The Four Great Villains: Profile – The Cherry Tyrant
387 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Cherry Tyrant

Cherry K. Maple

The last and fourth Great Villain of Fantarsia, The Cherry Tyrant is neither good or evil. Angel to some, demon to others. She is a legend from long ago, being a part of the First Generation. Unlike Nightmare, however, she had no experience on Fantarsia before she arrived. As such, Cherry is just like the Second Generation when they arrived. So, how did she ever become like this?

Cherry K. Maple is a name that sounds too cute to be dangerous. The Cherry Tyrant, while strange, is pretty much the same. Yet, Cherry is, without a doubt, a cruel person. She knows she is the bad guy and doesn't try to hide it. Her appearance and, to that extent, attitude, is deceptive. She barely talks, wears a smiling cartoonish skeleton face mask, has large shy-looking eyes, and wears a somewhat gothic black and red dress. She doesn't look like someone who is a tyrant, and not even the claws she has nor the spiked black boots can change that. Not even her glowing red eyes which slightly resemble a cat's. But, it is Cherry's mind is what makes her a tyrant. She hates modern weapons and hates the Second Generation. Her army is the most skilled army in the whole of Fantarsia, and are the best at using guns and swords. They also have unbreaking loyalty towards their leader and believe fully in what Cherry believes in. Since Cherry built her Nation from the grounds up, fixing many ruined Nations and, no she didn't choose the name, making the Cherry Army, one can easily tell that she is a fantastic leader, even working with most of the First Generation. However, they didn't see eye to eye and, at the end of the war, her army was betrayed, killing all but two leaders, those leaders being Nightmare and Cherry herself. When Cherry awoke after centuries of sleep thanks to the Time Glitch, she got together the Cherry Army and set out to take some good old fashion revenge and to rebuild her Nation. As she was doing that, she discovered that there was another generation of reincarnaters in a horrible way. Most of her army were shot to death by modern weapons during a siege, completely unprepared to be fighting an army with modern weaponry. Despite the devastating damage, Cherry quickly recovered and ordered her army to start using their own modern weaponry, killing everyone, no matter who they were, in the city. Shortly afterward that incident, Cherry found her old Star General Nightmare and, together, they started their campaign to conquer the world, planning to end modern weaponry and bringing in an age of peace no matter the cost. She spread poison throughout the land, conquered many Nations and cities, slaughtered hundred of thousands of lives, and by herself brought down the twenty four reincarnaters to six in a short amount of time, out-classing them in every way. But, like the other three Great Villains, she fell. However, by then it was too late. The Cherry Army conquered most of the world and modern technology was burned and destroyed everywhere. While Cherry technically failed in her mission, she did do what she set out to do. Despite all that she did to achieve her mission, the people and cities under her rule thrived and a new age of peace was brought on her bloody hands. Cherry was a fantastic leader, knowing not only how to lead a massive army but how to run and manage cities and people as well, making the Nation that formed after her death a permanent one. In the end, Cherry K. Maple was a villain to some, but a hero to others. She truly was a tyrant who knew she was bad, but couldn't stop. Yet, even after her death, no one actually knows, besides Nightmare, how Cherry ever came to be.

 

Description: Light tan, almost an unhealthy shade of white skin, and big glowing red eyes that somehow make her look shy. She has straight long black hair and wears a skeleton face mask over her mouth. She has sharp yet cute curves and her facial details all make her look pretty. The only reason she wears the mask is to hide what happened to her mouth. Her mouth is destroyed, being burned and her teeth broken and jagged. To top it off, she has nails going through the top of her lips. Making any noise above a whisper, especially if she speaks words, hurt her. Though used to the pain by now, she still prefers to talk either by magic red words or a mix between a voice recorder and a boom box. She wears a red and black dress, her fingernails are black claws, has black and silver wrist guards, and black spiked boots. Her entire get-up is what earned her the name Cherry Tyrant, as she looks like a cherry in a way even if she doesn't have any green on her outfit. She has five different weapons and a bunch of guns, her weapons being black in color, and her eyes glowing is the result of her overabundance of magic. Only one of her weapons isn't black. A short katana with a red sheath and a white blade and gold decorations that looks to have been a toy at one part. She uses this weapon to fight her last battle despite its flaws.

 

Fighting Style: Many things could be said about Cherry's fighting style, but the most important part about it is that she can catch weapons by the sharp end of the blade with her bare hands. She has trained herself in this technique to make any weapon virtually useless, especially weapons with long range. Plus, with her insane amount of magic, she can heal herself, get rid of curses, and reinforce her hands for big magic enforced strikes. Because of this technique, she often uses a katana to fight. Her other weapons include a gladius, a sword, and a dao. However, that isn't all there is to her fighting style. Cherry often displays animalistic behavior, sitting like a dog, moving faster on all fours, laying down curled up, and even making purring noises and little whines when she is being spoiled. Her animalistic behavior can be seen in her fighting style, pouncing and darting back and forth like a cunning predator. Fighting her long-ranged isn't a good idea either as not only can Cherry dispel all magic, but she can use her own destructive magic for long range attacks and, if she feels like it, guns, as she is a skilled marksman. The best bet is fighting her with magic as, despite how powerful her magic is. Cherry isn't a master at using magic, though her magic is so highly destructive that she destroys other magic within a millisecond. Then, there is the poison and acid Cherry uses, the acid she created so powerful that only one material can contain it. The acid can stop healing magic and regeneration and Cherry is immune to it and poisons. Needless to say, Cherry's fighting style is what makes her so deadly, especially when she has master fighting with almost every single weapon and is a skilled in hand-to-hand combat. Yet, during her final fight, she only uses a small portion of her weapons, putting her at a big disadvantage. 

 

Bio

Cherry K. Maple comes from Earth and, despite what many think, she was not abused and received the nails through her mouth after being captured. Almost nothing is known about her other then she was in love with someone, led the Cherry Army, is a reincarnater, is rumored to support the Demon Lord, may or may not be a psychopath, was a legend in the past, and is a great leader even if she can be considered a tyrant.

 

Outcome: The last Great Villain, Cherry K. Maple killed almost all the reincarnaters by herself. She destroyed everything the Second Generation worked for and, in the end, managed to come out almost on top. Almost nothing is known about her and she effectively ended the Second Generation, practically destroying their Nation and forcing them to go up to the north. She showed the Second Generation the cold harsh truth and took that scar and ripped it wide open into a bleeding gashing wound that will never recover. She is the ultimate villain who can be called a hero. Her last words, however, caused Sella, one of the last reincarnaters, to get a "wonderful" idea. Sella would go back in time to change Cherry K. Maple and the cruel fate that awaited everyone. 

 

Time Glitch: A error or something that caused the First Generation to go back, stop, forward in time and even go back to Earth, It was different for each one and its cause is unknown. What is known is that Cherry did change after the Time Glitch. In fact, everyone did.

9