, Chapter (3×2) – 1. (5)
7 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Set both to normal... Dark cycle mode 2 off... Uggh... That is painful... Now, what the hell happened?... I killed her right. Good thing nobody cares about this family.

- ... Stop thinking for now. Even if..... -

Why do I have a headache?... Painful...

- too... Late I guess... -

I feel too tired... My eyes are closing...

I opened my eyes to see the sun is shining... I looked at my clothing and immediately decided to enter school... I think it is Sunday today so no school... Why did I slept again?

- let me remember... I think it is about... Dark cycle mode 2?... It works by having both stress and excitement high. -

Thanks for the recap... Though I guess I have to live under the house for now.

I opened a metal door just underneath me, to see a staircase. Of course I walked inside and enter a room for me... This underground place is a precaution just in case something dangerous happens at the house... And something did happen earlier.

"The clock... It is 8:00 am. I guess, I sleep for more than 4 hours."

I enter a shower and wash off the dirt that Is in my body before wearing a casual clothes. A copy of my uniform. I really like to have copies and I'm sure even though it cost me, 30000 re, I sure know that I have a lot of it... Probably 30 of them. I also bought one special school uniform that has an enchantment of never being dirty and always repair itself every hour instantly... This one is worth 30000 re too... I bought it yesterday. Of course I wore the one that has enchantments.

"Just like an uniform... A perfect copy too... Anyway... This is really comfortable."

- maybe you should wear a more casual clothes. -

I don't want to. They don't protect me at all, and at least all of this clothes has the daggers pockets and sleeves that I made to them... Took me 5 hours to create all of that.

Anyway... I should leave here for now, I kinda don't want to be near someone important...

As I turn around, I see Charlotte on a uniform too... Why don't you wear more of a casual thing?

- why don't you?... You... No matter. -

"Hey I guess you are already prepared. Want to hang out with me?"

She said as she has... A bow on her hand... I'm sure it teleported there... Now I'm sure she wanted something... Let see... First question is...

"Is Shera safe?"

I asked pretty randomly... I'm sure the one I killed isn't Shera but I just need to make sure.

"Of course she is safe, why would you think she will kill?"

She just said as she walked out of this underground. But from what I know, she feels like she does kill for fun.

"No matter. Just asking for confirmation. Don't want to be worried about some assassin later."

I quietly muttered but I knew she heard that, anyway... I should be able to do some normal things such as shopping and carrying but I sure do hope I won't be on a secret group where we are assassins... Wait... I kinda noticed that I already am in there... The group I entered is an assassin's group...

"Yeah I'm sure you already guessed it. Enter anyway."

She said as she walked to a wall and I also touch the wall and move a really hard to see string to the left and enter the wall. Is she trying to trick me?

"That is easy for you to enter right? It took us 5 months to make that string incredibly thin you know?"

She said as she walked in front of me while sighing.

"Doesn't matter. Who do you want me... No I won't do that. I am just a normal student who is in F class. No more no less."

I left after that. If she wants me to kill people then, you might as well stop controlling me a little, I can feel it.

I should buy a watch. Maybe an enchanted one... I still have some money if I buy the cheapest one.

I walked to a nearby watch store and bought a really normal looking watch for 3000 re. Fortunately, they didn't know this is enchanted and I could gain it cheap, I was ready to lose 20000 re but i got some luck this time.

Now... I should worry about that and worry more about some excited beast... Finally! I'm going to have... Please let me have my control for a second...

- let's go back underground for now, I'm sure you will be very "excited". -

Fine! I'm sure it will be exciting!... This is a bigger problem than I thought...

I enter a training room underground and immediately throw my wooden sword away... I will grab that later. I entered a virtual tuner and set it into a mirror mode where you can fight yourself, the only problem is that it can't talk.

I grabbed my sword out of it's sheathe. Now... You kept me waiting long enough!! This is going to be fun!

- pipe down a little wouldn't ya? I don't know what Cross feels about this but I need you to tone down. -

Don't worry, I am just a very excited person and I need to quell it somehow!

I thrown the sword to my copy before dashing straight at my copy and kicking with force. It dodged both of them, and I thrown 5 daggers at the copy with different timings and as he dodged all of them, I thrown a last one to its head. This doesn't really quell it much... I need more copies... More...

- suit yourself. -

Fifty more copies appeared surrounding me. Using my sword, I slashed one of them in the neck while making the blade at the back of my shoe appear so that I could kill a copy behind me. I jumped to dodged a copy throwing a dagger before throwing one dagger of mine to it, not missing my chance, I slashed at a nearby copy and immediately duck to dodge one of the many copies attacks. Sorry for this, but I need much more excitement!

- wait you aren't doing– -

Like I care!

I grabbed my sword and thrown it at the air before grabbing two daggers and slashing everyone at the spun of a second. After the sword is fallen off, I grabbed it in the air and left the virtual tuner... I have my fun. I wonder why he, doesn't use it?

- ... He just used the technique... -

Anyway, bye... Uggghh... What happened? I couldn't remember everything at the last 5 minutes...

- you enter the virtual tuner and fought some random enemies. That is it. -

Is that so? I guess that is fine.

I left the virtual tuner.

"Why is my sword over there? No matter... I just need to deal with some problems today..."

I grabbed the sword and put in it's sheathe before throwing a dagger at a direction I felt a presence, I turn around and see that I killed someone who is assassinating me. I grabbed my dagger, cleanse it from blood and put it back to the uniform, hidden from plain sight. Anyway why is there an assassin behind me? I'm sorry if I killed you but I don't want to die either.

- you rather accepted death all too well. -

Why wouldn't I? Everything can die and will die. Accepting a simple thing is easy to do, killing someone is just a variation of that... But I don't care anymore. I don't feel too stressed by this.

- don't focus. You will lose some of your emotions... I'm sure you already lost or damaged some emotions of yours. -

I don't care, if life is death and death is life, no matter what I do, it will bring end to life... You will only know what is important after you lost something right? That is a saying of the old yet I didn't even feel a thing when I lost them. I tried to remember the feelings but just can't... Anyway, I need to remember it... I'm sure I forgotten something much more important than the five minute thing.

- I don't think so. -

"Even if you won't stutter, I can still tell you are lying. I'm sure I lost something important, and I couldn't know what it is... What even is it? It is not money nor power by the looks of it..."

- Just give it a rest. There is no way you can find a memory. -

I walked to my room and slept... That is... Something I will know in the future...

- good morning. -

"..."

I didn't bother to say anything. I am feeling a bit more empty than usual... I don't know why... Why am I even asking? It doesn't matter at all.

After getting ready to go to school, I ran.

0