this Year before that Time.
Katya and Lena are already excited to go out and find various Christmas Decorations.

In the Office for the last Time this Year, I finish reviewing the Work of Goro, Kira and Anya.

Yua - Master, we’ve finished your Order. Is there anything else that disturns you? | Ah, yes. My Three lovely Maids.
Kanako - Anything you’d like us to make you, Food or Drink, we will deliver.
Aiko - Misses, you have priority over the young Master. | Ah…

Katya - No, we’re fine. You’ve done a lot for us Today. Thank you very much.
Lena - You all did well, you’re deserving of Rest. | The Maids bow and leave for the Kitchen.

Hours pass by, the Afternoon turned Old already.
- It’s Time, I’ve finished everything for this Year.
Katya - Did you upgrade our Production?
- Yup. I showed you both the Pictures this Morning.

Standing up, all three of us, we head into the Kitchen.

Standing in front of our Maid Team, we bow deeply.
Katya - Thank you for your Help this Year. We are counting on it in the Future as well.
Lena - Thank you for all the delicious Meals and Drinks!
- Thank you all kindly for the Help and Service.

The Maid Team stands up forming a tight Formation, lifting their Skirts gently, they bow to us even deeper.

Entire Maid Team - Thank you for caring, loving and tending to us. You’re the kindest of World.

Katya - Merry Christmas, you all, and a Happy New Year.
Entire Maid Team - Thank you, Miss Katya, Miss Lena, Master Dan. We all wish your a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

A tight hug ensues by the Maid Team, each of us hugs each of them. A wonderful Moment.

Seeing them after, crossing the Bridge into the Natsumi Tower for the final Time this Year. I spot, Asuka, Aiko, Yua and Kanako.
All the Maids stop, before entering the Tower. Giving us a heartwarming Final Wave. We return the Gesture wholeheartedly.



At Home, with Lena playing Games, I sit in the Kitchen with my Laptop trying to finish my last Panzermensch Variant. Throughout Time, I plan do add Subvariants of these Types.
I’ve even made a House Assistant one, for use in Japan - Identical to the Rest of these. This Type is much smaller than the rest, has no Guns - only its Fists - and is excellent at Cooking Japanese Meals. Perfect for any Household, the Price will be affordable of course.

The Final Touches on this one… Agh…

Just when I thought my Struggle was eternal, my Silver Angel starts Humming while doing her Work, she certainly noticed me struggling.



Exactly while Katya finished her Humming and Work, I did so too.

Katya - Dan, I have to show you something. | It has happened… Right?
- What is it…?
My Beloved sits down beside me and holds my Hands, softly placing a… Pregnancy… Test in… them.

- You’re… Pregnant! | I set it on the Table and lift her up, spinning around and digging my Face into ther Chest.
Katya - It’s great, Dan! It’s fantastic!

Setting her down, I feel my joy almost exploding.
- Did you tell our Parents?
Katya - I’ve sent them a Message, with a Picture of it. | Her Smile is so pure and elegant.

I embrace and kiss her Head with the utmost Joy. What a wonderful Evening~...!





Before Bed, Lena and Katya decided to watch some TV. A Talent Show that reoccurs each Friday, except for Christmas most certainly.
Popcorn and Drinks were already present when I got done with cleaning up my Room, now the Guest Room.

Katya - There’s a Movie after this Show. But I love watching them Both, when I can and have Time. | Meaning from now on.
Lena - It’s great to relax like this.

I’m being turned into a Pillow for the Sisters, Lena puts her Back against my Sides and Katya takes on her absolute favourite Position - Resting her Head onto my Chest and hearing my Heart beat.

I absolutely adore these Moments.

1