Chapter 2
4 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I dodged his attack by jumping backwards before throwing a dagger that is also in my equipment case, just in case of an emergency. This is... Exciting... Fine... Alter... Can... You win us this battle?

"Of course."

I said as I temporarily gave my control to Alter, a me who doesn't know how to block well, of course he can dodge but he is having a hard time defending with the sword... But he is just other me, I won't blame him if he lost, I summoned him here. Anyway... Do your best Alter!

"Thanks for the cheering."

Alter said as he dashed straight towards my classmates while he attacked continuously, neither with anger or hate, just a powerful barrage of attacks. My enemy decided to stop blocking and decided to move away.

"... You felt different from before, the you earlier-"

"Less talking, more attacking!"

Alter said as he dashed straight at the enemy and decided to slash with his sword. The attack hit and caused 12% of hp dropping my classmate hp to... 84%... Anyway, not losing the chance he slashed his sword again to caused damage it decreased my classmates health to 78%.

"Can you dodge this!!"

My classmate said as he slash while my other me is not over attacking yet-... Change for now.

[sure, Cross. I can't dodge this anyway, But...] (Alter)

"I sure can."

I block his attack by moving the sword slightly. I can control dark cycle as I can forcibly force my excitement to go high or lower it... This is my skill, control dark cycle. It isn't a strong skill as the skill of the heroes are stronger than this plus they actually can do some big damage. Well... I can't control my stress so if I do get too stressed then I will enter dark cycle anyway but as Alter and me are pretty much just me and other me, it wouldn't make too much difference as I still can see what he is doing and he knows what I am thinking.

I thrown another dagger before ducking to dodge him attacking before I slashed my sword, it damaged him shallowly, causing 4% of his hp to fell.

"What is with this? You are..."

He didn't continue what he wanted to say as I slashed my sword at him, and not letting the pressure go off, I kicked and grabbed his neck and just strangle him to death. That is one way to win in this game, it is impractical to do as you need to get close range and if the enemy has a teammate close by, they can kill you as the virtual tuner, multiplies the damage caused to you by 5. Don't worry, it won't kill even if you strangle them, the real body of your enemy is always safe, it is just that... You kinda need to consider that they still feel the pain.

_you win._

A template appeared in front of me said that, I didn't bother to look at it and just left the virtual tuner. After doing that, I was met by many loud sounds.

"Wow!! What a battle!! I wouldn't expect that from our class!!"

"What?! He won against that!!"

"Good job you two!!"

 Weak classmates said as he is shouting very loud. I walked to the classmate I fought.

"Good fight, it is unfortunate that I win but that is only because I unconsciously enter dark cycle."

I said which shocked almost everyone here, most of them are thinking that I got too excited to enter my dark cycle... And yes I forcibly rose my excitement.

"No matter. I guess a fight is always good, and even I can tell..."

He whispered the next parts.

"You are... Excited so much that you enter that state pretty much by will."

... I didn't say anything and just left the virtual room.

After my classmates left, I heard someone clapping. One of the special 5. There are 3 female in the special 5 and 2 males... If you make it six, by adding me then it would be 3 girls and 3 boys.

"Good. You are a good fighter, you will be at least an average hero after this but... That proves a little contradiction..."

She said as she looked at me, I just sat on my seat as she sat on a seat just in front of me.

"Why am I in a low class rank?"

"Why are you in a low class rank?"

We said the same thing both at the same time. That question is predictable to know.

"It is easy... Miss... Sorry for not knowing your name, but it is because I don't really want to be on an average or high class rank... At least until a reason can move me. Anyway... I could ask the same to the 5 of you."

I said as I sighed and look at the window. She didn't look different as the other 4 appeared.

"Anyway... I need to know all your names. Mine is Cross. Of course, my family doesn't have a surname. My family aren't powerful."

I said as I look at all of them. As they also want to be acquainted to me, the say their names one by one. ("This is going to naming hell for me.") (... This is why you should not name characters)

"Qure. Just like you, isn't from a powerful family."

A man I talk to after the class said.

"Blad. Isn't from one either."

The one I fought said. Boys first before girls? No matter.

"Eliza."

The one I met just now said. She looks... Pretty beautiful. Why are 5 of you so beautiful? I am... Pretty average at that part.

"You are quite handsome yourself... Oh right! My name is Shera! Thanks for showing me the way earlier!"

A pretty clumsy like girl that I met earlier when I go to school... Why did I forgotten you? Is that something natural to be happening?

"I am the last person you met from our group. My name is... Charlotte."

She said as she has the aura that is right for a leader, charismatic and is something that doesn't affect me much if I don't have a profit.

"Why don't you Join our group?"

I said while changing my voice similar to Charlotte (because talent) and as she is about to say that, she stopped and looked at me, amused by the fact that I know what she is about to say with her own voice.

"Aren't you amusing? Knowing what I would say before I even say it."

I said again while still copying the voice of Charlotte.

"Stop copying me. I know it is hard to do this but do you think I will leave you alone because you did this?"

I said. The other 4 looks at me like I did something unbelievable but Charlotte just laughs and I didn't bother to copy her anymore.

"Fine, I join your group, just make sure you it will benefit me."

I said with my normal voice and left the room so that I could enter the rooftop that is locked but fortunately even though the lock is hard to destroy... It is easy to comb pick and because of that, I am enjoying the air in the rooftop.

"What a terrible day today... Anyway... Who are you?"

I asked as I turn around to see a woman with a different uniform that says council from her back... The reason why I know this is because I am great at remembering things and almost all of the uniforms here are Black except the council of the school which is dark blue.

"You do know you are violating a school law?"

She said as she is drawing a baton. I still don't have my wooden sword as it is not possible to carry a weapon until you are on your second day at school. I should look at... Let see... Her face, beautiful, dark blue eyes, light blue hair... I seem to got unlucky... she is top 20 of the first grade students at this school which means she is 13 to 14 years old... And unfortunately I don't remember her name.

I grabbed a pair of cards just on a hidden pocket on my school uniform, before throwing it out in the air and running away, she looked shocked as I banished for a moment before I am already in the door and locked it off.

-I can run faster than you. Want my help?- (Alter)

Thanks Alter, I need to run as it is going to be a problem if we don't escape her. Change...

-So just leave the school?- (this is when Alter is telepathically talking to Cross as they are both one self)

Yes Alter, you remember the school layout right?

-Not really, I am not as good as memorising as you. But tell me the fastest way to reach outside anyway.-

*Sigh*... Anyway run straight for 6 seconds and immediately turn to the right and if I am right we are on the 5th floor of this school and we are going to jump off... Don't worry it is just a 50 meter drop... Wait... Missing context... Right I forgotten to say that there is a window after you turn left and run for two seconds.

-Hey!! Just a 50 meter drop? That could damage us enough that it will took us a day to recover our legs!!-

... Well she is faster than us so, it will took her 15 seconds to catch us. Don't worry I have a way to lessen the impact.

0