Chapter 60×0.10 . (6)
5 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"We should enter a war again!"

Shera said excitingly while sitting in front of my desk, stop sitting there, you're dirtying it.

"Stop sitting at my desk. And we can't overpower the D class or any higher class than us except E rank as they are defeated."

I said as I am reading a book about dark cycle. Most people don't care about this as entering it is already hard to do, you either are too excited or too stressed. Even if you are doing something that will kill you and give you stress, that is not enough for you to enter dark cycle, it is something only weak willed people can experience much more than normal people.

"Whatcha doing with that book? It isn't really useful right?"

Shera asked as she is still sitting at my desk... And why did the first word that you said changed... What would I know.

"Reading. I read, that is what I am doing."

I said as I looked at the watch, hmm... It is close pfor the class to start. After seeing the time, I got back to reading. It is very calming to read after all.

Class end. And I have to deal with an assassin who likes to kill... Why did you make a group like this Charlotte?

- don't be like that. You are the one who said acceptance is everything. -

Did I even said that? I don't really remember.

- ... -

Anyway, I'm sure I just need to do a simple thing.

"Let just enter a virtual tuner room."

I said in which her eyes looked bright for a second before she dashes straight in there. There are 6 virtual tuners for the E class... They literally have this and still lost to our small group... Well I am C class rank and the other are b class rank or higher if they use their skills so I don't blame them.

I entered the virtual tuner room and set the limit to two before we enter at the same time. After entering, I dodged to the left as a dagger is thrown there before it was grabbed and was stabbed to my knees... That took 30% of my health right away...

"Impressed? This is to make you feel worthless before I kill ya!!"

Shera said while her demeanor changed to a more terrifying one... She is one crazy killer. I jump backwards while drawing my sword and spinning to dodge her attacks before throwing 4 daggers at her, and she dodged it. I thrown an extra one but she reflected that and I weakly deflected it and grab it's handle and as she is close, I stab it at her eyes. Did like 34% of her hp.

"Uaggghhh! Painful! But... This is fun!!"

Dark cycle!! I didn't think she will enter it... I set as a distance but she, became unnaturally faster and stab with me with a dagger before collecting the dagger in my leg and stabbing it at my limb again... My hp is at 10%.

I grab her from the neck as she is close but she kicked me away before throwing one of her dagger at me while also dashing, I moved to the side while grabbing her dagger, took 3% hp and I thrown it at a random direction while I sweep kick to dodge her attacking and trying to make her slip. She didn't slip because she jump backwards to move away.

"Uggghh... Painful..."

I said while moving a bit backwards

"Why are you not moving? It isn't like you will die!!"

She dashed at me with such speed that even I couldn't see her properly, I tried to blocked where she is coming from... Left... No...

I activated the blades (a 2.5 inches blade) at the back end of my shoes to damage her from behind me before using one of the dagger in my sleeve to damage her somehow... Took 20% of her hp and she, not hesitating, tried to hit me with her one dagger, but I used my dagger to redirect her attack before using the sword to slash at her. Took 15% of her hp. I am bleeding too much... It will be only seconds before I lose... Hp is 3%.

I dashed straight at her, before throwing my last daggers and thankfully it didn't hit and with that I guess where she is, behind me again and I kicked backwards to hit her with the back blade of my shoe before turning around and as she jumps away, I used my sword and I thrown it... After that, her hp became zero... *Sigh*... That was very quick and very stressful... I should focus more...

- stop. Cross already has excited after effects and now he also has stressed after effects? -

Don't worry about it. It isn't that big of a problem to us anyway. It isn't like he will notice. I may not feel some emotions, but he can... I guess I won.

- So Partner, congratulations for the win. -

Thanks Alter. I left the virtual tuner to Shera looking at me with a smile on her face... Please... Stop yourself from getting Dark cycle... It can cause severe problems such as, having too much excitement or too much stressed which can cause you to enter it easily and if you can't control it... You might become stuck in dark cycle for forever.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

She asked with a voice that feels clumsy... Oh she reverted back? Her excitement died out quick... Probably because I won and not her.

"I win our battle at the virtual tuner. Now the war for the d class will be next 3 to one month later."

I said as I opened the door, trying to leave and seen Charlotte. She moved at the door but she whispered something before doing that.

"Don't try to escape the group. I will not force you to kill someone, but I have some plans for you. And they involve being rank 1 at this school."

I whispered in her voice.

"You will be the rank 1 while I am rank 2."

I reverted to my voice and whispered.

"But I don't like that. I won't be rank 1 to top 39. I will be rank 40, the lowest rank you can have while still having the s class classroom."

I left after that. To other people it may seem like we were flirting but to us, we are just using each others like liars and swindlers. All to our benefits.

"Now... Why do I feel like I forgotten something?"

I randomly muttered while walking to the underground base.

- hell if I know. I'm sure it is just your imagination and not something that is important. -

I'm sure it is important, and that is why I forgotten about it... It must be... But what it can ever be? I don't get this... No matter, I can find it as time goes by.

- that is the spirit. Now want to train? -

Not with a virtual tuner this time. I haven't train my body hard enough since school started and the equipments in E class isn't heavy or good enough for me, so I am using the better equipments here.

I trained for a few hours here. After doing that, I drank some clean water with a water purifier and sleep.

... Good morning.

- good morning. -

Thanks for that. Anyway... I should go to school. I readied my self to school and ran to the school.

This time Blad is in front of me.

"Hello Blad. Want to fight?"

I asked, trying to look like I am free.

"No. I just want to talk with you. Like socialise and stuff. I do want to fight but we do that at a later date."

He said while sighing... Who's girl forced you into this?

"Anyway... The class is starting soon... And I already know all of it. Sit on your seat."

I said, softly smiling, while waving to him. Mister... Who is our teacher? I don't remember.

Class ended.

"Done with the homework. Now... Time to do... Oh hey Qure."

I look at the man who sat at the chair, in front of me.

"Oh don't worry about me. I just want to talk to you. Well... Learn your skill is what I wanted to say but I don't really wanted to follow Charlotte's order well. I am a man on a group, not a errand guy."

He said as he in his hand is ice... You can make ice with your skill? This is going to be a problem when I will fight you.

"I'm sure you have some skill. Or maybe you didn't awaken it yet?"

"I already have a skill. It is a simple one... It lets me be more calm, just excited, or stressed. That is it."

I said a very quick and what it looks in the surface skill explaining... I need to add some truth to lies or it will be too false and it will noticed easily. The ice in his hands disappeared before the air is being colder in the area of his hands.

"Is that so? That is kinda weak then."

He said as he pointed an ice dagger that is sharp, just barely touching my neck and I didn't move much and didn't panic.

"Unfazed? Well I guess I am done here."

The ice dagger in his hand disappeared as he left the room.

0