Chapter 7: finally it appeared.
4 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*sigh*... Now an ice dagger... I want one as it mean I can throw more daggers than eight... But why is it that my skill still feels... Declined or something?

- Must be your imagination. There is no way... It is exceedingly rare to get two skills. -

But... Having more than one personality might mean I have a second skill... Maybe the reason why I have other personalities is because of a skill. Thinking about it like that, then I have two skills hypothetically... I haven't had proof yet.

- for all I know, it doesn't matter much. No matter how many skill you have, if it isn't useful then it is better to not have it. -

Yeah, true. It doesn't really matter much... Why does it feel so... Sleepy?...

"Ugghh... Am I being stab or something?"

I woken up with a sword almost stabbing me in the heart as Eliza holds it. The moment I seen this, I move away from her while drawing both of my daggers... Where is my sword?

"Oh hello there little one. I didn't think you would wake up so soon when the hell is starting."

I look at the top of her head to see a bar with 100% in it... This is a virtual world. I hidden the daggers at the sleeves before drawing a sword behind me and my wooden sword appeared.

"Oh, you noticed this is the virtual world too early, too bad it doesn't help you much."

This is... You miss... I don't care about you. Stop messing with Cross.

- How do I call you stress? -

Call me Oblivion. At least it sounds better and not just a name I made up in one second. Anyway I need to kill you.

I thrown the two daggers in my sleeves and while having the sword in my hand I spinned and sliced, very quickly. I used a technique to slice everything around 50 meters around me and her hp became zero.

- another technique? I'm sure you and Excore will be powerful... Though you are stress side effect. -

Doesn't matter much, in the end I am just a part of him that remembers this technique. Excore also knows the other technique... And you also know "that technique".

- I won't use it... It can potentially destroy his body while the technique you both use are weaker than that so it is more safe. -

I guess so... Why did our grandfather seal "that memory" anyway? I'm sure it will do more bad than good and he also knows that he lost his memories... He literally can remember everyone if he wants to but doesn't because they aren't important to him enough.

- well let's just leave it be. -

Don't say a thing about what we talked about to Cross. I don't want him to know... He doesn't need to know.

- I agree with you... Even if he gotten use to killing... Even if he is accustomed to pain... The moment he knew that... He will be in a very big pain... -

... Alter... You there?

- Yes partner, it seems like Excore took over while you are here. -

"Excore? You really are hiding something to me aren't you?... No matter... I wouldn't know it anyway."

I left this virtual world and noticed that I am in school... Did she hacked that? I'm sure the virtual place isn't school. And it is the next day by the watch... Tch... I immediately ran to the underground base and prepared to go back to school. And just 3 minutes before I am late, I am there.

 

Class ended.

"What do I need to do to get that memory back?"

I randomly muttered as I am sitting down in my seat as I am writing things to do my homework.

- there is no way you lose your memory. -

But why do I still feel this emptiness in my mind then? When I try to remember the time before I am with my parents... They are just blank even though my parents always like to say how they bring me here into the house.

- I wouldn't know either. It isn't like memories vanishes like that normally. -

And it won't happen to me when I don't want it to happen. Even though I guess... It does feel nice that I can consider so many choices, yet only use on of them... Hello Oblivion here... bye... Anyway, I'm sure I need to do something.

- train. That is what you must do Partner. -

... Yeah... I can do that.

I left the school.

While walking, I took a different path and arrived at an alleyway, before I walked I move to the side as a man with normal clothing for a civilian attack me with a knife.

"Are you sure you are targeting me correctly? I am not even a hero yet."

I said as I grabbed him in the arm before slamming him down forcefully, so that he will be unconscious. I then targeted the back of the neck, the part where the nerves in the neck are to make another man unconscious.

"Now kid... I'm sure you hate to see this but... I don't have a choice."

I said to a kid that is injured and probably dying by the next 5 hours. I put him behind my back as I ran to the most nearby hospital and pay the bill immediately... Took me like 8000 re for this... Maybe I should get a job. I wonder why they give me 10000 re per week the last 8 years... But because of that, I am sure I have more than 3 million re at the moment... Not used to complaining to my parents.

I left the hospital after that, he wouldn't know me after that and it be better if he hadn't known me after that. He better be grateful that the one who saved him doesn't actually care about his feelings but more so on his life. He wouldn't even see me at this point.

"Done with that kid... Why did I even feel like helping him? I wouldn't know... I just felt like forced to... Yeah that is the feeling that I felt."

I walked while talking.

- don't be like that, it isn't like you didn't save the kid. I'm sure that kid is small... No I'm sure someone made him small. I don't know his real age. -

Yeah, I also believe that, there is no way a kid at a height of age 7 would feel like someone at 13... And even then... I feel like he is also important... Thankfully I am sure it is not meant for him to be with us.

- nobody was meant to be with us. It will be... Painful. -

... I guess so... Anyway, I'm back at the underground base and run around... I need to be faster and have much more faster reflexes... I couldn't see Shera properly once she enter her dark cycle... She is weak willed so I guess every time she see blood, the higher it is that her Dark cycle appears...

- train... I guess that is the only thing we... you can do. -

I guess so. I trained... I better not sleep yet... Why does everyone know where this is? Oh right, it is because I enter here pretty much everyday.

"Oh hello there Eliza. I killed you earlier in our game remember?"

I said as I turned around to see Eliza with a dissatisfied face. She wants to kill me but I hate feeling pain, Kinda hypocritical, So I won't let you.

"Yes you did so. With a quite astonishing speed at it too. I even am suprised how can you do that."

What did I even do? I don't even know myself, I'm sure Alter knows but...

- I don't know. -

You won't even like to tell me... Lets worry about that later, I need to talk.

"Just a way to show you I am stronger. I can't die easily in this world after all."

I said while drawing my sword away from it's sheathe. Now... It's a fight right?

"No, it won't be too fair if I use my skill."

She said as lightning is in front of her palm... I'm sure i added two spikes with strings of considerable distance (150 meters), the string is in a motor like machine that retracts the string making me able to glide if a room has walls. Expensive as hell to buy the parts but I'm sure it be worth it... 50000 re. Almost all of my daggers are metal, conductive one plus the back end of my shoes have blades that is 2.5 inches and of course conductive to electricity, the only thing that doesn't conduct in me is the uniform outfit and my wooden sword and it's sheathe. This is going to be one hell of a fight if I fought her. I'm sure the uniform is... Every effect resistant... But it isn't like it will repel it.

"It won't be."

I said, trying to make it seem like I am confident enough for this.

"It will be. All of your daggers are metal."

She just said as she walked away.

0