Chapter5- change
214 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After laying low during the week that followed the ceremony, Hikaru started to feel reckless. It was Wednesday and the sun had risen early. He felt that it was a good day for a new start. 

He wanted to go on a walk around Konoha and he already had many places in mind that he wanted to visit.

But before going out he needed to make sure that he was dressed well for the occasion.

After all, If there was one thing that almost any fan of the franchise knew, it was the fact the potential of many individuals was proportional with the coolness of their dressing style.

He could not just go out with his actual clothes and make a clown out of himself in Konoha.

( a strange remark: almost all Konoha characters that liked to wear the yukata died someway)

" I have a pretty face which is normal considering that I am a descendant of the moon goddess.

Even then with this mark on my forehead, I look somewhat dumb.

I also don't like the long hairstyle that the hyga are so proud of" Hikaru said to himself as he watched his reflection in a little mirror. In the meantime, he was tracing the strange marking with his finger knowing full well that the moment he died his brain and his eyes were going to be destroyed thanks to it.

He was not like the people in this world, only thinking about their goals even when the means seemed ugly.

He had lived in a society with good and bad people, where he had been tough some value.

Hikaru wondered if this world will change him too, shape him into someone else, as if it was not already done.

He knew that if he wanted to become a Ninja, sooner or later he will have to kill people.

" It does not matter for now. If this world tries to change me, I should also find a way to change it somehow" Hikaru decided while keeping his worry in the back of his mind.

Hikaru took a black piece of fabric inside his closet and tied it around his head like a bandana. With it, the symbol on his forehead was now hidden.

The reflection that appeared on the mirror was that of an immature boy, he had brown hairs that extended out of his bandana. If not for his featureless eyes with a slight lavender tint, he would have been similar to a younger version of Ebisu ( Ebisu is Konohamaru's instructor in the anime).

" I only need a pair of sunglasses now.

And more comfortable clothes" Hikaru tough.

Hikaru had made some savings thank to his monthly allowance. He took it with him inside a pouch.

Hikaru felt mesmerized when he started to walk through the street of Konoha. Most of them were u know for him, in both lives.

Many times he needed people to point out the way to the marketplace.

Most of them were pretty welcoming after seeing his obvious genetic features. These civilians seemed obvious to the fact that he was a lesser member of his clan, nothing impressing.

Even without reading the book, Hikaru was not completely about his situation.

Konohagakure was a village funded almost eighty years ago thanks to the alliance of many great ninjas clans, with the Uchiha and Senju being the strongest among them. All of this happened under the lead of Hashirama Senju, patriarch of his clan, at that time known under the name of God of shinobi. He was also the first Hokage of konohagakure ( the village hidden in the leaves).

Following the creation of Konohagakure, the other forces allied themselves forming all together with the five hidden villages, each defending the elemental nation where they were situated.

Just like in the cannon, his young brother Tobirama Senju succeeded him as the second Hokage.

Now the village was led by Hiruzen Sarutobi the Third Hokage since four years ago his successor the fourth died with his wives as they sacrificed their lives to save Konoha from the nine-tails.

Still, Hikaru this not solely confirm whether the canon was true or if he was in an alternate universe.

He had other motives, the first being that he was not content with his situation as a member of the branch family of the Hyuga clan. He was thinking about how to break the seal and to do so, he needed to find a safe place far from the eyes of the root the Anbu or any other busybody.

He also needed a specialist who would help him, and the three people he was thinking about anmely Tsunade, Oroshimaru, Jiraya could not be found or relied upon.

Combining this problem, Hikaru could not help but think about a solution.

For now, he needed a place that even an expert skilled in hiding could not find and he already had a place in mind: The lair of the snake, namely one of the old hideouts of the snake Sanin where he experimented before going rogue.

He remembered many places like that in the canon. The villain instructor Mizuki had found his way toward the snake lair after escaping from his prison.

" I do not believe that I can not do better than him.

I just need a map, and after that, I will learn how to use my byakugan someway.

It would not be that hard since I am a Hyuga after all" Hikaru did not know but he had already changed. He was like most of the people of this world bearer of kekkei Genkai believing blindly in the power of their innate skills.

2