The Four Great Villains: Profile – Zane, The Dark Emperor
287 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zane, The Dark Emperor

Zane Backtor (Back-tor)

The Mighty Emperor of the Drackanor Nation, the strongest Nation, Zane was actually alive during the time the First Generation arrived. He hates the Second Generation with a burning passion, seeing them as blind yet dangerous children. Yet, he never did anything to stop them. He worked in the shadows and, after Nightmare's invasion, Zane took advantage of the crisis f the Nations to get more power and to finally stop the Second Generation. He helped the Nations as well as took over some Nations but, once he was seen as the Third Great Villain by the Second Generation, the real fight began.

One would expect that the largest Nation would become a threat to the heroes pretty fast. However, they didn't. Of course, no matter what the Second Generation says, they started the fight with Zane and the Drackanor Nation, and they almost lost their own Nation because of it. Still, they managed to win in the end. Zane was a tough fighter and his army was skilled. They weren't as skilled as the Samurai Clan nor were they the skilled and experienced undead that Nightmare has. They barely even use guns. However, with the mixture of tactitions, allies, and technology, they managed to continue fighting and push forward. However, with the combined might of the Second Generation, even if Zane had Nefuzila, the "Heroes" won and managed to become the strongest Nation and restore peace. However, many things came into question and some reincarnaters left for the Northern Empire, hating what the "Heroes" have done and become.

 

Description: Short black hair and a black full beard with matching dark navy blue eyes. He isn't old-looking but definitely doesn't look young. He has a stern expression on his face most of the time but has a rather joyful smile. He has light tan skin and wears heavy detailed and somewhat edgy black and silver reinforced full-body armor. He is most recognizable for his large dark grey and black warftin hammer he uses and his large and intimidating figure.

 

Fighting Style: Zane uses a massive warftin, or a war hammer in other words. The end of the staff ends in a long sharp blade, making the warftin a two-sided weapon. One for long distance, the other for close quarters. He uses both ends for both roles and uses his strong magic to control matter and gravity to make traps and reinforce himself. He also has strong healing magic. Lastly, he is very strong.

 

Bio

Zane was the adopted son of the Duke of Drackanor. However, through his skill and might, he became the dark prince, a name which he did not like. When the First Generation arrived, he had already become King, In short time, he became known as the Dark Emperor which, surprisingly, was a name his people gave to him not as an insult, but as a compliment. With the help of Cherry, he managed to change his name to just being Emperor but, every now and then, especially during ceremonies, Zane is called the Dark Emperor.

 

Outcome: Zane put the entire "heroes" the Second Generation thought they were in question and divided a few of them. However, after his defeat, the Second Generation and their Nation grew in power and, soon, a peace set in within the Nations of Fantarsia. This would soon change when the Fourth Great Villain awakened. Zane was seen as the biggest threat so far by the Second Generation and, because of that, they all thought the next threat would be the Demon Lord. They were wrong. All of them were in for the biggest awakening of their lives.

 

Nations: A country, Clan, Faction, etc.

6