Summer Remodeling
21 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Summer Remodeling of the House has been completed. It is, August 22nd during the Start of the Afternoon.

As we close in on the End of moving Furniture into its respective Place, standing outside and enjoying the Moment of Success. I see two very Familiar Faces…

Kate - H-Hi Big Bro… It’s been a while… | This Mature Girl, is my younger Sister…
Tesa - It’s been a few Years, Dan. I hope you still remember us.
- How could I~?! | I rush to them, hugging them tightly as I hold in Tears of Joy. I’ve been wondering how they were through the Summer.

Turning around, I see my Wife and Lena staring in confusion.
- Katya, Lena. These are my other little Sister, Kate and my other Mother, Tesa.

Expecting the worst - for some Reason, the Sisters begin to Shine. Katya happily invites them inside.

Following a long Explanation of Events and a proper Introduction. Everything has caught up to the Present.
Tesa - Is it a possibility for us to stay with you, until we can stand our own again?
Katya - Of course. We have enough Room now. | Katya proudly grabs my Hand under the Table and looks at me. Our Baby has been healthily blossoming in the Katya’s Belly. We expect her to grace us soon~.

Tesa - Thank you very much. We are very grateful for your Mercy.
A late Lunch ensues, both Kate and Lena head upstairs - I hear them laugh and play around. Little Barks can be heard as well.






With everything moved in, the Property’s Fence being built and my Panzermenschen outside, everything is secured.

Showing Tesa and Kate around the newly remodelled Home, their Rooms are not far from ours.

Talk of which…
A massive Portion has been added to the House, the Floor’s Dimensions have been increased drastically and the every single Wall, Ceiling and Floor got its own Insulation.
The Pipes underneath the House have been switched out with newer and bigger Ones.

Finally, there’s another Living Room in the new Portion of the Home. Where the Tool Shack and Wood Storage was. Our House borders the Cliff behind. Of course, I’ve taken very careful measure against any Problem.

Before heading to Bed and watching my Wife and Child, I head into Lena’s Room.

I find Kate and Lena playing joyously with the Puppies.
- Hey you Four, how are we doing? | The Puppers greet me swiftly, before returning to the Girls.

Kate - Big Brother, it’s great!
Lena - Yeah! It really is! | It seems they get along so much better than I had anticipated.

- I want to tell you two something before I go to Bed.

Both Kate and Lena gather around me. Each lovingly and carefully holding one of the Puppies.
- No matter what happens, you two… Will always be my Sister. None of you is my Favourite nor do I have a Bias for one of you. Your Both my lovely little Sisters and I will do anything I can to make everyone here Happy.

They laugh as a response.
Kate - That was very Clear, Big Brother Dan~.
Lena - Yes, it really was Dan Onii-chan~.
- In that case, I’m very happy. Good Night you two~. Love you both the most. | They wave at me as I leave and close the Door.

Kate will sleep with her Mother, Lena can also sleep with us. I’m certain they know about these Things already.

Into the Bedroom. My Wife awaits me lovingly.
- Hey~... How are my two Beauties doing~? | I carefully and gently Rub my Head onto Katya’s Belly.
Katya - We’re doing Fantastic~. The View is so gorgeous now. | My Beloved points out the new Balcony I made during the Remodel. It was the ultimate Family Fun.
- It is indeed.

Katya - Know her Name?
- We didn’t decide on one. Did we…? | I feel the panic rising within me.
Katya - It’s Aoi. Reliance on the Cherry Blossom.
- Wonderful Name for our little Angel~.

Neither of us can wait until she is Born, gracing us with her Presence. Soon, she will be born.

1