Chapter 30 Bis: Just So Everything
1.2k 20 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I've started to post Twisted Destiny or Royal Road, I wonder how it'll fare over there. :o

It was quite late when Lauren and I left Eva’s cabin. I hadn’t eaten that much but what I had had filled me up plenty. Lauren and Eva on the other hand had almost finished off the entire meat platter by themselves. They must’ve been quite hungry. Thinking back on it made me chuckle.

“What’s wrong?” Lauren asked. “Something funny?” 

“Oh, it’s nothing, don’t worry.” We’d just turned the last corner to head into our cabin. 

“Nothing, huh? I didn’t know that nothing made people chuckle.” She smiled. “I sure hope that when I make a joke you don’t laugh because it’s nothing either.” 

“I’d never.” I smiled back. “I like your jokes, most of them, at least.” 

“Wow.” She laughed.

Our conversation then fell quiet again as I let Lauren pass ahead of me to open the door for us. And in a second, we were both inside. 

“Say… Luna…” Lauren started. 

“Hmm?” I looked at her while I sat on the bed to take my shoes off. 

“You know… there’s something that Eva said that got me thinking…”

I tilted my head, curious to what was going to follow. This made Lauren blush a bit. It was rare but truly a great sight to behold. 

Lauren scratched the back of her head. “Uh… well… you know… uhm…” Now her cheeks were starting to get even redder. Now this, this was terribly unusual. 

So I just gave her a gentle smile to tell her she could calm down and take her time. 

It took her a second to recollect herself. And with a renewed confidence, she walked over to sit next to me on the bed. She didn’t take her boots off yet, though. “I was wondering what you thought about… uhm… having intercourse…” 

Her question made my heart skip a beat, quite a couple of beats even as it was also turning my face bright red, but now that she had said it… I did recall what Eva had asked earlier today. Lauren had evaded the question back then but it must have stuck in her mind. 

“It’s too early, right? Luna?” Lauren asked. 

“Oh! Sorry! I was just thinking!” 

“Ah, kay.” Lauren got shy and quickly looked away from me. 

“Maybe we should give it some more time…” I replied. “Or not?” 

Lauren turned back to face me and bit her lip for a split second. “I… don’t know…” She chuckled nervously. “I… I think you are very beautiful… and I love you… but it’s not been that long since we’ve been together… I know some people rush into these things… but…” 

-Lauren is always so kind and thoughtful about me, it really makes my heart melt.- I put my hand on her lap to calm her down a little. “It’s okay, we can take our time.” I smiled. 

Lauren took a deep breath and nodded. “Okay.” She stared directly into my eyes. The two of us didn’t make an effort to break eye contact. Lauren got a bit closer to me. “But, making out is fine, right?” She took her beret off her head and she put her other hand on my waist. 

I smiled. “Yeah, definitely.” 

“‘Kay, just wanted to make sure.” She winked and then slowly brought her face closer to mine, she was so gentle. When our lips ended up touching. She slowly started giving me a couple of small kisses before she upped the intensity a little. Slowly but surely she was applying more pressure against my body, to push me down on the bed. I let it happen, of course I would. She had me and I didn’t mind at all. 

 

Once I was down on the bed, she kept kissing me. Leaving me a couple of pauses so I could breathe. 

“Oh Goddess, you are just so… so… everything…” She chuckled to herself because of what she had said and then she kissed me again. 

“Everything?” I asked with a smile the next time she gave me a pause. 

“Cute, adorable, intelligent, beautiful… you know, everything.” She looked at me in a way that I could only describe as total admiration. And it made me blush profusely. 

“Do you really think so?” I asked. 

In response, she kissed me again. “Yeah, obviously.” Lauren chuckled. “Why would I be lying? Are you being a bit uncertain of yourself?”

“I guess I am a bit, yeah.” I smiled back. 

“You shouldn’t be.” And once more, she planted a long kiss on my lips. “Honestly… I just… it’s so hard to describe just how attracted I am to you right now. It took me a while to figure out myself, but holy…” 

“Well…” I blushed. “I’ve been attracted to you from the moment…” Ah…

“The moment?” Lauren tilted her head a little. 

“The moment I read your file… and it hit me even worse when I saw you in real life.” 

“Haha.” She chuckled. “I guess that’s what a good spy does, right?” She smiled and gave me another kiss, this one quite a bit shorter. “Is that why you were so stiff the first time we met? Back on Luna.” 

“Please forget that. That’s so embarrassing.” I tried to hide my face with my hands but Lauren gently brushed my hands aside. 

“You didn’t answer the question.” She teased me. 

I nodded shyly. “At least one of the reasons… yes…” 

“Cute.” She said with a smirk. “I’m really happy I bought you that shark plush that day.” 

In a way, it’s because of the shark that the two of us grew closer to one another. “I am too.” I smiled and this time I gave her a kiss instead. 

“I hope I don’t taste too badly.” Lauren smiled once I had released her from that kiss. 

“No… you taste incredible.” 

“So do you.” 

 

That’s how we spent the next fifteen minutes, just making out on the bed. It was an incredible time but it was also tiring me out quite badly. It didn’t help that it was already this late. 

 “I think I could use another shower now.” Lauren chuckled as we were now cuddling on the bed. 

“Hmmm… but I like having you close to me like this.” I whispered in her ear. 

“Ah… oh well, I can always shower tomorrow morning.” 

“Mhmm.” I smiled. “I don’t even want to take off my clothes right now.”

“That’s one thing I would like to disagree upon, though.” Lauren replied. “However.” She started unbuttoning my uniform. “I could take it off for you.” 

“Alright then.” I giggled. 

“The art of compromise.” Lauren quite quickly managed to undress me without leaving me hungry for hugs and cuddles. After which she undressed herself as well. She’d just thrown our clothes in two piles on the floor, but neither of us really cared. The floor was clean anyway, Lauren made sure of that. 

With the both of us in a sufficient state of undress to the Commander’s liking, we got underneath the covers. 

Lauren turned herself towards me and pulled me a bit closer to her. “Are you warm enough?” 

I nodded. “I am.” 

“Comfy too?” 

“Mhmm.” 

“Good.” She smiled and laid her arm on me. 

Lauren hadn’t turned the lights off yet so I could quite clearly see the scarring near her bionic arm. I ran my finger over it. “It’s been a while since I gave you a massage, hasn’t it?” 

“Oh, now that you say it… It has been quite a while…” With her other arms, she brushed a couple of hairs from in front of my face. “You should teach me how to do it one day, so I can repay the favor.” She smiled. 

I gave her a nod. “That’d be nice… not that I needed the favor repaid. You give me plenty of love already.” 

“It's just something that I want to do.”

“Alright then. I’ll give you some lessons later this week.” 

“Thanks.” She gave me another kiss and then turned around to turn the lights off. “I love you.” 

“I love you too.” 

I felt her turn around again as she embraced me close in her strong arms. 

“Good night.” 

I gave her a happy hum back and closed my eyes. 

 

Lauren’s alarm clock woke us up. It felt like I’d only slept for a couple of hours, and I could tell from the look on Lauren’s face that she had experienced it in the same way. 

“If we ever find a tropical beach planet. I’ll give the entire ship a holiday for a week or two.” She groaned as she sat upright. 

“Then you could put those new massage skills to use.” 

“Yeah.” She rubbed her eyes. “I’m going to take a morning shower.” Before she could stand up, though, I stopped her by grabbing onto her wrist. 

“Wait a sec. I’ll come too. It saves on water use.”

Lauren looked at me and smiled. “Definitely. We need to ration our unlimited supply of water. Why didn’t I think of that sooner? See, smartest lady on board of this ship.” 

“Hehe.” I giggled and got up as well.

And together we went… off to the shower. 

I hope my cat is gonna be okay (when this chapter goes live) I'm not at home and just like yesterday, the renovators are still renovating the bathroom.

Spoiler

The discord linky for people who want to chat about my stories. -> https://discord.gg/wfCndrNQqJ
And my patreon to get quite some early access chapters for a low price! :p -> https://www.patreon.com/FieryKathy

[collapse]

78