Chapter one plus 3
8 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I turn around to see that the random spot I am has 5 enemies... Dashing towards one of them, I grabbed the one I dashed to before throwing him at another guy before I thrown a dagger to the neck to kill a guy. I move to the left to dodge an attack, not missing the chance i drawn my sword to stab him and before someone else hit me with an arrow, I deflected that with my sword. I dash at the guy who uses a bow and kill him and he didn't really offer much of a resistance... After that, I threw another dagger at my left to kill a guy and killed the last one by slashing him with my sword.

"Done with the quest. Now... I'm sure Charlotte controlled me as I forgotten my real purpose as long as I am thinking of her... She has a skill that affects the mind."

Sighing a little, I collected the daggers I thrown and clean them off from any blood before returning them to their place.

- Just don't worry about it, hide between the match and it will be seen like you did nothing. -

Not really a good idea after a bloodshed... But it seems like I don't have a choice. I hidden myself to the rooftop. After an hour pass, we won with only 12 of us remaining and 0 on them.

"We did it. But by the fact that the causality is higher than expected, the training part needs to be more rigorous, other than that-"

I was cutted off by someone pushing me from the back.

"Hey Cross... Good war we fought. Though... It seems like I only killed 7 of them..."

Shera said while looking a bit disappointed while the thing in her hands is 2 bloodied daggers designed for stabbing... while 8 of mine are designed for throwing and another two on my sleeves, being used to slashing... Too many knives to think of. Anyway... Why do she look like someone I should be scared of? Oh right... She has this skill that lets her be not seen and you can't feel her presence making her really great at sneak attacks.

I'm sure Blad also has a skill... Everyone that is in this school has a skill... It is just that they aren't using it, nor they didn't awaken it yet. No matter, we still can do everything to be average... Charlotte... Why did you do this to me?... Now I can't be deem as ordinary...

- we aren't in the first place. Talking to your Alter self isn't normal in the first place. -

Its normal for us, it is because of the skill.

I look around and left the virtual tuner room.

"Blad."

I said as I noticed he is here and when I said his name, some dark shadow like power appeared but immediately stop by him... That is his power? I still don't know how strong it is.

"Oh... Cross!! We won! Yeah!!"

He said, looking a bit different than what he looked earlier...

"Yeah we won. That is not a problem, the problem is... It will took us at least one month of training our classmates to beat D rank... At least that is a hypothesis from my observation... But I can't test it yet. Thankfully, the E rank classroom has a training enough for all of us, 40 students."

I said while smiling and before I noticed Eliza was here.

"Is that so? I guess even you aren't optimistic. Just hope it will be at least 3 weeks... Though even I would think so otherwise..."

She also knows how many classmates of ours lost so she is also pessimistic about it yet she decided to act positive anyway... I should also act a bit... I shouldn't.

"Don't worry. At least with our very charismatic to a pain leader, it will be fine."

I said with a normal tone yet both of them looked suprised why I said that. I guess they can't tell I am being slightly controlled by her... Charlotte must be with her friends for a long time just for them to trust her so deeply.

"... Don't look at me like that. She might not used that for all of you but I know she used it on me."

I said and left them after that. I don't want them to doubt their leader but... I already did it anyway.

Even though we won't be risking our lives in the virtual world... Do the school know that we still have to risk... They already know that... The other six also know that... It is just... Why do they look like it is fine? When I strangled Blad yesterday... He looked pretty much blank when he was killed... Killing is fine... Yeah that is right... It is fine... I just need to accept that. I need to... Accept that.

- scared? I guess you will be when you look at them. Even though they just look like a group of friends who dragged you into a hole, all of them already faced a tragedy that we didn't even face. -

Yeah they did... And I didn't... Facing a tragedy... I must accept that... Why can't I accept that? I should be... Too stressed... Too excited... Entering dark cycle.

- Cross... fine? -

Just too excited plus stressed... This is probably because, I am just too weak on my emotions... Change excitement... And stress to normal... Huh? When did I able to change stress?

- ... Just earlier. -

You know what I meant. Anyway... This is going to be a not so normal day... I should enter the house... My parents should be here today... If I remember it right, they said they will come before evening and it is almost close to evening right now.

I look at the house... Burning... And even I can tell that it happened just... Earlier... This is going to be... A really... Big problem...

I called a fire fighter as there is fire and after 15 minutes... The fire is already gone. After that, I entered the house.

"I always kept my money underground so it isn't burned but..."

- don't try to look at it. -

I look at a two burned skeleton remains... Why?! No!! How could even a fire do this?! At least I am sure my parents are... Someone targeted them but who?! As the specific target... Someone killed them... Who?!!

- ... Stop crying... -

I need to kill them!! I need to... I should be able to do that right?! They killed something from mine, then...

- ... Partner... I may be able to kill... But I don't want you to do that... -

You are another me... Then you know that I can also kill right?... I can kill... I will kill... But... Calm up... I need to calm up... They destroyed a house and burned it... The fire is a normal fire yet even I can tell that fire is something that happened after both of them are death... Stop thinking... So... I need to consider one person who is powerful... Too many to count.

If they are... If they will... I can't... Huh?... A presence... Behind me?

I turn around to see a woman with a mask, a voice changer is there so I can't tell who it is, but I won't know anyway even if you don't have that... I'm sure she is wearing a wig to hide her true hair color or the hair is dyed. I look at her while drawing my sword. Set my stress to high. Entering dark cycle... I still control this.

- your trying to control your stress? You did it with your excitement but it didn't... No matter -

Set excitement to high... Entering dark cycle two.

- ... I have control of the body? -

No... We both have it. If someone is stressed, it will be hard to be excited but if someone is excited, they will never be stressed... This is why dark cycle the random cycle... And I have the power to control two feelings making it possible I do this. The control of both me in a single body.

"You... Why don't you join us?"

She said as she has a sword in her hand... Soaked in blood that is done 30 minutes ago... She killed someone before this...

"This sword? I killed two bothersome people in the building you are residing in."

She said with no chance in her voice. Thanks to that voice changer... It sounded like a machine instead of a human talking to me.

We dashed straight at her while moving to the side to dodge her attacking and before she hits me, I jumped and being closed, I grabbed her from the neck... And continue to hold it tightly, trying to kill her.

"I still am a problem to the world. Now even if I have some money, I will lose them all on the next 3 years with my overspending... But it wouldn't matter much to Cross. It does matter to me Alter."

The reason why we are both like this is because we both can talk... Anyway... I killed her after 3 minutes of holding her in the neck and burning her body with a special lighter that is more powerful that a normal one.

0